Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL
    #25182499 - 05/03/18 06:38 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Hopefully he will get one ring and not be remembered for the epic choke against the Patriots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: Barnaby]
    #25418116 - 08/27/18 10:37 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
Hopefully he will get one ring and not be remembered for the epic choke against the Patriots.

He’s gonna get dat ring this year

FALCONS RISE UP

DIRTY BIRD IN DA DIRTY SOUTH

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25423970 - 08/30/18 01:38 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

and then Aaron Rodgers gets 33.3mil  a year.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #25424028 - 08/30/18 02:06 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I want to be optimistic about the Falcons but the Ryan contract is stupid af

He was mediocre af last year too

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #25424210 - 08/30/18 03:38 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

has Natty Ice offered him any commercial deals, yet?

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25424344 - 08/30/18 04:33 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Edited by TheFakeSunRa (08/30/18 10:29 PM)

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25424445 - 08/30/18 05:17 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2016/02/04/watch-matty-ice-tries-natty-ice-at-the-request-of-katie-nolan

no video loads, even with blockers disabled, but at least he apparently didn't like it, based on the text of the article.

that's good enough for me.  thanks for the link!

fyi:  that site has questionable trackers, if not malware, running on it.  my browser slowed down dramatically upon reload with disabled blockers; ran the scanner and it came up with a few items with that date and time.

Edited by Tulipslave (08/30/18 06:44 PM)

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25425105 - 08/30/18 10:30 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I deleted the link

Thanks for the heads up and sorry about that

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: Barnaby]
    #25447569 - 09/09/18 11:56 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

God, this Falcon team has had a losing stink to them for so long.  Teams that are successful but can never win the ones that really matter are worse than the Cleveland Browns.  Because they give hope and it never comes to fruition.:shrug:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#25447698 - 09/09/18 01:04 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

The Hawks are exactly the same fucking way and the Braves only won one. Staying loyal to my Atlanta roots is a life of sorrow.

Ask the old school posters here I’m about as loyal a falcon fan as there ever was. Every single loss hurts me I swear to god it’s ridiculous

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#25448387 - 09/09/18 06:20 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I get it.  Was amusing that the Browns could of actually pulled out a come from behind victory today and blow a clutch field goal that wasn't very long actually.  Made me laugh actually, since I brought it up earlier.

Would still have hopes for the Falcons though.  Cleveland, no.  But once again which is worse?  going 0-16 or never winning a superbowl and choking that way and the playoffs last year and the repeat on opening day? 

Of course the Braves won't win the championship, but if they start stringing together division championships, not for 15 years or whatever, but at least they got one, being a Bills fan would be worse.

But enough of the jabbering, Broncs beat a decent Seahawk team today, I am happy.

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: Tulipslave] * 1
    #25459976 - 09/14/18 02:32 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
has Natty Ice offered him any commercial deals, yet?

Hi I'm Matty ice QB for the falcons and when I get nervous about choking in the super bowl I like to grab for a natty ice.  Perfect for taking the edge off of bad decision making

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25460131 - 09/14/18 03:51 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Lulzzzzz

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25460833 - 09/14/18 08:37 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

That is amusing.  Thinking of him holding up a Natty and saying how great it is.  When I go home as one of the highest paid players in the NFL saying, when I go home, I look to enjoy a good Natty Ice.  I may have blown a superbowl, not as bad as Wilson but at least the Braves won one in 15 years of the playoffs.  We did something.  Do you know anyone that drinks Nattie Ice that is a winner?  I think if I see a game I will use that, jeering him as Natty Ice.

Atlanta will never win a NFL title.  But on to the interesting games.  Thursday and Flacco, blah.  Cleveland tying Pittsburgh still makes me laugh and how they blew it.  This early I have no clue with most teams.  Usually takes three weeks.

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
    #25684995 - 12/17/18 10:43 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
The Hawks are exactly the same fucking way and the Braves only won one. Staying loyal to my Atlanta roots is a life of sorrow.

Ask the old school posters here I’m about as loyal a falcon fan as there ever was. Every single loss hurts me I swear to god it’s ridiculous

yea but it makes it so much sweeter when they win I’m a Philadelphia fan and watching Foles best Brady in the Super Bowl with other lifelong fans was one of the highlights of my sports fandom

I was 12 or so when the eagles lost 3x nfc championship games in a row and shed a few tears that night.  Especially the buccaneers game we never should have lost!!!!

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#25685299 - 12/17/18 12:28 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:

yea but it makes it so much sweeter when they win I’m a Philadelphia fan and watching Foles best Brady in the Super Bowl with other lifelong fans was one of the highlights of my sports fandom

I was 12 or so when the eagles lost 3x nfc championship games in a row and shed a few tears that night.  Especially the buccaneers game we never should have lost!!!!

I wouldn’t know.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineDrMyco
Stranger
Male
    #25699314 - 12/24/18 01:26 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

It's crazy the salary gap for superstar players across different pro sports.

Guy like Matty Ice setting the NFL benchmark at 30 mil for QB.
Big time defensive players are up around $17 million a year.
Stud MLB guys are bringing in $25 million a year.

Then you look at NHL where a stud player like Tyler Seguin just signed a contract extension for 8 year $78 million (less than $10 million a year).

$10 mil a year is nothing to scoff at, but it fascinates me the $$$ that gets thrown at athletes. Not to mention all the side-gigs (commercials and shit) they do to pad their pockets.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: DrMyco] * 1
    #25699432 - 12/24/18 05:01 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

They do get paid.

I guess trade unions really do work.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineTheDoubter
Myconaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #25911292 - 04/02/19 09:54 AM (4 years, 11 months ago)

RISE UP!!! But I thought flaco got a $33million deal after that super bowl 🤷‍♂️. I am by no means an expert, just thought that's what I saw. I feel like the Falcons are right on the cusp of being a power house franchise.
WHAT DO FALCONS DO?!?(samuel L. voice)

--------------------
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together 
The believer is happy. The doubter is wise.
-Edgar Allan Poe
"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."
"DMT is half the world."
-Terence McKenna
Where is my mind? My first heroic dose.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Wow. Matty Ice is going to be the first player to earn 30 million a year in the NFL [Re: TheDoubter]
    #25911508 - 04/02/19 12:07 PM (4 years, 11 months ago)

Man I love the Falcons like life itself but Ryan isn’t a champion

That team that lost NFC Championship to SF was so stacked

That season broke my heart so badly

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom