Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

OBE's, why they seem different at times
    #2545299 - 04/09/04 10:01 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

about our bodies... actually we have 4, but the last one is not really a body... it is doing away with all bodies, and just remaining as pure conciousness. this is the state of being in the plane above astral. relatively very few have achieved this plane... this is also why in some ndes, you hear about those who knew they pure consciousness only.

ok, we have the material/physical bodies. no need to elaborate here.

next is the etheric which is still made of matter... but a very fine matter which we don't know much about yet. but in comparison to the physical body, it weighs few grams only. ( i have no idea about the '21 grams' theory.)

then we have the astral body, which still is made of a non-earth substance. in comparison to the physical body, it weighs a few micro grams. so it is very fine, but still considered coarse in realms that are finer still and even in the higher astral levels.

note here that the astral is a huge, massive realm. it toally encompasses the earth and then some. it has 7 levels and multitudes of sub-levels.

the etheric body is an exact replica of the physical. this body is the one people see as ghosts. in fact, not wanting to let go of it is the cause of many souls' being stuck in the physical realm and the lower astral levels. hauntings are virtually all because of such souls.

now, whenever you practice obe's and feel extremely sleepy, heavy and emotional, you have managed to separate from your physical, but you're still in your etheric. this body is extremely fond of, and attached to, the physical body. it really identifies with it. i have ob'ed in my etheric a few times, and i hate it. it is so damn uncomfortable. it is like glue. the physical is like a magnet to it. however, it is very easy to go into astral from this. first try to get 10-15 feet away from your physical body, then stretch while thinking of total freedom and flying and weightlessness.

when you return, you will automatically enter the etheric before the physical. in fact, it is impossible to enter the physical with the astral. you have to have the etheric. don't think or worry about this. re-entry will be automatic.

i hope this clarifies some stuff for you guys.

this is why ya'll think sometimes "was it a dream??? or an obe??"....its your etheric body, when you project your astral body, you will KNOW it.....its like i said in another thread "you will feel realer than real"....you will be closer to full freedom than you ever have been 'in this life'.(because obviously you werent always in a body)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: OBE's, why they seem different at times [Re: ]
    #2545328 - 04/09/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

about our bodies... actually we have 4,
*checks closet* Shit, I am missing my spring body!

but the last one is not really a body... it is doing away with all bodies,
Thanks for clearing that up.

this is the state of being in the plane above astral.
Over 50,000 feet?

relatively very few have achieved this plane...
But you have or are you merely reading from your fave New Age book, page 49?

next is the etheric which is still made of matter... but a very fine matter which we don't know much about yet. but in comparison to the physical body, it weighs few grams only.
Have you weighed this or is this on page 63? What kind of a scale do I need to repeat your measurement?

the etheric body is an exact replica of the physical
180 pounds and a few grams are not equivalent; therefore not exact.

then we have the astral body, it weighs a few micro grams
I wonder if we could put that on some blotter paper...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

Re: OBE's, why they seem different at times [Re: Swami]
    #2545367 - 04/09/04 10:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

guess i forgot to say that this is not for skeptics, but for serious astral projectors.  I know your lurking.

this information was all obtained from spiritual guides, id imagine that they put the information in earth terms so we can best understand, that is why it was said "grams" "micro grams".  I dont mean to hurt anyones development by posting this, i jsut thought maybe some could benefit from it, but if it is going to be a problem i will just delete it, i will see how the responses go, i can learn my lesson from this post.

oh and yes i have acheived the state of pure consciousness, when i died :ooo: :wink: but i had to come back to put up with assholes like you swami....yay! :smile:  i found your post extremely amusing, viewing it from your point of view.

Its ok, with as much as you shroom, im sure one day your heart will pierce through that thick ego, more than ever before, one can only hope.

-KM :nut:

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2545469 - 04/09/04 11:04 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Don't delete it, man.  I thought it was interesting, although it was obviously open to critisism by Swami.  (Which I also found quite interesting :lol:)

Seriously though, some people may read it and take it to heart, others may disregard it as nonsense..Personally I will usually consider things I read like this as possible, and hope sometime in the future it can either be verified or denied.  No sense in forming a belief in regards to something I do not have much knowledge/experience with.

Good post! Both of you! :grin:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2545484 - 04/09/04 11:11 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It never ceases to amaze me the number of times that I have been called an "asshole" by those claiming that they are spiritually advanced and that "we are all one". It is the usual "talk the talk", but not "walk the walk" type of hypocrisy.

"By their acts, ye shall know them." J.C.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

#2545683 - 04/10/04 12:40 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

lmao, spiritually advanced, what????  where did i 'claim' this?

how am i supposed to walk the walk for YOU?  its all up to you to see if it is real or not, u cant find out for yourself until you actually do it, and eventually, maybe, one will happen to you spontaneously.  This can be recognized as waking up paralyzed, unable to move at all with a tingling/buzzing sensation going throughout your entire body.  I call them 'vibrations'.  You also may hear noise, and if you open your eyes while in this state of mind, you may have company, and prolly be a scared bitch, cuz if you dont know what is going on it is very frightening.

ekomstop has the same exact outlook as i do.  and it will get him far.  Dont believe shit until you test it out for yourself, then it wont even be believing, it will be KNOWING.

and hey man, just cuz i call u an asshole doesnt mean im not one too  :lol:

Anonymous

#2545691 - 04/10/04 12:44 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

just because i have conscious out of body experiences doesnt mean i am automatically spiritually advanced. Many people have spontaneous out of body experiences but disgard them as hallucinations or just a dream, because they choose naivete.

and of course, the way you put it....you are assuming i think i am better than anyone who hasnt experienced what i have experienced, well just so you know, i am totally aware that we are all equal, and do not think that for a second.

jesus is no better than hitler. god loves hitler all the same as he does jesus. me just the same as you.

and are you certain you know what hypocrisy is? that didnt make much sense...care to explain?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom