Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Let my Spirit Guides tell you what it's all about...
    #2545590 - 04/09/04 11:56 PM (20 years, 11 days ago)

"See the point is that your spirit guides are totally clueless, so listen to what mine have to say. Either that or you are such a spiritual dunce as to be unable to contact them. Either way, take my advanced wisdom at face value because I am so far above you!"

Gee, no ego in that type of statement that gets thrown around here ad nauseum.

Find YOUR OWN wisdom and set no man up as your guru, elder, master; etc. That is the sum total of my "teaching".

If there is no God nor spiritual life, then the search is meaningless. If there is a God, then he has given you the EQUAL ability to learn directly from him WITHOUT an intermediary nor interpreter. Do NOT look to others for answers merely because you are confused or uncertain. CLAIM YOUR OWN POWER!

Swami out

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Let my Spirit Guides tell you what it's all about... [Re: Swami]
    #2545712 - 04/10/04 12:59 AM (20 years, 11 days ago)

I think this is very important. I started off a long time ago realizing this, and i think it has gotten me to think more about the world i live in, from a not so attached place.

Following what someone else does wont get me any further than i am, it takes personal effort to make personal gain, always relying on other people will get me no where.

:headbang:

--------------------
What?

Anonymous

#2545769 - 04/10/04 01:34 AM (20 years, 11 days ago)

i believe we are all students and teachers simultaneously. Do you know how much you could learn from a small child if you would take a look at the things they do?

If someone says that your spirit guides know nothing, and to listen to theirs, then that is retarded. They are always there, even if you cant see them, they are always guiding you, even if you can not hear them with your physical ears. You hear them with your heart, through feelings, unless your out of body then you can see them and you hear them talk to u, but communication is done telepathically, so it is like if you think it you automatically say it, and you hear their thoughts as your own.

contacting them is as simple as talking to them. and for them to speak to you is as simple as to quiet your mind and hear them(with your heart, not ears, that is how it is)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Let my Spirit Guides tell you what it's all about... [Re: ]
    #2545795 - 04/10/04 01:49 AM (20 years, 11 days ago)

And you can distinguish these "voices" from your imagination, how? Merely because it seems or feels real?

I am fairly certain that the 9/11 bombers felt they were following their hearts. How can I be sure of that? Because it takes a very strong conviction to commit such an outrageous act.

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#2545963 - 04/10/04 04:42 AM (20 years, 11 days ago)

who says spirits arent violent?

i call shit like 9/11 the wrath (of angry spirits) and it is as natural as the wind and I hope it doesnt come my way anytime soon.

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
Re: Let my Spirit Guides tell you what it's all about... [Re: Grav]
    #2546328 - 04/10/04 09:59 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

I call shit like 9/11 another 'disaster' that could have been prevented by the U.S. government, if it hadn't been to their advantage not to. But to each his or her version of the truth.

Anyway, great words Swami. I'll raise a question for you though:

How can you tell you're seperate from the rest of reality, not taking into account whether the division seems or feels real?

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2546389 - 04/10/04 10:36 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

I totally agree, Swami. Spirituality is a personal journey. Sharing perspectives is one thing, but...ugh, I always feel disappointed while watching the sales of religion take place. I think some people carry the outlook that there's a "correct" path to follow, or a competition towards enlightenment. I don't know if spiritual perspectives can be defined as right or wrong...they just are. Maybe I can better describe it as "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

My view? God is heaven. And it is a part of me that grows from the inside.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Offlinenecronomicon
journeyman

#2546405 - 04/10/04 10:49 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Any guru or guide only triggers your inner guru to awaken and cause changes, you are always the one who allows yourself to advance, although a guru can help you find your inner guru, but this is not necessary. All that is needed is within, and nothing else is needed, but Guru's and guides are not useless as they can help certain people get past roadblocks they setup for themselves.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2546502 - 04/10/04 11:27 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

That's a good lesson Swami. Indeed, indeed.
Learning from others 'spirit guides' is plain rediculous, as that accomplishes nothing.. listen to your own 'spirit guides'
But there is an extent to which one must learn from others.
Claim your own power, but don't isolate yourself from everything.
Learn from others where you can, and follow your true self, and be yourself. That is the sum total of my teaching.
And yet we could all be just a reflection of each other. This whole 'individuality' thing being a global illusion. So my final thought.. .be yourself and claim your own power, think for yourself, but do not under any circumstances, think yourself perfect so as to never gain wisdom or learnings from others. That doesn't leave much room for evolution does it?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Let my Spirit Guides tell you what it's all about... [Re: Shroomism]
    #2548753 - 04/11/04 01:57 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

awesome post man.

i believe that there is no any one path to god, but, if the path is not that of love(love is unconditional) then it isnt goign to be a path that you will, as a spiritual being, want to accept in the end.

Like say your a gang banger, ruthless type of person, and you give no fuck about no love, yoru totally selfish, when u see the way u were when u die, u will not be happy with it(because of who you REALLY are)...i say 'you' speaking for all of us(WE).....thats just my belief. Its not that i believe there is 1 path, its just that all paths, no matter how they are perceieved, are goign to be leading to LOVE if you are following your HEART, if not....then its definitely not following your heart.

You dont follow your heart(love) if your killing people, that is being lost. them fools that did the 9/11 thought they were doing good, but what were they thinking more of, THEMSELVES and their virgins, not of love. God doesnt want us to murder each other, he wants us to love each other, and they are obviously lost becuase they think that they were doing gods will by killing, so to say "oh thats just their personal path" is kind of losing the point, they are also brainwashed into believing that dogma, they didnt find themselves for themselves, so how can their religion be personal?

following our hearts will lead us on a path of love, not following our hearts will lead us astray on the path of love.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Let my Spirit Guides tell you what it's all about... [Re: Shroomism]
    #2548796 - 04/11/04 02:26 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Learning from others 'spirit guides' is plain rediculous, as that accomplishes nothing.. listen to your own 'spirit guides'

Ah, but learning from another's Alien guides about the coming times is somehow not ridiculous...

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2548899 - 04/11/04 04:23 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
i believe we are all students and teachers simultaneously.

Yes, this is true!

I was once sitting on an airplane next to a gentleman, and we got to talking about many spiritual aspects of life, as well as the mundane. I finally asked him, "Do you think we were seated next to each other because I needed to learn something from you, or you needed to learn something from me?"

He responded, "Maybe we're meant to learn from each other."

And people come and go, in and out of our lives, and we feel sad when we lose someone to death, break-ups, or distance, but the truth is that maybe that person was in our lives for as long as we needed him/her, and it's time to move on and learn from new people and new relationships.

How can you grow, spiritually or otherwise, if you are always surrounded with the same people? Where is the challenge?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Anonymous

Re: Let my Spirit Guides tell you what it's all about... [Re: Frog]
    #2549191 - 04/11/04 07:06 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

And people come and go, in and out of our lives, and we feel sad when we lose someone to death, break-ups, or distance, but the truth is that maybe that person was in our lives for as long as we needed him/her, and it's time to move on and learn from new people and new relationships

this man was very wise! :wink:  i like how he said "maybe", when he knew damn well there was no maybe.  Sometimes we have to watch how we say things, or else people think you are being a know it all.  that is why i said "i believe" instead of flat out saying "we are...".  I need to get into that habit more oftehn of saying 'well this is what i think', cuz people will hear you out more openly.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Let my Spirit Guides tell you what it's all about... [Re: Frog]
    #2549234 - 04/11/04 07:20 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Or maybe the more pedanctic explanation is that you could learn something from anyone and that there is no grand chessmaster arranging the pawns and overriding the seat-assignment software.

God:  :spliff: Hmm. Frank, first I am going to give you flat tire to cause you to miss your scheduled flight and then I am going to put you in seat C-9. Marvin (the airline mechanic), I am going to trick you into getting drunk the night before a major inspection because I made your girlfriend cheat on you with your neighbor and now your hangover caused you to overlook the broken rivets on the hull plating. Then I am going to create a low pressure system over Hawaii (Hey, being God IS fun!) which will rip the roof off. And, oh yes, Frank, I am going to give you the urge to go to the john so that your seatbelt will be off when the wind shear rips open the cabin and sucks you to your death at 25,000 feet.  :whoa:

--------------------

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
    #2549335 - 04/11/04 07:43 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

you always have to think for yourself, analyze, question etc,
but theres always a place for learning from others.

Anonymous

#2549369 - 04/11/04 07:51 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

:shocked: :lol:  :lol:  that was hilarious man  :thumbup:

on a serious note, god doesnt make us do anything, we have free will.  And he isnt cruel like u are making him out to be, im sure you have heard of the law of karma, nothing that happens to us goes undeserved, all happens to us for a reason(you just need to see why, and you cant see what your not looking for.), for your highest benefit(to grow spiritually).

damn dude, your lifes review will prolly be so em-bare-ass-ing  :lol:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2549481 - 04/11/04 10:41 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

And he isnt cruel like u are making him out to be, im sure you have heard of the law of karma, nothing that happens to us goes undeserved,
I have heard of many things that are unfounded.

all happens to us for a reason(you just need to see why, and you cant see what your not looking for.),for your highest benefit(to grow spiritually).
Which is why you are all reading my words.

damn dude, your lifes review will prolly be so em-bare-ass-ing
I will be treating for popcorn and sodas, so dim the lights and let's all have a belly laugh.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2549851 - 04/12/04 12:59 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

I will be treating for popcorn and sodas, so dim the lights and let's all have a belly laugh. 

yep, after feelin shitty, you will find it very amusing, and we will all laugh together, sept we wont have bellies! :P  :lol:

Swami, you are full of so much light, you will see it in you, feel it, spread it, one day i think, to the fullest  :wink:

love and light

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #2550358 - 04/12/04 04:15 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

"See the point is that your spirit guides are totally clueless, so listen to what mine have to say. Either that or you are such a spiritual dunce as to be unable to contact them. Either way, take my advanced wisdom at face value because I am so far above you!"

haha. it's like the crazy man telling us to WAKE UP!
yeah, to HIS REALITY :lol:

Anonymous

#2550387 - 04/12/04 04:43 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

"He responded, "Maybe we're meant to learn from each other."

Or maybe the more pedanctic explanation is that you could learn something from anyone and that there is no grand chessmaster arranging the pawns and overriding the seat-assignment software.

what you said is exactly what the man said, i dont think your understanding what was said here. "each other" meant everyone, not just those two.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom