Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Scone pizzas
    #2547103 - 04/10/04 10:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

This pizza is good because you don't have to cook the crust before you add the topping. Just press the base dough onto the pan, add the topping and cook. This makes enough for 2 large pizzas. The topping is vegetarian but can be changed to suit you carnivores.

BASE
3 cups self-raising flour
pinch of salt
90g butter
9 tablespoons of milk

TOPPING
140g tomato paste
2 tsp minced garlic
Italian herbs
mushrooms
sundried tomatoes
artichoke hearts
avacado
ricotta cheese
cheese

Sift flour and salt. Rub in butter until the mixture resembles fine bread-crumbs. Stir in the milk and mix to a firm dough. (Add a little extra if mixture is not dough-like.) Turn onto a floured surface and knead until dough is smooth.
Divide dough in half. Roll each to size of pans to be used for pizza.
Mix garlic with tomato paste and spread over base. Sprinkle italian herbs over paste. Slice mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, artichokes and avacado and distribute over base. Place tablespoon dollops of ricotta here and there over pizza. Sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
Cook for 20 mins in 200c oven.  :crazy2:

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing