Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineIntentional
Sentient Something
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: life is good]
    #25477848 - 09/21/18 12:03 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I will repeat what I posted from the other thread, just to get my point across more succinctly:

If you really think about it long and hard, there are only a handful of ways that people of different races living together will pan out over time (assuming we want the society to exist infinitely):

1. They interbreed and mix until everyone is homogeneous.
2. They separate into like-kin communities, eventually leading to inequality and civil war with only one obvious winner.
3. One tribe leaves.

Either way homogeneity or war are your only options. Homogeneity is the natural way of life. I agree with Muhammad Ali on this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

--------------------
Man’s ability to travel between the physical and metaphysical makes him both arbiter and prisoner to creation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: Intentional]
    #25477853 - 09/21/18 12:04 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Intentional said:
I am very much speaking the truth. You are obviously a 'person of colour'. If it weren't that obvious then you might be making a sound point but all your really getting at is something like: "it's unfair, you should learn about my hardships even though I was never actually there through any of them".

On the one hand you're aligning yourself with 'people of colour' from the past that you have no idea what their true motivations were, you never met them. You simply stand with them because they were as oppressed as you feel now. Aren't you aware of hypocrisy in your tribalism?

Oh by the way to refer to yourself as a 'person of colour' or 'coloured' is actually validating the white mans terminology, he made those names for you and you accept them willingly.

i agreed and i never said i was anybody of color and please READ MY POST THOROUGHLY IF NOT DO NOT RESPOND TO ME.

i said *so called* "black/brown" people

2ndly im not saying anything is unfair or you should learn about my hardship thats not my point at all, i think you should learn about your hardships and learn about my excellence.

i align myself with my ancestors.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

Edited by Green7Alchemist (09/21/18 12:06 PM)

Invisiblelife is good
Sun and sky and trees
Female User Gallery

Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: Green7Alchemist]
    #25477857 - 09/21/18 12:06 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

along with these insane things, ...

so -- yeah there are two story arcs i know... the one is the basic issue; the second one is the people of these groups...

--------------------

I didn't draw this.

"Hope your day is as wonderful, loving, and kind as you are."
:heart:

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

#25477861 - 09/21/18 12:08 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

life is good said:

so along with the insane views espoused about 'race,' they also believe there is no gravity, moon elves descended to earth elves, buddha went to mars and had a crucifixion there... uhm, i am only remembering a few.

well thats pretty far out, im talking more along the lines of the chronological order of how we came to be.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

OfflineIntentional
Sentient Something
I'm a teapot

Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: Green7Alchemist] * 1
    #25477869 - 09/21/18 12:13 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

You believe we all originated from Africa.

All races are a mix between three main races, we didn't evolve from Africans into lighter skinned Arabians and then Asians and Europeans, 'evolution' is simply mix-breeding.

--------------------
Man’s ability to travel between the physical and metaphysical makes him both arbiter and prisoner to creation.

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

#25477882 - 09/21/18 12:20 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

how do you know what i believe in?

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

#25477891 - 09/21/18 12:26 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

try to address the points im bringing up instead jumping to a point we havent even gotten to, unless of course you just are not up to par with the standard i set.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

OfflineIntentional
Sentient Something
I'm a teapot

#25477893 - 09/21/18 12:27 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I am not. You win.

--------------------

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

#25477904 - 09/21/18 12:31 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

:idgaf:

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: Intentional] * 1
    #25477920 - 09/21/18 12:40 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

What?  :what2:  No. Why? I don't know anything about you. If you ARE a racist I don't want to discuss anything with you anyway. If you are not a racist, it's a moot point. Again, I have no idea why you want to engage me on this subject, but I'm really not interested in discussing racism academically or in "debate" with you. Sorry, just not interested. Racism is not my "reality tunnel," and the very word is a misnomer since there is only one race, Human.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: MarkostheGnostic] * 1
    #25477948 - 09/21/18 12:51 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

but how can you say that there is only one race when we know some people on this earth carry Neanderthal DNA.

and isnt something like 90+/- % of our DNA is "Junk DNA" and scientist dont know what its there for.. lol.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25477977 - 09/21/18 01:07 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

you have to study history and fit things together for yourself in context of who has filtered the story you are reading, and what was left out.
I think there is nothing more important than studying history in a balanced way. Equally study science, those two will cover everything pretty much.

I brought up the pillar of salt metaphor because it is quite common for people to rigidify as they focus on what they are leaving behind (this is not history, this is behavior) when starting to reach for new goals.

I am not threatening your intellect, merely pointing out that you could be getting fixated, frozen and possibly salty.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblelife is good
Sun and sky and trees
Female User Gallery

Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25477982 - 09/21/18 01:09 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

yes but you also think these "teachings" are a "basket of goodies" and good education.

i do not suppose you will explain how moon gnomes, earth being solid because of gnomes, and such are good education,

i would suppose not.

--------------------

I didn't draw this.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25478003 - 09/21/18 01:24 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Green7Alchemist said:
but how can you say that there is only one race when we know some people on this earth carry Neanderthal DNA.

and isnt something like 90+/- % of our DNA is "Junk DNA" and scientist dont know what its there for.. lol.

like I said, you need also to study science, I can tell from this comment that your view of race and DNA is based upon less than is required to understand phylogenetic relations.

junk DNA is an interesting area, because it really means a few things:
{a} while it is not understood as "functional" it is bulky and shapes the overall strand in such a way that enables coordinated placement of genes in the mass so that they can be transcribed conveniently.
In this case junk means that the content does not matter much for this stretch, because useful proteins are not coded in these "spacer" sections.
{b} Or a sequence may code for proteins that are not yet being studied, Most Junk DNA is this type, only a small amount of DNA is actually studied, and many proteins have not yet been analyzed in the genome projects, or in medical or biological studies.
{c} Many genes are carried forward from evolutionary extension, and we know only a small amount about how these are active during embryological growth and differentiation - they seem atavistic or junk but may not really be junk, e.g. we may have genetics for gills and scales mixed with extra genetics for lungs and hair, but to remove one could be disastrous for the other. so not really junk.

--------------------

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

#25478005 - 09/21/18 01:25 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
you have to study history and fit things together for yourself in context of who has filtered the story you are reading, and what was left out.
I think there is nothing more important than studying history in a balanced way. Equally study science, those two will cover everything pretty much.

I brought up the pillar of salt metaphor because it is quite common for people to rigidify as they focus on what they are leaving behind (this is not history, this is behavior) when starting to reach for new goals.

I am not threatening your intellect, merely pointing out that you could be getting fixated, frozen and possibly salty.

i get the metaphor and i understand what you are saying.

and i think thats why so many people in America are how they are but we have to remember this has been something in the making now- that all this information would be revealed to the public, so little by little we are shifting paradigms, some people we be on board others wont.

history is big in my life as is science, and literature, i love them all and use them all to edify myself. as we all do i think. but i get what you are saying sometimes the most intellectual people lack emotional intelligence.

but on that note you cannot put up a piece of your mind for sale at the college and let them feed you their lies, as you said you have to piece certain things together yourself...

just to add im not salty, condescending? extremely. but not salty

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25478008 - 09/21/18 01:26 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

life is good said:
yes but you also think these "teachings" are a "basket of goodies" and good education.

i do not suppose you will explain how moon gnomes, earth being solid because of gnomes, and such are good education,

i would suppose not.

I do not agree with any esoteric teachings of any kind, and do not think they belong in schools - I do not know that they are foisted on Waldorf students, but if they are it is not a good practice.

--------------------

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco

#25478017 - 09/21/18 01:31 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Quote:

Green7Alchemist said:

like I said, you need also to study science, I can tell from this comment that your view of race and DNA is based upon less than is required to understand phylogenetic relations.

junk DNA is an interesting area, because it really means a few things:
{a} while it is not understood as "functional" it is bulky and shapes the overall strand in such a way that enables coordinated placement of genes in the mass so that they can be transcribed conveniently.
In this case junk means that the content does not matter much for this stretch, because useful proteins are not coded in these "spacer" sections.
{b} Or a sequence may code for proteins that are not yet being studied, Most Junk DNA is this type, only a small amount of DNA is actually studied, and many proteins have not yet been analyzed in the genome projects, or in medical or biological studies.
{c} Many genes are carried forward from evolutionary extension, and we know only a small amount about how these are active during embryological growth and differentiation - they seem atavistic or junk but may not really be junk, e.g. we may have genetics for gills and scales mixed with extra genetics for lungs and hair, but to remove one could be disastrous for the other. so not really junk.

hmm... how can you draw that conclusion from just two sentences? i dont call it Junk, academia calls it Junk... that is how they classify it, so i am not the one who doesnt understand its academia lol.

i have my own theory as to what they are, i dont believe in Darwins evolution theory.

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Invisiblelife is good
Sun and sky and trees
Female User Gallery

#25478027 - 09/21/18 01:38 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

"don't study history, study history"

simply weaponized language.

you extremely frequently say completely opposite things corresponding. 

you profess you are against new age completely; then you come out and say these things are a "basket of goodies," and "good education."

you speak of science, yet you are not at all concerned with those who think that islands "swim," and things like this.

you say you are against racists; but then again you called all these "basket of goodies."

nah.

--------------------

I didn't draw this.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: MarkostheGnostic] * 1
    #25478062 - 09/21/18 01:56 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
What?  :what2:  No. Why? I don't know anything about you. If you ARE a racist I don't want to discuss anything with you anyway. If you are not a racist, it's a moot point. Again, I have no idea why you want to engage me on this subject, but I'm really not interested in discussing racism academically or in "debate" with you. Sorry, just not interested. Racism is not my "reality tunnel," and the very word is a misnomer since there is only one race, Human.

which is why racism doesn't exist and is a ideogram foisted in to the political sphere by dissident malcontents.

OfflineIntentional
Sentient Something
I'm a teapot

Re: Occult, racist - Waldorf schools [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #25478076 - 09/21/18 02:00 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Indeed, how could I potentially be a racist if there is only one race?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order