Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
To scared to go past 2G!
    #2541094 - 04/08/04 08:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Firstly no dissing because I couldn't give a fuck if you think 2G is a pussy amount or whatever.

My highest trip was Level 3-4 and also one of the most fantastic, but, I fell asleep about 2 hours into the visuals.  I saw the most amazing trails and a really crazy intersected multi-color spider pattern on my floor.  This was on a handful of dried liberty caps, no idea of weight.

A few years later and I get regular access to cubes, so I can trip whenever I want.  The problem for me is what I call, the dark side of the shroom.  It seems that after a couple of hours the visuals always turn negative.  I get a very negative vibe and feel extremely confused even panicky at times and have to keep telling myself to just go with it.  Its like nothing really makes sense I can't decide why I'm even alive or what the point of going on is.

I even heard my friends talking about me, clear as day.  So I burst in on them to catch them and they weren't even looking at each other they was engrossed in my computer.

I can get away with 1-2g and get mainly just the positive effects but any higher and I experience the most hellish trip once its all going!  So I should just stick below 2g but the visuals are just so lame on this amount, maybe I don't have the mindset.  Its been a year now and, honestly, I pretty darn scared to go above 2g again and hope to come back sane! :whoa:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
Re: To scared to go past 2G! [Re: Ego Death]
    #2541165 - 04/08/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Just eye ball 2 grams out of the bag. Then measure the sack to see how much you took AFTER you trip.

Odds are you took more than 2, and had a great time because you THOUGHT you were taking 2 grams.

It's all physcological man. If I think that the TV is going to say the phrase "IM RICK JAMES BITCH", odds are that im going to turn to comedy central later that night and chappelle's show is gonna be on or one of his commercials.

Good luck mac  :gd_icon:

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2541476 - 04/08/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

man just eat what you eat...you'll still have a great time...!

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Anonymous

#2541563 - 04/08/04 10:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hey ive experienced this before, with the visuals going negative on me and giving me bad vibes. I realized that they only can fuck with me in a negative way if i let them. I was looking at visuals on my walls in the wood grain, and there were these ugly troll/devil type faces mean muggin me and it caught me by surprise like holy shit wtf!? But then i was like man fuck you, you cant stop my shine, and i smiled at them(striaght from the heart man, a smile of gold it felt like) and then i just ignored them turned away closed eyes and felt awesome, then i opened my eyes again and looked over at them, and the faces were the same, but they were sad instead of mad looking. So i said aw cheer up, there's no reason to feel down is there? and then in a flash they turned evil looking again, so then i was just like well have it your way and they got sad again(because i wasnt afraid). I reflected on this the day after, and i believe that it represented my ego. The ego is a nasty beast man, it is the reason we feel fear and pain, it is the reason we become unhappy. Without an ego you will feel so free and loved/loving. With love, you can overcome this negativity stemming from your ego. Give it a try, next time you feel negativity coming on, tell it that it cant fuck with you, you will not allow it. If you look inside yourself you will realize that you are god, god is love, and nothing can fade love, to even try is a pathetic attempt. once you get 'there', with ego totally tamed, you will laugh at them negative visuals, they will be so pathetic, close yoru eyes, and feel the love that you are, and open them again and i bet you see visuals full of positivity because rather than them stemming from ego they will be stemming from your heart(god/love)

my 2 cents, works for me, stupid ego, its a beast! tame that mother fucker down with love. I hope you have a positive uplifting trip the next journey into the mind you take.

OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
Re: To scared to go past 2G! [Re: ]
    #2543906 - 04/09/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Originally posted by KottonMouth
hey ive experienced this before, with the visuals going negative on me and giving me bad vibes. I realized that they only can fuck with me in a negative way if i let them. I was looking at visuals on my walls in the wood grain, and there were these ugly troll/devil type faces mean muggin me and it caught me by surprise like holy shit wtf!? But then i was like man fuck you, you cant stop my shine, and i smiled at them(striaght from the heart man, a smile of gold it felt like) and then i just ignored them turned away closed eyes and felt awesome, then i opened my eyes again and looked over at them, and the faces were the same, but they were sad instead of mad looking. So i said aw cheer up, there's no reason to feel down is there? and then in a flash they turned evil looking again, so then i was just like well have it your way and they got sad again(because i wasnt afraid). I reflected on this the day after, and i believe that it represented my ego. The ego is a nasty beast man, it is the reason we feel fear and pain, it is the reason we become unhappy. Without an ego you will feel so free and loved/loving. With love, you can overcome this negativity stemming from your ego. Give it a try, next time you feel negativity coming on, tell it that it cant fuck with you, you will not allow it. If you look inside yourself you will realize that you are god, god is love, and nothing can fade love, to even try is a pathetic attempt. once you get 'there', with ego totally tamed, you will laugh at them negative visuals, they will be so pathetic, close yoru eyes, and feel the love that you are, and open them again and i bet you see visuals full of positivity because rather than them stemming from ego they will be stemming from your heart(god/love)

my 2 cents, works for me, stupid ego, its a beast! tame that mother fucker down with love. I hope you have a positive uplifting trip the next journey into the mind you take.

That was beautiful man... :heart:

ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2543951 - 04/09/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That made perfect sense, in fact reading it helped me to better understand a few experiences I've had.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2543982 - 04/09/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
I realized that they only can fuck with me in a negative way if i let them. 

:thumbup:  That's my mantra whenever I shroom.  Good advice.

Anonymous

Re: To scared to go past 2G! [Re: MOTH]
    #2544076 - 04/09/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

glad you guys liked it, that was one of the most kick ass trips i've ever had, because before i had the same problems with the negativity manifesting into my trips and giving me bad vibes, what a shitty time, thats why i put my foot down and was like FUCK YOU! hahah

Glad you benefitted, chief

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2544156 - 04/09/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

i had the same problems with the negativity manifesting into my trips and giving me bad vibes, what a shitty time, thats why i put my foot down and was like FUCK YOU! hahah

Me too, exactly. In fact there have been a few times where I litterally said "FUCK YOU!" to scary hallucinations lol. When you were talking about the face, and laughing at it/talking to it.....it sounded just like experiences I had. I never connected the experiences with ego before though, thanks for helping explain things to me.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Anonymous

Re: To scared to go past 2G! [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2544252 - 04/09/04 04:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hey man, im just glad that i decided to share that, i wasnt going to say anything because sometimes people dont wanna hear that stuff about ego and heart. Shrooms are truly a spiritual/sacred experience. They will show u who you really are if your willing to be taught/look within. How awesome is that?

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

#2544370 - 04/09/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

good advice and way to take charge KOTTON...i remember when i was took these pills and my friend was driving and his girl was in the passenger seat. The shadows were fucking with me and it looked like the back of her head was similar tot he exorcist girl. I just smiled at it the whole time like oh whatevs thats cool...just take control..im the type of person to bask in the moment not take it for too much. remember you give these visuals bad thing power they dont have any of their own. Just like death ..John Donne has a beautiful poem about this...

DEATH be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill me.
From rest and sleepe, which but thy pictures bee, 5
Much pleasure, then from thee, much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee doe goe,
Rest of their bones, and soules deliverie.
Thou art slave to Fate, Chance, kings, and desperate men,
And dost with poyson, warre, and sicknesse dwell, 10
And poppie, or charmes can make us sleepe as well,
And better then thy stroake; why swell'st thou then;
One short sleepe past, wee wake eternally,
And death shall be no more; death, thou shalt die.

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2545690 - 04/10/04 12:44 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Firstly no dissing because I couldn't give a fuck if you think 2G is a pussy amount or whatever.

If you couldn't "give a fuck" then why would care whether or not someone "dissed" you?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (04/10/04 01:39 AM)

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2545763 - 04/10/04 01:30 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You mean "couldn't," right Swami :wink:?

Kottonmouth:

I believe negativity and positivity are both essential parts of life, and thus essential parts of experiencing psychadelics. It is like the Ying and the Yang. Take your negativity, embrace, and regurgitate them as positive vibes!  :heartpump:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag