Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
The Avoidance of Friends * 4
    #25461386 - 09/15/18 06:03 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

THE AVOIDANCE OF FRIENDS

The further you stray from the trodden path, the way of the muggle, deeper and deeper into the Enchanted Forest, the more more mainstream people distance themselves from you, the more they feel the need to explain away your experiences in terms of folly, fantasy, illusion or illness.

They cannot hear, the whisper-soft enticing beckoning of the Enchanted Forest, the things it shows you, the ancient wisdom, the genuine Magic.

The further you go, the softer the moss underneath your feet, the sweeter the resins, the flowers, the petrichor, the more inviting the breeze, the greater the Miracle.

Looking back from afar, from within the Enchanted Forest, towards those on the trodden path, you see clearly that it is not you being led astray by a Big Bad Wolf, but rather them, zombie shuffling with ashen gray faces with smiles that died, following a cheerful Pied Piper, seducing them towards the cliff, enthralled by his music, his antics, his billions, his orange face paint, his all devouring eyes, ever hungry for more, dead inside.

As you call out to them, to get off the trodden path into the Enchanted Forest, you wonder whether you sound like a Big Bad Wolf to them so scarily far off the path of reductionism that gets ever narrower until nothing is left and the Enchanted Forest, forgotten.

Merry Meet and Merry Part!

Those who are with me, know where to find me, off the trodden path, into the Enchanted Forest, where Life Itself was born and the wild things are.

For those not with me, Farewell but not forgotten, friends :heart:

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: The Avoidance of Friends [Re: Asante]
    #25462373 - 09/15/18 04:26 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:heart:

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: The Avoidance of Friends [Re: Asante] * 2
    #25462788 - 09/15/18 08:47 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Ugghh.  Just make it plain and simple.  You reach to much into waking consciousness and your friends don[t want to go with you, let them live their illusions and with the majority of society.  One finds gems in the rough but it took me a hell (literally) of a long time to find some. 

Shed it off, everything comes back to one and oneself.  Loyalty is overrated if it holds you back.  Not being yourself, being fake, to make another happy, friend or girlfriend/wife, whatever.  There is a reason that half get divorced. But life is good, all is perspective of the larger things in life that matter and that we are in a body to spiritually progress and experience and it is of great value.

All that matters to me and when realizes that, what people think and societal conditioning within reason goes out the window.  :chesire:

Offlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

Re: The Avoidance of Friends [Re: Asante]
    #25463029 - 09/15/18 11:31 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

In this world, the only thing permanent is change (thus, the saying goes).

A true friend’s criticism may hurt, but it is a sign of a enduring true friend, that doesnt want his brother to be devoured by the Big Bad Wolf.
Quote:

(Proverbs 18:24)“There are friends who pretend to be friends, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.” RSV
(Proverbs 17:17)“A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.”
(Proverbs 27:6)“Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.”

the intention to correct a beloved friend, sometimes turn to be a bitter enemy(sounding like a big bad wolf to them). If only people can see the heart.... apostle have also experienced this:
Quote:

(Galatians 4:16-17)“Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us, so that you may be zealous for them.”NIV

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: The Avoidance of Friends [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25470780 - 09/18/18 08:31 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

One thing the occult teaches is that the better you get to understanding the world the further you remove yourself from it.  All those holy men in holy books, that's what they were going through, they understood things so well that they shunned the world around them because it felt like an empty shell.

Seek gnosis, but be careful that when you see the light within it will change how you view the world outside.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism