Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol   Amazon Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinejdogbomber69
Baghead

HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please
    #25459283 - 09/14/18 10:27 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Next upcoming Saturday i am participating in a travel trip from Manchester to the lake districts (Windemere)

The positives are the set and settings are familiar to me, as are the people i am going with (life long friends, almost like brothers). In addition to this they are also heavy users o acid so are incredibly reliable.

However this is my second time doing lsd, i may have been spiked one time but idk haha, and my first time was peaking 200UG, or just below and which was quite an....... experience :smile:

Im on here to ask for help and advice and how to prepare myself and what to expect, as 600-700 is quite a dosage; however i feel i am ready for it. I am fully aware of the potential dangers and have been preparing for this for up to a month now. Im using this moment for a reason which is quite personal to me and would like to focus on that, not necessarily for the fun of it however im sure it'll be a buzz.

Look to be frank i am mostly new to this and don't do recreational drugs to often, however that doesn't mean i do not support them

cheers boys

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefeevers
Wanderer

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: jdogbomber69]
    #25459312 - 09/14/18 10:39 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

That's a massive dose.

Have a safe spot, somewhere quiet and comfortable to retreat to if/when things get too intense.

Have a couple benzo's on hand if possible, but don't expect them to kill a 700ug trip.

Try to have at least one sober person to rely on, should the unexpected occur.

Be willing to completely let go and give in to the experience. As long as you've tested it and are sure it's LSD, and you're healthy, you're basically in no physical danger from the drug.

Take the time to consider taking a smaller dose.

Happy trips, it'll certainly be an experience to remember :sun:

--------------------
exist

OfflineThe Mycologist
Explorer

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: jdogbomber69] * 1
    #25459316 - 09/14/18 10:41 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

I say at a dose that size, you should stay home in bed, silent darkness.

--------------------
"That you are here—that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
:acidfire::tmckenna:

OfflineNortherner
heavy swappiness
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: The Mycologist] * 4
    #25459483 - 09/14/18 12:04 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

At that dose you will not be able to see your hand in front of your face for more than a moment. Unless you are every experienced you will probably think you are dying. Tread carefully.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: Northerner]
    #25460066 - 09/14/18 05:18 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
That's a massive dose...

....Take the time to consider taking a smaller dose.

Quote:

The Mycologist said:
I say at a dose that size, you should stay home in bed....

Quote:

Northerner said:
At that dose you will not be able to see your hand in front of your face for more than a moment. Unless you are every experienced you will probably think you are dying. Tread carefully.

What ^^they^^ said...

Taking such a massive dose for only your second time tripping on LSD...You have no idea what you're getting your self into.

If this is only your second time...Why do you feel the need to take such a huge dose? Even 300mcg to 400mcg is a pretty hefty dose, and you're wanting to take basically double that...Why?

What is the setting going to be like?...What are your plans for this trip?

Is the L from a particular blotter print?...Or is it liquid?...or gels?...Do you have any idea how potent each tab is?

-OM

--------------------

Offlinepsillyboy
Haunting here since '98
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Still in the 60's Flag
Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: jdogbomber69]
    #25461209 - 09/15/18 02:01 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

2nd trip?  Please reconsider. Try 500ug (still a massive dose) if you want to go big before stepping up to the major leagues.

Remember psychedelics are entertaining, but when you take too much psychedelics, You become the entertainment.

--------------------
"True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country - K. Vonnegut

“The real truth, that dare not speak itself, is that no one is in control. Absolutely no one.” ― Terence McKenna

"LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have never taken it." - Timothy Leary

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ― Terence McKenna

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: psillyboy] * 3
    #25461937 - 09/15/18 12:34 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Goddamn man I've been tripping for years and never taken a dose of LSD that big. I mean, shit, 225ug is enough to get me fairly spun. I have on ayahuasca though and it isn't something to take lightly at all. I completely lost my cool and if I wasn't in ceremony surrounded by people who were dedicated to helping me out I don't know what sort of dumb shit I may have done. I don't want to tell you how to live your life. Maybe you're more mentally resilient than me. But it helps to lose your marbles on normal people doses a few times so you know what to do when you're in deep waters

Also the dose curve is not linear. You are not simply getting 3x higher.

Edited by JacksonMetaller (09/15/18 12:35 PM)

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #25461951 - 09/15/18 12:42 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

That's a lot.

If you took 200ug and have the same tabs maybe take like 1.5x or 2x the amount you took last time

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: Enkidu]
    #25461963 - 09/15/18 12:47 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

How do you know you took 200ug? Did you take 1 tab and was told it was 200ug or you took two tabs of 100ug or...?

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Invisiblewaves

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: jdogbomber69] * 4
    #25461987 - 09/15/18 01:02 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

jdogbomber69 said:
I am fully aware of the potential dangers and have been preparing for this for up to a month now.

I just want to point out that if you have only taken LSD once before, it is completely impossible for you to be "fully aware of the potential dangers".

The fact is that you are totally clueless of the potential dangers. Not trying to be mean or insulting, that's just a fact.

If you have only taken acid once, it is 100% impossible for you to even begin to understand what you are getting yourself into with that type of dose.

You really think "preparing" for a month can get you ready for an experience like that? You can "prepare" (whatever that means?) for years and could easily still end up ruining your life on a dose like that.

What you are planning to do is extremely foolish. I hope you don't end up hurting yourself or getting arrested, but I won't be surprised if we hear about you on the news in a few days.

If you really want to take a dose that large for your second experience ever, it should only be done in the safety of your own home with at least one sober trip sitter.

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: waves]
    #25462253 - 09/15/18 03:05 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

You won't be able to travel anywhere on that dose, let alone walk or talk at times.

if 200ug was quite an experience for you, 6-700ug won't be anything "enjoyable" if that's what you're looking for.

I'd say start with 300ug if you really wanna amp it up, that's a very strong dose if it is infact 300ug.

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleprettyMushy

Loc: Canada
Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #25462307 - 09/15/18 03:31 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
You won't be able to travel anywhere on that dose, let alone walk or talk at times.

if 200ug was quite an experience for you, 6-700ug won't be anything "enjoyable" if that's what you're looking for.

I'd say start with 300ug if you really wanna amp it up, that's a very strong dose if it is infact 300ug.

i agree, 600ug is going to plant you into the ground, its not a recreational dose, its more of a... im going to sit here and not move type dose.

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

OfflineOtto Man
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #25462310 - 09/15/18 03:36 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

You don't want to ever over do it with L. Especially the second time. Mushrooms will be much more rewarding at high doses in my experience but acid is a loose cannon and not as forgiving :lol:

InvisibleprettyMushy

Loc: Canada
Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: waves]
    #25462328 - 09/15/18 03:46 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

waves said:

You really think "preparing" for a month can get you ready for an experience like that? You can "prepare" (whatever that means?) for years and could easily still end up ruining your life on a dose like that.

i thought i prepared for my 1000ug trip, then my world started tearing away and exploding in front my eyes, i also forgot i had even taken lsd, i couldnt see my hand in front of my face and was teleporting between realities.

As much as i prepared... i was not ready for this, i ended up butt naked in a pool of paint i had swirled all over the ground. the paint actually looked like blood and i thought i was in a pool of my own blood.

IMO, dont do it, take like 300ug and have fun, work your way up. best way to work your way up is to buy half or a whole sheet, so you know exactly where each dose will take you.

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: Great Britain
Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: prettyMushy]
    #25462396 - 09/15/18 04:50 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

What a mate!

Second time trying LSD and He's taking that!

I'd stick with the five hundred but that's stepping it up a notch or two, boy-o.

--------------------
  :flyagaric: :morel: :fountain: Apples do not fall far from the bin. :fountain: :morel: :flyagaric:   

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: Great Britain
Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: heatlessbbq] * 1
    #25462561 - 09/15/18 06:19 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

--------------------
  :flyagaric: :morel: :fountain: Apples do not fall far from the bin. :fountain: :morel: :flyagaric:   

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: heatlessbbq]
    #25462610 - 09/15/18 06:45 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Just understand at that point you'll be able to handle the world and talk to people, but you'll be high.  Your memory will become a goldfish.  Every thought becomes the answer to the universe, only to slip away ad infinitum.  The visuals will be so complex, you won't feel comfortable for a long while as well as the body high will be very unpleasant depending on the quality of LSD.

Honestly people don't understand how strong 350ug of LSD is, the ideal dose for the full LSD experience.  Even then, you wont be able to recognize your own hands.  Please heed this word, and take 350ug instead.

--------------------
My Daily Stack: Rhodiola Rosea, Ginkgo Biloba, Fresh Bee Pollen, Lions Mane/Reishi/Chaga/Cordyceps Complex, Kanna, Full Spectrum Multivitamin, Full Spectrum Omega Fatty Acids, Zyflamend Full Body Support, Turmeric and Black Pepper Complex, Ashwaghanda, Potassium and Magnesium.

Go ahead and PM me or ask about it, as well as microdosing LSD.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: Typerwritermonky] * 2
    #25462625 - 09/15/18 06:57 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Im thinking if he took 1 tab and it was advertised as 200ug it may not have been.

Then if he was estimating based off 200ug in one tab, this 600ug which is 3 tabs, maybe hes really taking like 300ug and hes fine.

:shrug:

If I was OP, I would most likely test 1 tab, then if that was cool, try maybe 2.

Then try 3.

After some tolerance break.

Moving up in increments of 1 or 1/2 a tab off a tested batch of tabs seems relatively fine imo OP.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Offlinejdogbomber69
Baghead

#25466306 - 09/17/18 06:03 AM (2 months, 3 hours ago)

haha sure

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: HITTING UP 600-700 UG LSD this weekend around the lakes, need advice etc. please [Re: jdogbomber69] * 1
    #25466325 - 09/17/18 06:38 AM (2 months, 3 hours ago)

here's some advice.. Fasten your seat belt and bring an extra pair of underwear!!! :awecid: :trippy:

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
-We are all computer data in a materialistic world-

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol   Amazon Ayahuasca

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience