Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEvent_Horizon
the ganja man

Laced Bud or a flashback? (Long)
    #2548260 - 04/11/04 09:06 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Last week, me and my mate picked up an eigth of bud, and we thought we'd smoke a joint or two before my art lesson in which i'd be painting for the next 2 hours. So during lunch, he rolled up and we had a couple of tokes each, and got no effect whatsoever. He rolled another, and smoked again. This time, it had a fairly good effect (smiling alot and laughing at nothing).

As we walked back to get some food, i suddenly got hit hard by the bud- my head felt incredibly heavy and my feet felt wierd, as if the shoes on my feet were part of my feet, and i got a really psychedelic feeling when my shoes and feet touched, even though i felt as if the shoes were part of my feet and also felt they were not (wierd). Then after ordering some food at the cafe, i suddenly felt myself losing myself and reality. Well, i didn't realise i was losing reality until my mate said something to me, and i didn't know what was happening. I suddenly jumped and started hopping around for about a minute, and got in touch with myself again, and realised where and who i was. My legs felt they had melted into the floor. After getting the food and walking back to school, i felt almost 'floaty', as if i could left off any time. I made sure i kept moving everything so i didnt lose touch with reality as i had done before. As we were walking, a truck went passed on the road, and it left amazing musical trails, which kept bouncing in my head, and turned off into trance music. The music of this and other things that made sound merged into a kind of musical beat (kind of like what sometimes happens in a shpongle song). The amazing this way, i could change the beat in my head to whatever i wanted to hear, and it sounded absolutely amazing. Anyway, as i got into school, the effect got stronger, and i started getting strange visuals (the walls flowed at points around in a wave-like pattern). When i got into class, effects heightened further, and even when i moved around to make sure i was there and existing, i felt like i was losing myself. When i was sitting, i kept getting up abrutply when i felt i was merging into the chair. Later i kept hold to the chair and moving my feet around because i felt i was going to fly off into the air at any moment. When people talked, i could clearly hear what they were saying, and sometimes when someone said something, and a sound somewhere was made, the things would merge into music. Then it started to get really out of hand, and i felt i was going to completely lose it whatever i did, so i went into the toilets and stayed there for a while. I got strange visuals of the wall melting into the sky, and no wall was there (i made sure the wall was actually there by touching it, and it made my hands felt wierd, and trippy feeling). Throughout this my heart was beating hard and fast, and my mouth was very dry. I tried to relax, and it worked quite well, and i continued making music in my head for abit until i felt like the trip was coming down. Then i went back to class and felt more in controll of myself. I was buzzing the rest of the day, but the main effects lasted for 3 to 4 hours.

I have never got these effect from bud before, even when i have smoked alot more than this. This was more comparable to the only time i shroomed, which was on 3g dry, but i had many new effects that i had never experianced before, like losing myself or making music in my head. The next day i asked my mate what effects he got, and they were very similar and he didn't even go to class because he felt completely out of it. He's also shroomed once before.

Are these effects typical of very strong bud, bud which has been laced by some other drug or of a flashback?

btw this is my first post, i've been reading these boards for quite a while, but just had to join em now :wink:

(Thanx for reading :laugh: guys/gals)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Laced Bud or a flashback? (Long) [Re: Event_Horizon]
    #2548270 - 04/11/04 09:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Flashback;
the weed effects the same parts in the brain; and your brain is remembering that tripping-feeling.
That's why it's often advised not to smoke weed during the trip; because there is a chance that whenever you smoke weed afterwards; it will hit you harder than before.

edit: also; I don't believe pot can be laced with LSD; simply because it gets destroyed by heat!
And if it were PCP or crack or heroine or DMT; the effects would be far more intense than you describe. THat's why I definatly think it's a flashback.

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Edited by boeha (04/11/04 09:17 AM)

Anonymous

#2548278 - 04/11/04 09:21 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You got high

OfflineEvent_Horizon
the ganja man

Re: Laced Bud or a flashback? (Long) [Re: Organic]
    #2548284 - 04/11/04 09:25 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

organic, i've smoked way more than that before on many times

thanks for the info boeha

Edited by Event_Horizon (04/11/04 09:31 AM)

Anonymous

#2548293 - 04/11/04 09:30 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I see nothing attributable to another substance, based on ALL of the effects you described. Sounds like you smoked some sativa dominant and had a panic attack, exaggerated by your high

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2548596 - 04/11/04 12:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you got fucked up...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #2549246 - 04/11/04 09:22 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like it was just really good bud.. I know NO ONE who laces bud.. It's a waste of money and time for dealers to do.. You just got really blazed.. This kind of shit happens to me often because I take breaks with smoking for like a week so when I start up again my tolerance is really low...

Weed IS a psychedelic! :laugh:

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #2551257 - 04/12/04 02:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a real herb. You where probably used to hybrids or more indicas stones and that stuff was a heavy sativa. I some times dont like to get super stoned unless its off of couchlock buds. Too much hash and some herbs can make me more anxious then id rather be.

I dont understand how u didnt start feeling it until the 2nd doob tho. I normally can start to feel the affects of herb about 30 seconds after the first inhale. Even on middies.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Laced Bud or a flashback? (Long) [Re: boeha]
    #2551349 - 04/12/04 03:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hahaha bud laced with DMT...

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: Laced Bud or a flashback? (Long) [Re: Gus]
    #2551779 - 04/12/04 05:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

just Good bud...I sometimes get highs like that, and I appreciate em...

Pot can be quite powerful ;p

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Laced Bud or a flashback? (Long) [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2552622 - 04/13/04 12:30 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

A pure sativa can give you a pretty psychedelic experience. I love pure sativas... Makes me wish the kids around here would stop selling these canadian beasters and get some real homegrown stuff that had some care put into it.

better than mids though.

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Laced Bud or a flashback? (Long) [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #2553167 - 04/13/04 02:53 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

S A T I V A
I love sativas.

Indicas just make me fall asleep when i shouldnt.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience