Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWestVirginaMan
The Omega
Male
Loc: West Virginia Flag
Experienced amanita users needed!
    #25489376 - 09/25/18 10:46 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Hello all, made a few posts on my recent amanita muscaria findings... Lots of people gave very good resources of information including other threads i have read. My question is.... Im currently air drying my A.M. var. Guessowi/ formosa not sure exactly(maybe a TI could help?).... Anyways was wondering if after they air dry bc i cannot use oven at this time.. If it is possible to place the air dryed samples either in oven or over a open fire. After the initial air dry is complete. They are not in the sun (in garage hanging because of privacy issues). Was hoping i could basically get them dry like this and then put in sun or oven or open fire after. And if i didnt already mess the whole process up with my situation. Was also hoping to get someones personal process of dosing. I would like to try either just dry powder(mixed with something like tea), or even smoking dry powder.not really into vodka or filtering resin of any kind. Even though the milk process seemed promising but not sure on the details on how to exactly do it. But im still nervous and would like to also hear how some other people go about all this. There is alot of information but not many details and some things contradict each other. Any help is appreciated. Will answer any questions also if it would help. Can also post pics of said mushroom :smile:. Thanks you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemelanoxylon
Stranger
Re: Experienced amanita users needed! [Re: WestVirginaMan]
    #25489403 - 09/25/18 10:59 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

The info in this thread worked well for me.

OfflineWestVirginaMan
The Omega
Male
Loc: West Virginia Flag
Re: Experienced amanita users needed! [Re: melanoxylon]
    #25489471 - 09/25/18 11:47 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I actually read through this just before posting. Thats y i asked about the drying process. Basically im hoping i didnt fuck it up with drying in the location that they are in. So you actually tried this? If so what in particular did u do?

Offlinemelanoxylon
Stranger
Re: Experienced amanita users needed! [Re: WestVirginaMan]
    #25491810 - 09/26/18 10:11 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I dried them on a rack over a wood heater for 24h. 12h would have been enough I think as it was pretty hot on the rack. I was inclined to dry them fast because ime they start to rot before long. The dry weight was 5-6% of the wet weight. Seems low but they were very wet and slimy when I harvested. Once thoroughly dry I ground them with a coffee grinder, left the powder in the sun for a while then bagged and stored in a freezer. Dosing was as described in the that thread, soaking in water for a while then filtering through a paper filter.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: Experienced amanita users needed! [Re: melanoxylon]
    #25492129 - 09/27/18 04:39 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

You certainly can air dry them, then bake or roast them.  Like melanoxylon said dry them quickly or they will rot.

If you want to try smoking it peel off some of the red skin of the cap to dry and use for that purpose.

I've not tried letting the powder soak in milk before dosing yet but do hear it improves the effect profile.

For fresh mushrooms I just use a very small amount and focus on chewing very well and buccaly absorbing.

Dried is the safest way.  Powder all the cracker-dry mushrooms, then mix the powder well to homogenized potency.  Start dosing small every day or two to build the reverse tolerance effect, then take your larger dose.

And recycle your urine if you are in a safe place and ready for an intense experience.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder