Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way?
    #25479308 - 09/21/18 09:35 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Actually quite like the idea, but I'm a little scared of possibly hurting her.
I'm sure she'll tell me what she wants in the moment.

But for you guys and girls that enjoy this and have done it before, any advice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25479329 - 09/21/18 09:45 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Try to work with your girlfriend to figure out your comfort zones.

Anonymous #3

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25479376 - 09/21/18 10:00 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Safer to use just your hands to start, as opposed to things like a belt or piece of clothing.

As mentioned above, work together to figure out limits.

Once you're both comfortable with limits, then you can slowly play closer to those limits without the fear of something going wrong or someone having a bad experience.

Some girls can take a lot more than other girls, so always error on the side of caution when trying something new with a partner.

Anonymous #1

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25479384 - 09/21/18 10:03 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I hadn't even thought about using something other than my hands.
I'll have to ask her about that.

But to understand it better, it is basically a pain for pleasure experience, right?
I tried to analyze it further, thinking maybe not being able to breathe for a small amount of time is what may feel good, but is there anything to that?

Offlineblackhawk
Newton's Law of Majesticity
I'm a teapot

Loc: Where Jimmies are Rustled
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25479452 - 09/21/18 10:45 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Part of the experience is the decrease of oxygen going to the brain will make the sensation more intense.
The other part I can imagine is a sub-dom thing

--------------------

Offlinegoslugsgo
    #25479460 - 09/21/18 10:51 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I knew quite a few that dug it. It's not as outlandish as you'd (or me if you'd asked me before) think. Keep your hand high and squeeze the sides if you do, not the front. Start gentile and work slowly.

--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

Anonymous #1

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: goslugsgo]
    #25479470 - 09/21/18 10:56 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blackhawk said:
Part of the experience is the decrease of oxygen going to the brain will make the sensation more intense.
The other part I can imagine is a sub-dom thing

The reason I asked is because I wouldn't be against her doing it to me, if she seems to enjoys it anyways.
It's an innocent fantasy among many that was brought up yesterday while having a discussion about sub/dom.

Quote:

goslugsgo said:
I knew quite a few that dug it. It's not as outlandish as you'd (or me if you'd asked me before) think. Keep your hand high and squeeze the sides if you do, not the front. Start gentile and work slowly.

I didn't find it outlandish. It had just never been requested of me in the past.
I really appreciate the advice, though. That's what I was looking for, the actual logistics of it. Head high and from the sides I'll have to remember. Thank you.

Offlineblackhawk
Newton's Law of Majesticity
I'm a teapot

Loc: Where Jimmies are Rustled
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: goslugsgo] * 2
    #25479472 - 09/21/18 10:58 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

yeah pressing against the trachea (throat) is bad. Usually its done by putting pressure on the carotid artery on the sides of the neck. But you gotta be careful, that could knock them out after a few seconds. Definitely do your research before attempting

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: blackhawk] * 3
    #25479764 - 09/22/18 03:59 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Lay your hand over her throat, not too far below her head, so that your thumb is on one side of her throat and your other fingers are on the other side. You can then squeeze your thumb and index fingers inward so that you exert pressure on her throat from the sides, constricting blood flow to the brain. You can also push your entire hand backwards so that the pressure is applied from the front, but as blackhawk says, this is risky and should be done with care and with not too much force.

Since you're evidently 'playing' with vital functions of the body, great care is needed. Someone can pass out fairly quickly, and you have to take care not use much force.

It's also not really a pain thing; it's more about control and the effect of restricted blood flow (ogyxen) to the brain. It requires trust between partners and the person in control needs to be VERY alert and focused on the reactions of the other person.

I personally never go to the point where my gf passes out. Sometimes we get close, but I always back off before she loses control. The release can be powerful when you let go; the sudden oxygen rush to the brain triggers a response that sort of releases the built-up pressure. Hard to explain, but you'll recognize it when you see it.

Even though you can manage the risks, you can never eliminate them. Be responsible. Make sure you understand the basics of CPR in case you inadvertently go too far. Don't do this when intoxicated or otherwise impaired. Don't hesitate to call 911 if something goes really wrong. Never panic. Don't do too much at once; give it a try and evaluate together.

OfflineRoflspammer
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Hampshire
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: koraks]
    #25480096 - 09/22/18 07:38 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I just choke girls out for the hell of it after sleeping with them twice. They usually dig the power thing, or they tell me not to do it

the types of girls that I go after and go after me like being choked though so that's food for thought

OfflineFuturepastnpresent
Wide-eyed

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Roflspammer]
    #25480457 - 09/22/18 10:18 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Just come her until she passes out a little then let off and choke more

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: Futurepastnpresent]
    #25483365 - 09/23/18 03:53 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

If you have to ask then it’s not gonna work. Put pressure on the side of the neck and don’t stop till she passes out.

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: King Klick]
    #25483696 - 09/23/18 06:46 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

She's out of town until Wednesday and told me while she was gone she wanted that.

Probably won't be good the first time. But nah, she wants to be choked while I fuck her.

If she were to pass out during that, then I think I'm loosing the point of all this.
I don't want to keep fucking her while she's passed out.. That's kinda fucked up.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: kr0nik0] * 3
    #25483697 - 09/23/18 06:46 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Well, shit. So much for the anon feature.

--------------------

mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: kr0nik0] * 1
    #25483909 - 09/23/18 08:09 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

outed!

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Offlinegoslugsgo
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25483918 - 09/23/18 08:12 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I wont tell anyone.

--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: goslugsgo]
    #25484005 - 09/23/18 08:59 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Well, it's all good. But I am a bit scared of hurting her.
She weighs 90 fucking pounds.

Figure it all on Wednesday.

--------------------

mad to be saved,

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: kr0nik0] * 1
    #25484283 - 09/24/18 12:34 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

It's pretty simple.  You just want to put pressure on the arteries on the sides of her trachea, not the trachea itself.  If you're behind her in doggystyle or whatever I find it easier to use 2 hands, the bottom of your palms flat against the back of her neck wrists roughly touching and wrap your fiingers around. The tips of your fingers should be in the area of the neck NEXT to the wind pipe.  You just squeeze there and have her indicate what sort of pressure she wants.  Even if you squeeze a little too hard at worst she will get light headed and pass out, but she will be able to signal/tell you first. 

You are just lowering the blood flow to her brain and therefore the oxygen flow with it, but not cutting it off entirely.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleAcuriousmycologist
"Asking for a friend"
 User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25484298 - 09/24/18 12:47 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Listen to koraks and freeze. And take care not to squash her windpipe. That shit just hurts in a bad way.
Another option, if she's face down and you're on top, you can put your arm around her throat, so her windpipe is in the crook of your elbow. Still have to be careful about what I said above because bad ow, but it's a nice feeling of being dominated if she's into that.

--------------------
We're all mentally ill. We're all delusional. We're all junkies. It's just a matter of degree
(the Venerable Robina Curtin)

Anything I say here is a fiction, for role play or research only. Full of bollocks I am. I wouldn't believe me.

OfflineNoccer
Spaced Diver
I'm a teapot

Re: My girlfriend wants me to choke her. How do I go about this the correct and safe way? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25484307 - 09/24/18 12:58 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Hell I nutted just reading the responses. Not from thinking about choking out my wife or girlfriend, but all the thought and detail that went into it. Let's keep it our little secret though.

--------------------
Let's get to nocculatin'

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
3,143 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.