Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpikeXena
Stranger
Female
Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms?
    #25468157 - 09/17/18 07:55 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I've heard a lot of positive stories and a lot of negative, but rarely do I read stories where the microdosing is administered for more than a month or two.

Do you or anyone you know have some insight to share?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: SpikeXena]
    #25468357 - 09/17/18 09:08 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Imo micro dosing is like taking a antidepressant, once you stop so do the benefits.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: bishlap] * 1
    #25468440 - 09/17/18 09:46 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I disagree, I used to microdose a lot and now no longer feel I need to really.

Microdosing is pretty legit imo

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineSpikeXena
Stranger
Female
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25470418 - 09/18/18 04:37 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

did you dose once every 3 days?

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: SpikeXena]
    #25470908 - 09/18/18 07:11 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I've done it different ways.

Once almost every day for a month.

Did it when it felt right

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25471292 - 09/18/18 09:06 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

IMO, there's more benefits from large doses.

I too have microdosed almost daily. Though I've found that after a big dose, my desire to microdose isn't there.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: HamHead]
    #25472824 - 09/19/18 01:28 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

What are You speaking of in terms of "benefits"?

Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: HamHead]
    #25472898 - 09/19/18 01:59 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
IMO, there's more benefits from large doses.

I too have microdosed almost daily. Though I've found that after a big dose, my desire to microdose isn't there.

Big doses leave u in a completely different mindset for awhile. I notice it even more with lsd

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: nube424]
    #25473073 - 09/19/18 03:44 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

If I had an endless supply all year round, I would probably have long term success. Unless I grow it, which is currently illegal, I don't have an endless supply.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: Necropolis]
    #25473110 - 09/19/18 04:03 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

heatlessbbq said:

Personally, I'm less likely to entertain negative thoughts after a big dose. Thoughts that lead to emotions and/or anxiety. I'm able to manage them better after a large dose. I'm less self critical and am able to preform task I would otherwise struggle with starting. Then there's an afterglow that last a couple weeks, a physical sensation that I notice in my skull that feels like my sponge of a brain is soaked.

When I microdose, I notice that not much changes. There is a subtle shift in awareness and my mood increases. There's also that same afterglow feeling of a release of pressure in my skull, but it's temporary and only last a few hours until the drug wears off.

More notably, higher doses offer a chance at having a mystical experience, which is difficult on a microdose unless one is experienced in meditation practices, where one may sit and meditate on a microdose perhaps allowing them to transcend.

Quote:

Necropolis said:
If I had an endless supply all year round, I would probably have long term success. Unless I grow it, which is currently illegal, I don't have an endless supply.

Lots of people are growing, even though they're illegal. Getting over that fear can be challenging though, so I understand.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
    #25473134 - 09/19/18 04:13 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

heatlessbbq said:

Personally, I'm less likely to entertain negative thoughts after a big dose. Thoughts that lead to emotions and/or anxiety. I'm able to manage them better after a large dose. I'm less self critical and am able to preform task I would otherwise struggle with starting. Then there's an afterglow that last a couple weeks, a physical sensation that I notice in my skull that feels like my sponge of a brain is soaked.

When I microdose, I notice that not much changes. There is a subtle shift in awareness and my mood increases. There's also that same afterglow feeling of a release of pressure in my skull, but it's temporary and only last a few hours until the drug wears off.

More notably, higher doses offer a chance at having a mystical experience, which is difficult on a microdose unless one is experienced in meditation practices, where one may sit and meditate on a microdose perhaps allowing them to transcend.

Quote:

Necropolis said:

Lots of people are growing, even though they're illegal. Getting over that fear can be challenging though, so I understand.

Right, but even with micro dosing, I'm still going to need about two pounds dry per year. That's a lot of cultivating, unless you're an expert at bulk. What a pain in the ass. Even with a flowhood and 600$ canner holding about 7 large jars at a time for spawn, the entire process is exhausting to only come up with a couple ounces dry. Maybe I'm just not good at doing bulk grows or I choose the wrong strains, but it's still time consuming. I just wish someone would come up with a strain of gyms that's more potent than cubensis and more aggressive than normal gyms. It would be unstoppable and nearly impossible to get caught growing it, as it could just grow on trees and logs all over the place like gyms already do. I'd infect everything with it.

Offlineinternal traveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: Necropolis]
    #25473225 - 09/19/18 04:59 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I dont get why you would need 2 pounds a year for micro dosing. Even at .5 grams which is an extremely high "micro dose" you would still only be using about 182 grams. Barely a quarter of a pound. Really a couple ounces could easily last you a year

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com/

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: internal traveler]
    #25473236 - 09/19/18 05:06 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, half a gram is no microdose. 0.1 is the highest I consider a microdose. 0.2 and I'm slightly tripping already.

With 0.1g per day it's a dry ounce for a year. But seriously, who microdoses every day? Twice to three times per week is absolutly as beneficial.. so ~20g (to 30g) is enough for a whole year. :thumbup:

-

Offlinekabel
Stranger
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25473982 - 09/19/18 09:59 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I've tried microdosing both shrooms and LSD with all sorts of varied dosages. Honestly I found it very boring. So boring that I would plan to do it for a month to see what would happen and quit after a week, still with measured doses left in my fridge/cabinet. I would MUCH rather do a bigger trip every 2-3 weeks.

I was really open to the idea that it would work too, having read all Fadiman's stuff on it. Interestingly if you look up most of the old "I'm about to start microdosing" threads on shroomery, it almost always start off all exciting but after a week or two you never hear from the guy again. Probably because they shot themselves, haha.

Half of me thinks it's just placebo, the other half thinks maybe there's something to it but if you have done bigger doses before then microdosing has little left to offer.

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: kabel]
    #25474319 - 09/20/18 03:33 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

once dosed a few grams which was a bitch  :beavis1:

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: internal traveler]
    #25475370 - 09/20/18 01:23 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

internal traveler said:
I dont get why you would need 2 pounds a year for micro dosing. Even at .5 grams which is an extremely high "micro dose" you would still only be using about 182 grams. Barely a quarter of a pound. Really a couple ounces could easily last you a year

Nah, the amount that counts as a micro dose would go up as tolerance increases quickly with mushrooms. I also weigh a lot more than most people and possibly metabolize drugs faster

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
    #25475383 - 09/20/18 01:26 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

barnpop

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#25476553 - 09/20/18 09:18 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Necropolis said:
Nah, the amount that counts as a micro dose would go up as tolerance increases quickly with mushrooms.

:justno:

IME, .15 works for me, every day, when I'm actively microdosing. If I increase too much I'll get a little more than I would like. Anything over .25 and I become unproductive and just want to try and melt into a couch.

Quote:

Necropolis said:
I'm still going to need about two pounds dry per year. That's a lot of cultivating.

Growing bulk is easy peasy. Once you've got your materials and some clean spawn, it's super cheap to keep an operation running. A single 66qt monotub could easily pump out 6 dry ounces, which would last long enough microdosing while you grow many more batches, even with failures in between.

--------------------

OfflineIsalifrass
Stranger
    #25479054 - 09/21/18 07:48 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I microdose .2-.3g mon,wed,fri and that keeps me ok all week. Suffer from bad depressive episodes and have noticed that I am way more stable mood wise if I take them. When I have skipped a mid week dose, and am in the middle of a down swing (bi polar), I become absolutely fucked. The difference is night and day. Been on this schedule for a couple of months, and things are going well.

Offlinegizmodo
Woodland Creature
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Behind You
Re: Anyone here find long term succees with microdosing mushrooms? [Re: Isalifrass] * 1
    #25479087 - 09/21/18 07:59 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

One must be mindful to maintain their balance on the slippery earth.

Bod's Comprehensive Agar Resource
Gizmodo's Market Stall
Say No To Grow Kits

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck