Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
2C-I Trip Report in the snowy mountains of Salt Lake City
    #2549402 - 04/11/04 10:20 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well hello shroomerites!  :biggrin: I've been here for a while now and if you guys don't know me, then let me introduce myself.

First to start off my experience with 2c-i is pretty decent. I feel that I can handle stronger doses due to tolerance and knowing what to expect. I feel my girlfriend has the same ability. Well her (steph) and I decided to take a vacation skiing in Salt Lake City to get there before their spring season ends. Here are some pics of the beautiful places we were. Sorry bout the quality:

This one is going up the ski lift

And here is me smiling

and here is steph smiling

Well we decided that we didn't want to do too big of a dose because we still wanted to be able to ski. But we still wanted to do a dose that could be considered large. We ended up choosing 33 mgs each.

Well I put each dose in a capsul and we took the capsul by opening up one end and swallowing the pill that way. Kicks in fast, and you don't taste anything :wink:

After about 45 minutes we both felt that anxious feeling like every 2c-i trip. I also started to feel an extreme body buzz, which is very common with this phenethylamine. Finially we decide its time to ski. We ski over to the closest ski lift already feeling the trip coming on a great deal.

At this point it had been around an hour and we are on our way up to the top of the mountain! Looking around I begin to feel very silly. I felt like i was in a snow globe, everything was so damn big out here! Finially we are at the top and are ready to ski down. Its too clody to see the mountains so all I can see is the snow in front of me. I look at and vibrant colors are coming off of it in little rainbow lines sort of like a CD if you know what I mean.

We stop at the top and start to watch other skiers go down. They have gigantic trails behind them! We both start laughing. We also look at the ground where the skiers have gone, and the little imprints they left in the snow are squirming and wiggling like snakes. Its pretty fun to watch.

An hour an 15 minutes after ingestion: We are skiing down and having a great time, trees are growing and getting smaller and bigger. I found it real fun to ski up to a tree real fast and as I got closer the tree seemed to shoot up real high. It was quite fun.

As time went on we just kept skiing and skiing. About 2 and a half hours to 3 hours, (sort of lost track of time) we both felt we were at the peak. The snow was moving like crazy, and I kept seeing bumps holes that weren't there. We eventually had to stop a couple of times to figure out what we were doing. The snow was just amazing on the ground. constantly changing colors. I remember one time when we were listening to steph's mp3 player that her sister had used and put brittany spears on it. Steph started laughing hard when the snow turned pink when one of her songs came on. We tried to keep it on zeppelin as much as we could cause it kept is in good vibes.

Then it starts snowing and hailing. Confetti from the ski is what i see. Colors and snow and trees are still morphing around me and I feel silly as hell.  :biggrin: :tongue2: :wink:

You see thats the thing with 2c-i it lacks the deepness of psilocybe's and LSD and DMT. 2c-i just makes everything really silly, until you go up to a dose of 40-45 mgs. But those doses last too long. 2c-i also doesn't have a mind fuck like LSD or shrooms. Often i found myself staring at trees thinking of absolutely nothing. While on LSD or shrooms, my mind would be wondering about everything.

A couple of hours later (1 to 2)the snow and hail ended and the clouds cleared. HOLY SHIT! The mountains appear! I couldn't tell trees from a skier. The whole mountain and trees in the distance were melting off the mountain like ice cream in the sun. It was just amazing. We spent the next couple of hours coming down. Tracers, random colors, that special persian carpet patterning (which shulgin talks about in thikal) i saw in the clouds and snow, and amazing sights were still present.

All in all it was a good trip but lasts too long. It lasted about 8 hours with a couple hours of after glow. I hope this trip report helped some people who are interested in phenethylamines such as 2c-i!

And here is one last pic of steph with her hair all iced together!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a trippy day :mushroom2:

Evan :gd_icon:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2C-I Trip Report in the snowy mountains of Salt Lake City [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2549438 - 04/11/04 11:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

wow sounds like you had a lovely time. that ski resort looks beautifull, what is the name of the mountain?

do you experience any severe jaw tension at doses that high? 33mgs seems like alot to me, but the more people that talk about 2ci, the more it seems like a reasonable one...ill have to give it a shot.

~JSlice~

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: 2C-I Trip Report in the snowy mountains of Salt Lake City [Re: angryjslice]
    #2552042 - 04/12/04 07:21 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Some jaw tension.. but not alot. My leg randomly shook alot though. I forget what the mountain range is called but it was offen refered to as Big Cottonwood Canyon.

OfflineHATU
Gonzo Reporter

#2552351 - 04/12/04 11:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

If you were up Big Cottonwood, it would have to of been Brighton or Solitude (and I guess Alta if you were skiing). I had a similar 2c-i experience at Brighton earlier this year. Great trip report, by the way.

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
Re: 2C-I Trip Report in the snowy mountains of Salt Lake City [Re: HATU]
    #2553378 - 04/13/04 05:44 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

That was a kick ass report..... I wish I could have been there for that experience.  Sounds like you had a lot of fun ski tripping.  I bet that was something else.  But be careful of those trees, they might come up on you quicker than you can react :smile:

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
    #2554147 - 04/13/04 01:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome trip report man! I just tried 2c-i for the first time yestarday, I'm gonna go write a trip report. Peace!

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience