Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBW91
Stranger
Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect
    #25482980 - 09/23/18 12:54 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

recently diagnosed with schizophrenia I constantly think people are out to get me, even my doctors, neighbors. uncurable and it seems to be getting rapidly worst. I've utterly lost who I was. Iam trying to get into psychedelics to find the old me. my first trip was level 3 amazing on LSA 500Morning glory seeds but at the same time, my depression was horrific.

Doctors put me on
Atarax
Prozac
aripiprazole

I've tried 25, and 30 HBwR seeds 2 weeks apart and they have 0 effects other than slight euphoria but no visual. people say that a 25 dose is a rocket to space land but I can't see anything. is it because of the medications, is their a solution?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: BW91] * 3
    #25483026 - 09/23/18 01:14 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

If your seriously diagnosed schizophrenic psychedelics may not be the best idea right now anyway.

Maybe look in to meditation and try to occupy your mind and body with healthy thoughts and activities.

Not only is no one out to get you most people are so worried about themselves they couldn't care less about you.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: bishlap]
    #25483049 - 09/23/18 01:24 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

MOD EDIT: Removed Dangerous advice.

Edited by karode13 (09/23/18 08:10 PM)

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: Necropolis]
    #25483221 - 09/23/18 02:40 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

It's because of the medications. Maybe try taking 10 drops of Lemon EO a day for awhile and see how that goes? Idk if it'll help with schizophrenia, but the Limonene in Lemon EO activates the Adenosine A2A receptor which may reduce activity of the Dopamine 2 receptor and help reduce some of your symptoms. Lemon EO seems to have some anti-anxiety and anti-paranoia effects, works well for me when it comes to Cannabis. I also take some Mucuna extract which contains L-Dopa which replenishes Dopamine and Noradrenaline content in the body, and that with the Lemon EO is nice ime.

If you can get off the medications, and go natural in terms of medicine, you may be able to find some good medicines, but if you really need those pharmaceutical medications then you may be shit out of luck my friend. But if you can get off the pharmaceuticals, you may be able to find some good plant medicines that will help you while still allowing you to have Psychedelic experiences, it's possible imo.

--------------------

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: Necropolis] * 2
    #25483636 - 09/23/18 06:06 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Necropolis said:
MOD EDIT: Removed dangerous advice.

I believe this falls under the dangerous advice Asante spoke out against. Can someone remove this? Why on earth would you tell someone suffering with delusions of having people out to get them to arm themselves?

Edited by karode13 (09/23/18 08:11 PM)

OfflineBW91
Stranger
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: bishlap]
    #25483673 - 09/23/18 06:35 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

its been a childhood dream to get to go to space and fight the dragons of Narnia 6 while snorting cocaine with Jesus. if i really am going to lose my mind the rest of the way then i want at least one real honest to fucking god trip

OfflineLincolnCityTripper
Mushroom Maniac
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: BW91] * 1
    #25483820 - 09/23/18 07:40 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Like another poster said its because of your medication that the psychedelics are haveing no effect. It widely know that antidepressants such as MAOI and SSRI's can make psychedelics not work or work with little effect. And in some cases MAOI's can increase the effects but that doesn't sound like the case with you.
Dont do psychedelics if you diagnosed schizophrenic

OfflineDoneKildatReason
Chemical in the body
Male User Gallery

Loc: Green Country Flag
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: LincolnCityTripper]
    #25483956 - 09/23/18 08:33 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I suggest for you to read about holotropic breathwork, Stanislav Grof, LSD use in schizophrenia cases....etc...

Read this article....

Interesting article about LSD assisted psychotherapy in children with schizophrenia

Spend time here.....

Psychedelic Library

Best of luck....

--------------------
This was an experiment.

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #25484938 - 09/24/18 10:53 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
Quote:

Necropolis said:
MOD EDIT: Removed dangerous advice.

I believe this falls under the dangerous advice Asante spoke out against. Can someone remove this? Why on earth would you tell someone suffering with delusions of having people out to get them to arm themselves?

Because what if they're right? What if someone really is out to get them. Chances are, even with that diagnosis, he's still legally allowed to own and purchase weapons. With good reason, just because you're diagnosed with something doesn't mean people aren't out to get you. It also doesn't mean that somebody didn't just make the whole thing up. Google search "Gang stalking" and you'll realize a lot of people are purposely labelled crazy when they're perfectly normal because someone with connections to the government has it out for them.

It's only a matter of time before someone uses this false-diagnosis against him. They've clearly already got him on a deadly cocktail of prescription drugs. That's how it starts. People with mental illness are also statistically more likely to be assaulted. That's why they're setting him up. Not to mention, I've known plenty of people that had mental problems including schizophrenia that were law abiding citizens and completely harmless. You want to take away his right to defend himself. I post advice that isn't in tune with your liberal way of thinking and you believe I should be censored? Ridiculous.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989759/

See that? That guy actually feels normal when he uses weed and mushrooms. It has a normalizing effect. That's somebody actually diagnosed with schizophrenia. Most of you liberal types just want to stick people on multiple lab-made and dangerous pharmaceuticals and take away their right to defend themselves. I'm not buying into that sort of mentality.

https://www.amazon.com/New-Breed-Satellite-Terrorism/dp/1606939440

EDIT:
Also, if CBD extract isn't too expensive you could try that. It's a natural anti-psychotic found in cannabis but usually in small amounts in the plant. Much safer than the crap they've put you on. Also, anti-psychotics are intended to normalize signalling pathways in the brain, a psychedelic is something that disrupts them, so naturally you're going to trip less while taking anti-psychotics.

Prozac has also been linked to violent behavior, including mass shootings.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/25/antidepressants-linked-murders-murderous-thoughts/

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/28307-from-prozac-to-parkland-are-psychiatric-drugs-causing-mass-shootings

https://www.cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/

The liberals on this site aren't going to tell you that though. They're anti self defense, and pro prescription drugs. Owning a weapon isn't going to make someone violent. People need to take advantage of their right to keep and bear arms, especially when they're at a disadvantage such as a false diagnosis, or even a factual one. Like I said, statistics.

Edited by Necropolis (09/24/18 11:12 AM)

Offlinedrunkymonkey
Strange

Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: Necropolis]
    #25485301 - 09/24/18 01:10 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I would 2nd the advice on meditating.  Being so deep in drug addiction for so long that drugs became part of my personality.  I thought the chances of me being clean and sober from them would never be possible.  Even after I was hospitalized with heart failure and had an LVAD surgery to pump my blood to my major organs because my left ventrical has pretty much told me to go fuck myself.  With the help of microdosing and meditation within a year i'm a completely different person.  My therapist told me that he has been fascinated watching my progress and that i've progressed more than anyone he's ever seen or knows of.  Now I wasn't super out of control socially speaking.  I was quite functional and was hiding what i was doing to people i know.  i was just out of control with addiction and self destructing.  But meditating seems to have help see everything in such a special way. And its much easier to guide my thoughts and feelings in a positive direction. 

I have been recording meditation sessions from a well known meditation app off of my phone and onto my computer.  If your interested i can send you a link to download the files and get you going on meditating.  I would extremely recommend it.  Shoot me a direct message if your interested buddy

And this is just my opinion but i would try to get off of the antidepressants and anything a psychiatrist would prescribe.  Even with my severe depression diagnosis i strongly disagree with taking antidepressants myself.

Whatever you decide to do just know and believe that you got this shit and you'll pull through

OfflineOpenQwerty
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: BW91]
    #25487172 - 09/25/18 05:00 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Meditation is a powerful tool ... especially on the "long term". On the short term: if you're taking meds...(or anyway if you have taken medications  in the last few months), my personal opinion is: don't take any psychedelics substance. In the best of the hypothesis, as other said, psychedelics doesn't work cause of the meds. Moreover, interactions between your meds and psychedelics are poorly researched and potentially harmful.

You can have all the trip that you want..But it seem to me that "now" it just "not the right time". To stop taking the kinds of medications that you quote, is always difficult and may be potentially harmful. That decision falls entirely on your shoulders. IMO you should decide (in one way or another), without thinking to "to trip or not to trip". This is the only advice that I feel to give u.

While I can agree whit Necropolis, when he talk about the pros of CBD, and while I can agree whit him that prescription drugs are not always "a good solution" (but again your decision falls entirely on your shoulders), IMO if you are taking medications AND/OR if you are making experience whit psychedelics..."to keep and bear arms" is a recipe for a disaster, because the chance of a bad decision caused by medications AND/OR psychedelics...increase significantly.

IMO no one "lose his/her mind"; I think that our mind is always whit us (whit the possible exception of the so called "ego death"). We all have to learn to "collaborate" whit our mind...whit and/or without medications, psychedelics, schizophrenia and so on. But..this is just my opinion.

Meditation can help.

Offlinedeep_thinker
Suffocating
I'm a teapot
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: OpenQwerty]
    #25488106 - 09/25/18 01:29 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I would try

Meditation
Eat a ketogenic diet, preferably 0 carbs completely.
Make sure you don't get much if any blue light exposure, and on the flipside plenty of sunlight exposure, preferably without uv blocking glass and suncream in the way. You want UVB rays.
Ground yourself by walking barefoot on the earth as much as possible.

Then when all that is nailed you can look at trying psychedelics however I don't recommend you take psychedelics on any medication at all.

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: OpenQwerty]
    #25488210 - 09/25/18 02:17 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OpenQwerty said:
Meditation is a powerful tool ... especially on the "long term". On the short term: if you're taking meds...(or anyway if you have taken medications  in the last few months), my personal opinion is: don't take any psychedelics substance. In the best of the hypothesis, as other said, psychedelics doesn't work cause of the meds. Moreover, interactions between your meds and psychedelics are poorly researched and potentially harmful.

You can have all the trip that you want..But it seem to me that "now" it just "not the right time". To stop taking the kinds of medications that you quote, is always difficult and may be potentially harmful. That decision falls entirely on your shoulders. IMO you should decide (in one way or another), without thinking to "to trip or not to trip". This is the only advice that I feel to give u.

While I can agree whit Necropolis, when he talk about the pros of CBD, and while I can agree whit him that prescription drugs are not always "a good solution" (but again your decision falls entirely on your shoulders), IMO if you are taking medications AND/OR if you are making experience whit psychedelics..."to keep and bear arms" is a recipe for a disaster, because the chance of a bad decision caused by medications AND/OR psychedelics...increase significantly.

IMO no one "lose his/her mind"; I think that our mind is always whit us (whit the possible exception of the so called "ego death"). We all have to learn to "collaborate" whit our mind...whit and/or without medications, psychedelics, schizophrenia and so on. But..this is just my opinion.

Meditation can help.

I agree on meditation. I'm not a liberal, I believe in the right to keep and bear arms, even for schizophrenics as I don't think it automatically makes them violent. I've known a lot of them over the years and as long as nobody messed with them, they wouldn't get into fights. That's also without medication. ....Anyway there is a billion different types of meditation. But with shrooms and other tryptamines, which hbwr falls into that cateogry, visuals are something you can conjure, without drugs. Most people aren't all that good at visualizing things, psychedelics can activate the part of your brain that allows you to visualize. Try tripping in the dark rather. There's a thread on shroomery about that, people who don't get open eye visuals complaining, and the topic starter
LSD is known to have more open-eyed visuals than shrooms or HBWR. Do you know why that is? It's partially because LSD is dopaminergic while psilocybin and a lot of other tryptamines are not. Psilocybin is adrenergic in high doses, but not dopaminergic.. Dopamine overdose basically, dopamine toxicity when too much floods your receptors, will induce actual hallucinations and distortions. That's partly why meth makes people trip balls, not just because of sleep deprivation. Too much dopamine, way too much.

So again, do your non-dopaminergic psychedelics in the dark, and preferably ditch the toxic medication in favor of something less toxic. Meditate with your eyes closed or in the dark with eyes open. Visualize. Try not to expect too much. If you want more open eye visuals with tryptamines, you could try Gymnopilus species. Some people report no visuals, and other people report it to be more visual than acid. I suspect this is because the kavalactone compounds responsible for the extra euphoria, also being dopaminergic, at high doses can induce the same thing as LSD and meth. A lot of people report that as they get older, they don't get as much open-eye visuals from mushrooms and other psychedelics. Could be that your brain is adapting. Think of the psychedelics as inducing a form of beneficial(depending on the person/set and setting) psychosis. Your brain may become resistant to psychosis without medication. In that case, you'll probably have less open-eye visuals. But seriously, combine your HBWR with some Cubes and Gyms and an MAOI after you've become stable enough to not require poisonous medication. Meditate on it. You'll probably have a great time with lots of visuals.

Throw the poison away, find an alternative. That stuff kills people.

EDIT:
Also, there are plenty of non-lethal weapons which you can get to defend yourself, if you don't believe in using guns. Martial arts may help, also. It may allow you to regain some mental stability/discipline.

Edited by Necropolis (09/25/18 02:19 PM)

OfflineGrowinDaMushies
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: bishlap] * 1
    #25488378 - 09/25/18 03:11 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Not trying to derail this thread any further, but necropolis you ok man?

The OP didn't mention anything about being stalked, or needing protection, or any of the stuff you are on about.
You are just randomly telling a guy to go out and buy guns because the Govt. is after him, because he's schizophrenic....

You don't sound alright...

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: GrowinDaMushies]
    #25488457 - 09/25/18 03:34 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GrowinDaMushies said:

The OP didn't mention anything about being stalked, or needing protection, or any of the stuff you are on about.
You are just randomly telling a guy to go out and buy guns because the Govt. is after him, because he's schizophrenic....

He said he constantly thinks people are out to get him. Did you not read that part? People diagnosed with mental illness are more likely to be victims of assault. There's nothing random about what I said. Maybe get your eyes checked?

I would recommend guns and other weapons if you think people are out to get you, because a diagnosis by people who have incentive from drug companies that make billions of dollars by poisoning people with dangerous medications doesn't mean that people aren't out to get you.

Sounds like he's being taken advantage of. I suspect the next phase will be physical assaults. He's probably being gang-stalked even if he actually does have "schizophrenia"

Read this https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/speaking-of-remote-viewing-telepathy-and-schizophrenia-light-up-same-part-of-brain/

OfflineGrowinDaMushies
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: Necropolis] * 1
    #25488632 - 09/25/18 04:51 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Necropolis said:
Quote:

GrowinDaMushies said:

He said he constantly thinks people are out to get him. Did you not read that part? People diagnosed with mental illness are more likely to be victims of assault. There's nothing random about what I said. Maybe get your eyes checked?

I would recommend guns and other weapons if you think people are out to get you, because a diagnosis by people who have incentive from drug companies that make billions of dollars by poisoning people with dangerous medications doesn't mean that people aren't out to get you.

Sounds like he's being taken advantage of. I suspect the next phase will be physical assaults. He's probably being gang-stalked even if he actually does have "schizophrenia"

Read this https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/speaking-of-remote-viewing-telepathy-and-schizophrenia-light-up-same-part-of-brain/

Somehow I did miss that. Still, you sound absolutely nuts.
He mentions he thinks everyone is after him even his neighbors. Even if his doctors were somehow after him, why would his neighbors?  You are building a massive conspiracy around this guy, with almost no info or reason.

I looked at that link. Are you suggesting that his schizophrenia is actually telepathy and his paranoia is actually him reading peoples thoughts?
That link, while it seems to be suggesting telepathy is real, but does so with info that proves it isn't. idk. I don't think you are ok though.

Why are you so sure he is being gang-stalked?

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: BW91]
    #25488738 - 09/25/18 05:41 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

GrowinDaMushies said:
Somehow I did miss that. Still, you sound absolutely nuts.
He mentions he thinks everyone is after him even his neighbors. Even if his doctors were somehow after him, why would his neighbors?  You are building a massive conspiracy around this guy, with almost no info or reason.

I looked at that link. Are you suggesting that his schizophrenia is actually telepathy and his paranoia is actually him reading peoples thoughts?
That link, while it seems to be suggesting telepathy is real, but does so with info that proves it isn't. idk. I don't think you are ok though.

Why are you so sure he is being gang-stalked?

What makes you think I'm "sure" that he's being gang stalked? Considering this quote below, he very well could just a be a troll since he also only has 2 posts, but in the event that he isn't trolling, I am giving solid advice. Nothing more. I have given enough advice and it's pretty good advice actually, even if some of it offends liberals.

Quote:

BW91 said:
its been a childhood dream to get to go to space and fight the dragons of Narnia 6 while snorting cocaine with Jesus. if i really am going to lose my mind the rest of the way then i want at least one real honest to fucking god trip

Hopefully he's only trolling. It's sad that so many people are hooked on dangerous prescription drugs they don't need.

OfflineOpenQwerty
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#25489696 - 09/26/18 04:58 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Necropolis ....I do not want to seem (over)argumentative...But...Let's me just be clear about this. I agree that schizophrenic doesn't means violent. And I agree that people whit psychiatric diagnosis are (often) victims of the psychiatric system. But "to keep and bear arms" in no way will help him. Of course, it is only my opinion, but even if he keep a gun whit him, he cannot use it against the doctors, and if he will use it against others, regardless if he is right or wrong, whit his psychiatric diagnosis ....Even his friends, relatives and so on will start to think that he is a "dangerous insane" and his chance to be locked up in a psychiatric hospital for a long time will increase exponentially. When one make experiences whit psychedelic (or or with any substance that alters the perception...even prescription drugs) it is easy to make mistakes. This (the possibility of a mistake made cause of the psychedelic and/or the meds) was "my point". Mistakes made whit guns = big trouble. Even non-lethal weapons may lead you to trouble whit the law, if used against people who are not threatening you.

To practice martial arts, as you, Necropolis said, is a solid advice. It have no contraindications, and it may be a way for to start to practice meditation, while his self-confidence will increase, and sometimes our fears are only lack of self-confidence.

Generally speaking I suspect that bishlap is right when he said to OP: "Not only is no one out to get you most people are so worried about themselves they couldn't care less about you", but, hell, we cannot know...

An other thing: in my experience, HBWR give u also a lot of vasoconstriction and other side effects. IMO it is really difficult to predict the the result of the sum of the side effects of HBWR + prescription drugs. It is safe (IMO) to wait at least a couple of months, after the end of the prescription drugs, for OP, before to experience again whit HBWR. Honestly speaking I will be worried even whit a MAOI after prescription drugs, because as far as I know there are reports of health problems whit the combo MAOI + prescription drugs. Cubes and/or Gyms, MAY have a "minor impact" on OP physical health.

Sorry for the "wall of text", hope nobody feel offended, sometimes my opinion is controversial:hug:

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

#25489746 - 09/26/18 05:37 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

You are trying 2 use psychedelics whilst on SSRI medication... That is not how you get back onto the wavelength of the psychedelic realms... You have 2 cut out those medications in order 2 get back to that place, and seeing as you are skitzin out, I wouldn't recommend stopping those medications.

DO NOT COMBINE SSRI's and Psychedelics, it wont work.  :jonespalm:

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Iam losing my mind, i think and psychedelics have almost no effect [Re: Blazer420]
    #25489795 - 09/26/18 06:22 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I would recommend cutting out meat. (If you're not a vegetarian already.) When a person eats meat they are getting all of the panic chemicals that the animal produces during slaughter. You basically are putting yourself into the feeling of slaughter.

Sugar and high carbs are known to produce anxiety and panic also.

Inositol is a good way to calm down.

Cocaine is definitely not a good idea and is a pretty well known paranoia producer.

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder