Home | Community | Message Board


North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFiery
fiery
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 12/24/12
Posts: 22,364
crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK
    #25463745 - 09/16/18 09:34 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Went to this party last night and it got pretty fukking weird.

Some mah fukka straight headie wooks were smoking shrooms ... just fukkin rollin em up and smoking that shit

Theysaid they was gettin straight headies mah fukked up, knowwhatI'msayin?

all the kool kidz do it, they said,  like smoking the kratoms. ""straight headies brah. """
""

After they wuz all fukked up and coming down like 4 hours later, the same wooks from before,  they got funnels and started pouring everclear in their butts, mixed with the"" straight headies brah""" they called it a brown dragon.
I was liek WHAT THE ROYAL FUKK?

they was like omfg I'm sooo fukked up, mah fukkas? I was like damn, wtf, with cheeze??? :confused:

I don't know if I"m going to be ok it was pretty wack. FUKKK I think I'm scared 4 lyfe brah. I mean I never thot I'd see such crazy partying. putting a FUNNEL UP THEIR BUTT AND POURING LIQUOR IN? what the actual royal fukk, know-what-im saying? errwit errwit?

SO NE wayz, I just woke up this morning and everyone is passed out, so I drew some dicks on their faces with a sharpie. HAHAH that'll teach them hoew dumb smokin shroomz is hahah.


fukk thoose crazy ass parties i'm going to stick to stuff less key. NE way'z any advice on how to forget what I saw or find better parties? THANKZ all in advance


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/23/13
Posts: 15,577
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery] * 2
    #25463756 - 09/16/18 09:39 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

4 real?


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 88,228
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 42 minutes, 10 seconds
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #25463758 - 09/16/18 09:40 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:facepalm:


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFiery
fiery
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 12/24/12
Posts: 22,364
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: koods]
    #25463764 - 09/16/18 09:42 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

hi guyz yes 4 real.. I mean I'm still pretty shook up about those crazy kidz ne ways/ But I guess I need to find some new parties , like where they teach martial arts or liek how to paint and stuff and do cool kid stuff like yoga.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Registered: 07/25/17
Posts: 6,751
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery]
    #25463804 - 09/16/18 09:59 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
NE way'z any advice on how to forget what I saw or find better parties? THANKZ all in advance






rophenol


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 88,228
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 42 minutes, 10 seconds
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25463808 - 09/16/18 09:59 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Licking etizolam baggies works


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUpSyndrome
Male


Registered: 10/16/17
Posts: 975
Last seen: 2 months, 14 days
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery]
    #25463899 - 09/16/18 10:40 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

This is pretty much exactly how I imagined you spending your Saturday nights.

Quote:

Fiery said:
Went to this party last night and it got pretty fukking weird.

Some mah fukka straight headie wooks were smoking shrooms ... just fukkin rollin em up and smoking that shit

Theysaid they was gettin straight headies mah fukked up, knowwhatI'msayin?

all the kool kidz do it, they said,  like smoking the kratoms. ""straight headies brah. """
""

After they wuz all fukked up and coming down like 4 hours later, the same wooks from before,  they got funnels and started pouring everclear in their butts, mixed with the"" straight headies brah""" they called it a brown dragon.
I was liek WHAT THE ROYAL FUKK?

they was like omfg I'm sooo fukked up, mah fukkas? I was like damn, wtf, with cheeze??? :confused:

I don't know if I"m going to be ok it was pretty wack. FUKKK I think I'm scared 4 lyfe brah. I mean I never thot I'd see such crazy partying. putting a FUNNEL UP THEIR BUTT AND POURING LIQUOR IN? what the actual royal fukk, know-what-im saying? errwit errwit?

SO NE wayz, I just woke up this morning and everyone is passed out, so I drew some dicks on their faces with a sharpie. HAHAH that'll teach them hoew dumb smokin shroomz is hahah.


fukk thoose crazy ass parties i'm going to stick to stuff less key. NE way'z any advice on how to forget what I saw or find better parties? THANKZ all in advance




Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/22/02
Posts: 18,924
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Last seen: 32 minutes, 36 seconds
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: koods]
    #25463960 - 09/16/18 11:15 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Any chance I could interest you pubbers in a Fiery adoption?


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 88,228
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 42 minutes, 10 seconds
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: mndfreeze] * 2
    #25463963 - 09/16/18 11:17 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Your avatar is offensive to jewish epileptics


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/22/02
Posts: 18,924
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Last seen: 32 minutes, 36 seconds
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: koods]
    #25463974 - 09/16/18 11:22 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks!

I love you too.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinexbloodwhipx

Registered: 02/24/12
Posts: 12,791
Last seen: 1 year, 8 months
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25463988 - 09/16/18 11:30 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:underage:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery


Registered: 08/30/05
Posts: 7,461
Loc: Sand and sunshine
Last seen: 2 days, 13 hours
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #25464002 - 09/16/18 11:35 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

After they wuz all fukked up and coming down like 4 hours later, the same wooks from before,  they got funnels and started pouring everclear in their butts, mixed with the"" straight headies brah""" they called it a brown dragon.
I was liek WHAT THE ROYAL FUKK?







:buttchugging:

and you don't even have the decency to send invites, tisk tisk


--------------------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 08/09/07
Posts: 8,674
Loc: CA Flag
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery]
    #25464027 - 09/16/18 11:46 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
Went to this party last night and it got pretty fukking weird.

Some mah fukka straight headie wooks were smoking shrooms ... just fukkin rollin em up and smoking that shit

Theysaid they was gettin straight headies mah fukked up, knowwhatI'msayin?

all the kool kidz do it, they said,  like smoking the kratoms. ""straight headies brah. """
""

After they wuz all fukked up and coming down like 4 hours later, the same wooks from before,  they got funnels and started pouring everclear in their butts, mixed with the"" straight headies brah""" they called it a brown dragon.
I was liek WHAT THE ROYAL FUKK?

they was like omfg I'm sooo fukked up, mah fukkas? I was like damn, wtf, with cheeze??? :confused:

I don't know if I"m going to be ok it was pretty wack. FUKKK I think I'm scared 4 lyfe brah. I mean I never thot I'd see such crazy partying. putting a FUNNEL UP THEIR BUTT AND POURING LIQUOR IN? what the actual royal fukk, know-what-im saying? errwit errwit?

SO NE wayz, I just woke up this morning and everyone is passed out, so I drew some dicks on their faces with a sharpie. HAHAH that'll teach them hoew dumb smokin shroomz is hahah.


fukk thoose crazy ass parties i'm going to stick to stuff less key. NE way'z any advice on how to forget what I saw or find better parties? THANKZ all in advance





Why are you typing like that? It's not cool and it makes your nonsense even harder to read. You're trying way way too hard and I think anybody would agree. Type normally please and don't speak like this in public. It's ok to just be yourself.


--------------------
My Pronouns: What begins with T, ends with T, and has T in it?        Teapot


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts


Registered: 07/28/10
Posts: 15,881
Loc: united states Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #25464035 - 09/16/18 11:48 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

yah sounds like an average party for 2018. smoking shrooms is retarded and disgusting tho.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts


Registered: 07/28/10
Posts: 15,881
Loc: united states Flag
Last seen: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25464046 - 09/16/18 11:51 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Quote:

Fiery said:
Went to this party last night and it got pretty fukking weird.

Some mah fukka straight headie wooks were smoking shrooms ... just fukkin rollin em up and smoking that shit

Theysaid they was gettin straight headies mah fukked up, knowwhatI'msayin?

all the kool kidz do it, they said,  like smoking the kratoms. ""straight headies brah. """
""

After they wuz all fukked up and coming down like 4 hours later, the same wooks from before,  they got funnels and started pouring everclear in their butts, mixed with the"" straight headies brah""" they called it a brown dragon.
I was liek WHAT THE ROYAL FUKK?

they was like omfg I'm sooo fukked up, mah fukkas? I was like damn, wtf, with cheeze??? :confused:

I don't know if I"m going to be ok it was pretty wack. FUKKK I think I'm scared 4 lyfe brah. I mean I never thot I'd see such crazy partying. putting a FUNNEL UP THEIR BUTT AND POURING LIQUOR IN? what the actual royal fukk, know-what-im saying? errwit errwit?

SO NE wayz, I just woke up this morning and everyone is passed out, so I drew some dicks on their faces with a sharpie. HAHAH that'll teach them hoew dumb smokin shroomz is hahah.


fukk thoose crazy ass parties i'm going to stick to stuff less key. NE way'z any advice on how to forget what I saw or find better parties? THANKZ all in advance





Why are you typing like that? It's not cool and it makes your nonsense even harder to read. You're trying way way too hard and I think anybody would agree. Type normally please and don't speak like this in public. It's ok to just be yourself.




leave him alone he is being himself ive been trying to make dewd a thing for years but it jus seems to piss normal ppl off :shrug:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 88,228
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 42 minutes, 10 seconds
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #25464055 - 09/16/18 11:54 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

That’s sad dewd


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/22/02
Posts: 18,924
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Last seen: 32 minutes, 36 seconds
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: koods]
    #25464092 - 09/16/18 12:03 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Seriously, please adopt him and fix him.  OTD doesn't want him anymore.  Even we have limits.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFiery
fiery
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 12/24/12
Posts: 22,364
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25464112 - 09/16/18 12:09 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

lol brah I just am, what I am , I just liek to be the way I am. No one can fix me, I'm just straight up mah fukka up in this hizzle 4 sho. know-what-imsayin?  Errwit errwit, one two, one two. bust a rap with me, I'm like super glue.

Skeet skeet mah fukkas I gotta skate on out of there. :freewilly:


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 08/09/07
Posts: 8,674
Loc: CA Flag
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Fiery]
    #25464126 - 09/16/18 12:16 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
lol brah I just am, what I am , I just liek to be the way I am. No one can fix me, I'm just straight up mah fukka up in this hizzle 4 sho. know-what-imsayin?  Errwit errwit, one two, one two. bust a rap with me, I'm like super glue.

Skeet skeet mah fukkas I gotta skate on out of there. :freewilly:




I would bet a lot of money that you are 13 and don't have a girlfriend. Would I win that bet?


--------------------
My Pronouns: What begins with T, ends with T, and has T in it?        Teapot


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 88,228
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 42 minutes, 10 seconds
Re: crazy ass party last night I'm a little traumatized, but I think I'll be OK [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25464137 - 09/16/18 12:20 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Why are you making online bets with sex starved 13 year old boys?


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Community >> The Pub

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* any party kidz out there?
( 1 2 all )
subtlepoint 5,815 23 10/26/02 09:45 PM
by Anonymous
* My first trance party! esin 1,360 11 12/14/02 02:54 PM
by Strumpling
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 4,371 7 01/31/03 09:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Big Ass Rat Prodijal_Son 411 2 09/19/03 01:11 PM
by Prodijal_Son
* Neil Young/Crazy Horse on tour........... Bullfrog1 1,248 9 04/17/03 07:09 PM
by baraka
* fear and lothing at the christmas party notapillow 991 5 12/26/03 12:34 PM
by DoctorJ
* That's just what they'll do vkk_ 710 2 10/10/02 08:55 AM
by recalcitrant
* Need a big ass cardboard tube superpimp 2,007 17 03/25/03 08:02 PM
by shroominbloom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
329 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.