Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25484313 - 09/24/18 01:10 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
It's pretty simple.  You just want to put pressure on the arteries on the sides of her trachea, not the trachea itself.  If you're behind her in doggystyle or whatever I find it easier to use 2 hands, the bottom of your palms flat against the back of her neck wrists roughly touching and wrap your fiingers around. The tips of your fingers should be in the area of the neck NEXT to the wind pipe.  You just squeeze there and have her indicate what sort of pressure she wants.  Even if you squeeze a little too hard at worst she will get light headed and pass out, but she will be able to signal/tell you first. 

You are just lowering the blood flow to her brain and therefore the oxygen flow with it, but not cutting it off entirely.

I appreciate it. Thank you.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Noccer] * 2
    #25484323 - 09/24/18 01:27 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Noccer said:
Hell I nutted just reading the responses. Not from thinking about choking out my wife or girlfriend, but all the thought and detail that went into it. Let's keep it our little secret though.

Wow, that's creepy as fuck.

--------------------

mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25487329 - 09/25/18 06:59 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

Noccer said:
Hell I nutted just reading the responses. Not from thinking about choking out my wife or girlfriend, but all the thought and detail that went into it. Let's keep it our little secret though.

WELCOME TO THE SHROOMERY.

I'm available for lessons if you wanna send the GF over.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25487443 - 09/25/18 07:56 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I find it endearing that our friend here can be so candid

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: King Klick]
    #25487881 - 09/25/18 11:50 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

It's rather sweet.

--------------------

mad to be saved,

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

#25487959 - 09/25/18 12:27 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

Noccer said:

The fucked up thing is that I was actually flattered by that comment.
Creepy or not, doesn't matter. Good for him.
I'm sorry if I fucked up your day telling you you're creepy. I hope I didn't, and I hope you're not that sensitive.

@mindfreeze, considering my girl's ultimate fantasy is to be gangbanged, well, I'll keep you in mind. :wink:

--------------------

mad to be saved,

OfflineFuturepastnpresent
Wide-eyed

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25488126 - 09/25/18 01:36 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

Noccer said:

The fucked up thing is that I was actually flattered by that comment.
Creepy or not, doesn't matter. Good for him.
I'm sorry if I fucked up your day telling you you're creepy. I hope I didn't, and I hope you're not that sensitive.

@mindfreeze, considering my girl's ultimate fantasy is to be gangbanged, well, I'll keep you in mind. :wink:

I gang bang

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25488635 - 09/25/18 04:52 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Make sure she has some gesture for "stop" in case u choke too much. Like slapping the bed or something.

A safe word wont work because of the choking aspect.

Offlinegoslugsgo

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25489229 - 09/25/18 09:22 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Make sure she has some gesture for "stop" in case u choke too much. Like slapping the bed or something.

A safe word wont work because of the choking aspect.

Neither will a physical move if she's losing consciousness. If he's relying on that it could end badly.

--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

OfflineDorfnob
J.U.I.C.E.

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: goslugsgo] * 1
    #25489244 - 09/25/18 09:36 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

scratch the choking turn her on to whipits

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: goslugsgo]
    #25489314 - 09/25/18 10:15 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

goslugsgo said:

Neither will a physical move if she's losing consciousness. If he's relying on that it could end badly.

This is why you use your hands instead of a rope or belt.  You get a lot more feedback through your fingers and can let up instantly as well as vary pressure by tiny amounts throughout the whole thing.  It's a lot safer and easier.  It's not super easy to kill someone via knocking them out unless you are REALLLLY not paying attention while caught up in the moment. 

Also, some women like to be choked purely for the submissive power aspect, not so much the oxygen loss to the brain.  He might not even need to actually press down on arteries.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Anonymous #4

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Dorfnob]
    #25489397 - 09/25/18 10:57 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dorfnob said:
scratch the choking turn her on to whipits

My girl loves whippits during sex, or with the hitachi

I have done a few while she was blowing me and it’s great...whole body kind of fades away and all focus is on the feeling.

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #25490568 - 09/26/18 01:21 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Ya nitrous does wonders for the female orgasm. :yesnod:

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

OfflinePoisonousLookalike
A lazy bastard living in a suit
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Between the Devil and the...
    #25491223 - 09/26/18 05:56 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

Noccer said:

You think he is creepy...And yet we have a whole thread of matter-of-fact responses explaining how OP should most effectively choke his GF, without one word of discouragement?

If someone were to post a thread "My GF wants to shoot up heroin tomorrow", there would be an endless stream of "nooo, don't do it!" replies.
And yet, here we have a much more dangerous activity than injecting heroin, and there are no discouragements, so I feel it is my obligation haha.

Do something else!
The brain is very sensitive to hypoxia, every time you deprive your brain of oxygen, a tiny bit of damage is done.

I wouldn't recommend causing deliberate brain damage for so little a reward, I know this because I've tried it myself (just when masturbating of course, I don't have sex with people because I'm a loser), and it did feel really intense, but I had a mild headache afterwards and it just felt like some damage had been done.

IMO it's comparable to huffing butane or gasoline, but perhaps slightly worse because you are actually physically cutting off the circulation rather than simply reducing the amount of oxygen in the blood.

Also, cutting off the blood supply thus will cause changes in blood pressure, which could lead to other issues.

I'm not a doctor and I'm not really interested in medical stuff, so I might be talking crap, but I'm pretty sure it isn't safe.

--------------------
"Well I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned" - Leonard Cohen

"We are led to Believe a Lie
When we see not Thro the Eye
Which was Born in a Night to perish in a Night
When the Soul Slept in Beams of Light" - William Blake

Offlinegoslugsgo

#25491251 - 09/26/18 06:07 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:

This is why you use your hands instead of a rope or belt.  You get a lot more feedback through your fingers and can let up instantly as well as vary pressure by tiny amounts throughout the whole thing.  It's a lot safer and easier.  It's not super easy to kill someone via knocking them out unless you are REALLLLY not paying attention while caught up in the moment. 

Also, some women like to be choked purely for the submissive power aspect, not so much the oxygen loss to the brain.  He might not even need to actually press down on arteries.

Well stated, especially your last point.

--------------------
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

Offlinegoslugsgo

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: PoisonousLookalike]
    #25491264 - 09/26/18 06:12 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PoisonousLookalike said:
I'm not a doctor and I'm not really interested in medical stuff, so I might be talking crap, but I'm pretty sure it isn't safe.

Done properly it can be completely safe and an intensely intimate and erotic experience.

--------------------

OfflinePoisonousLookalike
A lazy bastard living in a suit
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Between the Devil and the...
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: goslugsgo]
    #25491378 - 09/26/18 06:54 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

goslugsgo said:
Quote:

PoisonousLookalike said:

Done properly it can be completely safe and an intensely intimate and erotic experience.

Do you have any evidence that it can be completely safe?

--------------------
"Well I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned" - Leonard Cohen

"We are led to Believe a Lie
When we see not Thro the Eye
Which was Born in a Night to perish in a Night
When the Soul Slept in Beams of Light" - William Blake

Offlinegoslugsgo

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: PoisonousLookalike]
    #25491598 - 09/26/18 08:13 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

No one I've been with has ever reported negative side effects.

As a side note, I went to a personal development camp were we learned how to ground and center ourselves in a profound way. One of the activities was to choke (and by choke I mean closing off the blood flow on the sides of the neck, no pressure on the windpipe) our partner.

We grounded and centered ourselves before and during and when done properly could withstand the lack of blood flow and remain conscious. A lot of people went down, including me the first time it was done right. I did not get even the slightest headache and, like my cohort, remain perfectly healthy.

--------------------

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25491818 - 09/26/18 10:17 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Quote:

goslugsgo said:

:thumbup: Dude, thank you so much for all your help. Having someone with personal experience on this subject is reassuring, to say the least. I'm a bit nervous (truly being a little bitch about it psychologically..Just that fear of hurting someone as I literally never have. Sexually or otherwise). She's looking forward to it, but she's never had it done to her in the past. 
We invited some family over today, and it seems they want to stay up and play cards or some shit. So tomorrow we're gonna give it our first go at it.

Quote:

PoisonousLookalike said:
Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

Noccer said:

You think he is creepy...And yet we have a whole thread of matter-of-fact responses explaining how OP should most effectively choke his GF, without one word of discouragement?

If someone were to post a thread "My GF wants to shoot up heroin tomorrow", there would be an endless stream of "nooo, don't do it!" replies.
And yet, here we have a much more dangerous activity than injecting heroin, and there are no discouragements, so I feel it is my obligation haha.

Do something else!
The brain is very sensitive to hypoxia, every time you deprive your brain of oxygen, a tiny bit of damage is done.

I wouldn't recommend causing deliberate brain damage for so little a reward, I know this because I've tried it myself (just when masturbating of course, I don't have sex with people because I'm a loser), and it did feel really intense, but I had a mild headache afterwards and it just felt like some damage had been done.

IMO it's comparable to huffing butane or gasoline, but perhaps slightly worse because you are actually physically cutting off the circulation rather than simply reducing the amount of oxygen in the blood.

Also, cutting off the blood supply thus will cause changes in blood pressure, which could lead to other issues.

Creepiness is expected, although I believe this is the first thread I've ever made in the S&R forum in my 6+ years here, and was caught with a little bit of surprise.

I suppose not as creepy as me telling this forum that my girl wants to get chocked out while I fuck her. :shrug:

Regardless, very much appreciate your input here. Thank you.

Quote:

SARAtonin said:
Ya nitrous does wonders for the female orgasm. :yesnod:

We both only really smoke weed. I don't like to associate drugs in general with sex aside from herb.
I've seen too many people in my life come a point, friends, girlfriends, fuck buddies, etc where they could only enjoy sex to their fullest if they're high on their drug of choice. Even if it is something as short lived as no2.

Maybe one day again...

I'll let you all  know how it goes tomorrow.

--------------------

mad to be saved,

Offlinegoslugsgo

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: kr0nik0] * 2
    #25491845 - 09/26/18 10:31 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I'm a bit nervous (truly being a little bitch about it psychologically..Just that fear of hurting someone as I literally never have. Sexually or otherwise). She's looking forward to it, but she's never had it done to her in the past. 

That's exactly how a good person should feel when asked to do this sort of thing.
Stay relaxed and focused.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
3,132 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.