Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK
    #25463745 - 09/16/18 07:34 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Went to this party last night and it got pretty fukking weird.

Some mah fukka straight headie wooks were smoking shrooms ... just fukkin rollin em up and smoking that shit

Theysaid they was gettin straight headies mah fukked up, knowwhatI'msayin?

all the kool kidz do it, they said,  like smoking the kratoms. ""straight headies brah. """
""

After they wuz all fukked up and coming down like 4 hours later, the same wooks from before,  they got funnels and started pouring everclear in their butts, mixed with the"" straight headies brah""" they called it a brown dragon.
I was liek WHAT THE ROYAL FUKK?

they was like omfg I'm sooo fukked up, mah fukkas? I was like damn, wtf, with cheeze??? :confused:

I don't know if I"m going to be ok it was pretty wack. FUKKK I think I'm scared 4 lyfe brah. I mean I never thot I'd see such crazy partying. putting a FUNNEL UP THEIR BUTT AND POURING LIQUOR IN? what the actual royal fukk, know-what-im saying? errwit errwit?

SO NE wayz, I just woke up this morning and everyone is passed out, so I drew some dicks on their faces with a sharpie. HAHAH that'll teach them hoew dumb smokin shroomz is hahah.

fukk thoose crazy ass parties i'm going to stick to stuff less key. NE way'z any advice on how to forget what I saw or find better parties? THANKZ all in advance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery] * 2
    #25463756 - 09/16/18 07:39 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

4 real?

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #25463758 - 09/16/18 07:40 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: koods]
    #25463764 - 09/16/18 07:42 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

hi guyz yes 4 real.. I mean I'm still pretty shook up about those crazy kidz ne ways/ But I guess I need to find some new parties , like where they teach martial arts or liek how to paint and stuff and do cool kid stuff like yoga.

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery]
    #25463804 - 09/16/18 07:59 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
NE way'z any advice on how to forget what I saw or find better parties? THANKZ all in advance

rophenol

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25463808 - 09/16/18 07:59 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Licking etizolam baggies works

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery]
    #25463899 - 09/16/18 08:40 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

This is pretty much exactly how I imagined you spending your Saturday nights.

Quote:

Fiery said:

Some mah fukka straight headie wooks were smoking shrooms ... just fukkin rollin em up and smoking that shit

all the kool kidz do it, they said,  like smoking the kratoms. ""straight headies brah. """
""

After they wuz all fukked up and coming down like 4 hours later, the same wooks from before,  they got funnels and started pouring everclear in their butts, mixed with the"" straight headies brah""" they called it a brown dragon.

they was like omfg I'm sooo fukked up, mah fukkas? I was like damn, wtf, with cheeze??? :confused:

I don't know if I"m going to be ok it was pretty wack. FUKKK I think I'm scared 4 lyfe brah. I mean I never thot I'd see such crazy partying. putting a FUNNEL UP THEIR BUTT AND POURING LIQUOR IN? what the actual royal fukk, know-what-im saying? errwit errwit?

SO NE wayz, I just woke up this morning and everyone is passed out, so I drew some dicks on their faces with a sharpie. HAHAH that'll teach them hoew dumb smokin shroomz is hahah.

fukk thoose crazy ass parties i'm going to stick to stuff less key. NE way'z any advice on how to forget what I saw or find better parties? THANKZ all in advance

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: koods]
    #25463960 - 09/16/18 09:15 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Any chance I could interest you pubbers in a Fiery adoption?

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: mndfreeze] * 2
    #25463963 - 09/16/18 09:17 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Your avatar is offensive to jewish epileptics

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25463974 - 09/16/18 09:22 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks!

I love you too.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25463988 - 09/16/18 09:30 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

:underage:

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #25464002 - 09/16/18 09:35 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

:buttchugging:

and you don't even have the decency to send invites, tisk tisk

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
    #25464027 - 09/16/18 09:46 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

""

Why are you typing like that? It's not cool and it makes your nonsense even harder to read. You're trying way way too hard and I think anybody would agree. Type normally please and don't speak like this in public. It's ok to just be yourself.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #25464035 - 09/16/18 09:48 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

yah sounds like an average party for 2018. smoking shrooms is retarded and disgusting tho.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25464046 - 09/16/18 09:51 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Quote:

Fiery said:

""

Why are you typing like that? It's not cool and it makes your nonsense even harder to read. You're trying way way too hard and I think anybody would agree. Type normally please and don't speak like this in public. It's ok to just be yourself.

leave him alone he is being himself ive been trying to make dewd a thing for years but it jus seems to piss normal ppl off :shrug:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #25464055 - 09/16/18 09:54 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

That’s sad dewd

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25464092 - 09/16/18 10:03 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Seriously, please adopt him and fix him.  OTD doesn't want him anymore.  Even we have limits.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25464112 - 09/16/18 10:09 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

lol brah I just am, what I am , I just liek to be the way I am. No one can fix me, I'm just straight up mah fukka up in this hizzle 4 sho. know-what-imsayin?  Errwit errwit, one two, one two. bust a rap with me, I'm like super glue.

Skeet skeet mah fukkas I gotta skate on out of there. :freewilly:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
    #25464126 - 09/16/18 10:16 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
lol brah I just am, what I am , I just liek to be the way I am. No one can fix me, I'm just straight up mah fukka up in this hizzle 4 sho. know-what-imsayin?  Errwit errwit, one two, one two. bust a rap with me, I'm like super glue.

Skeet skeet mah fukkas I gotta skate on out of there. :freewilly:

I would bet a lot of money that you are 13 and don't have a girlfriend. Would I win that bet?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25464137 - 09/16/18 10:20 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Why are you making online bets with sex starved 13 year old boys?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules