Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

My First Time / Questions...
    #2546640 - 04/10/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hey all! :smile:

Last week I bought mushrooms for the first time to take with a friend. We had 27 grams of fresh mushrooms and we split it three ways. However, I was already very, very drunk and didn't chew them well, so I felt very limited effects.

The main I haven't done mushrooms before is that I didn't know that they're sold near my house, and didn't know how to get them. However, my friend showed me a shop that sells them (this is England - unprepared magic mushrooms are legal). I'm going to go back on Teusday and buy a ?10's worth which is about 12 to 13 grams.

The guy behind the counter said that the mushrooms are "mexicana" or something, but I'm not sure, as I was drunk. They were a greeny, very dark colour (I think, anyway... again - drunk)... just storks - no caps. I was wondering if 12 grams of this is enough to make me trip a bit or even a lot?

Is there a way I could safely prepare them to make them more potent? Will drying make the same amount more potent?

Anyway, I hope to take them in my house, with my family around, but inside my room, away from them (my older brother and sister). I've told my brother so that he can look after me in an emergency.

I've read a bit of how to control the experience as much as it can be. I'm going to make my room clean and listen to light, stonerish music... Black Sabbath mostly... I know that I'm highly sensitive to music under the influence of cannabis, as after listening to one album while heavily stoned, I had an intense bad trip for 15 minutes, so I'm going to keep to the light stuff in my collection.

Anyhoo, any tips otherwise ?

Thanks all! :smile:

--------------------
It took ten times a hundred years,
Before the king on the northern throne,
Was brought tales of the crucified one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: My First Time / Questions... [Re: DemonaicBlessing]
    #2546687 - 04/10/04 12:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Tip #1, stop fucking with mushrooms while your drunk....thats just a bad idea. Tip #2, ask the guy who sold them to you for dosage advice....he'll know best. Tip #3, happy/chill music....I could give tons of suggestions, but you should listen to stuff you already know and enjoy. Tip #4, smoke lots of pot while tripping....as much as possible. Tip #5, have lots of fun man....good luck.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineDemonaicBlessing
PsychedelicSatan

Re: My First Time / Questions... [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2546733 - 04/10/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the help.

What's the problem with taking mushrooms while drunk ?

I really want to trip... as intensely as is safe at this point, not just have funny visuals and stuff. I'm not sure the guy behind the counter would be willing to give me dosage advice for that. The first thing he asked me was "is this for a party", like he thinks of it as a party-drug, whereas I'm thinking on it more as a drug for introspective tripping and freer thinking.

The Black Sabbath stuff I have is quite bouncy and familair. Thanks for the reassurance that I'm on the right track.

Thanks again. :smile:

--------------------
It took ten times a hundred years,
Before the king on the northern throne,
Was brought tales of the crucified one.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds