Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25451855 - 09/11/18 09:29 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Public opinion is not a good enough reason to jeopardize the prosecution of two murderers.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #25451880 - 09/11/18 09:50 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

These two could confess to the crime and fal still wouldn’t believe they did it. Libya confessed to the Pan Am bombing and he still won’t believe it.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #25451949 - 09/11/18 10:18 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Libya was coerced.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #25452024 - 09/11/18 10:47 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
These two could confess to the crime and fal still wouldn’t believe they did it. Libya confessed to the Pan Am bombing and he still won’t believe it.

I'd take a confession.  But what happened is that you make believe there is a confession, and then you get upset when people don't make believe along with you.  This isn't kindeegarten, my friend.  Take your make believe to another forum.

Quote:

Enlil said:
Libya was coerced.

And thank you Enlil, for taking my side on this.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #25452027 - 09/11/18 10:48 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Public opinion is not a good enough reason to jeopardize the prosecution of two murderers.

Do you honestly think these people will be prosecuted?!?  And how would evidence hurt their case?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25452048 - 09/11/18 10:57 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Libya was coerced.

Doesn’t mean it’s not true.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25452211 - 09/11/18 12:16 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Do you honestly think these people will be prosecuted?!?  And how would evidence hurt their case?

Evidence doesn't. Releasing evidence to the public can

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25453762 - 09/11/18 11:01 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Well, it seems Theresa May lied about knowing Russia did it the first time around, as the "evidence" didn't surface until after she made her claim.  I'm not sure why you're willing to give her the benefit of the doubt this time around, as she's a liar about Russia.  :shrug:

In this case, she's disagreeing with her chief of police on whether these guys are known to be in the GRU.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (09/11/18 11:48 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25454197 - 09/12/18 06:35 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Your conclusion that she lied doesn't follow your argument.  You have no way of knowing what evidence she had at what time.  Also, what makes you think I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt?  I don't know Ms. May, nor have I ever taken her word for anything.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25454289 - 09/12/18 07:46 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

How could she possibly have known Russia did it if it was only recently discovered who the alleged attackers were?

We also know she was lying when she said Novichok can only come from Russia.  That's been debunked above.

Again, I don't know what happened to the Skripals.  I only know Theresa May has lied about it.

Now she won't even release the fingerprints of the alleged attackers to help figure out who they really are, as the names appear to be fake.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25454307 - 09/12/18 08:01 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

This just came out moments ago:

Putin: 'We Know' True Identities Of U.K.'s 2 Suspects In Skripal Poisoning
Quote:

Russian President Vladimir Putin says his government knows who two men are whom U.K. police recently accused of poisoning former spy Sergei Skripal. Saying the pair are private citizens, not Russian agents, Putin urged them to speak out.
"I call on them to appear before the media and tell their story"

Maybe we'll get more information on them in the coming days.

--------------------

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25454321 - 09/12/18 08:09 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Well, it seems Theresa May lied about knowing Russia did it the first time around, as the "evidence" didn't surface until after she made her claim.  I'm not sure why you're willing to give her the benefit of the doubt this time around, as she's a liar about Russia.  :shrug:

In this case, she's disagreeing with her chief of police on whether these guys are known to be in the GRU.

C'mon, Fal.  Russia = bad; therefore anything bad that happens = Russia.

i even heard Russia is behind this latest round of hurricanes.....global warming too

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25454328 - 09/12/18 08:12 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Doesn't surprise me anymore.  :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #25454773 - 09/12/18 12:02 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Neither the west or Russia is ever innocent - but people who pretend Russia is not highly actively aggressive in its own foreign policy pursuits have to be pretty fucking ridiculously ignorant to geopolitics :lol:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Edited by twighead (09/12/18 06:58 PM)

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: twighead]
    #25455314 - 09/12/18 04:06 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Every major power operates under the same sadistic, amoral code. Most "minor" nations as well. This is the game we're thrown into, and everyone is shocked that everyone is else is trying to win it as much as they are.

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25455432 - 09/12/18 04:51 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

It's pretty much a catch 22 at this point... sit and try and mind your own business and thrive - if you do too well on a global scale or have any rivalries on a local - some fucker nation will come along and try and wreck your shit :kingcrankey:

A lot of nations have managed to get by well without being offensive, and making other nations so reliant on their services that it doesn't pay to attack them - for instance, places like Switzerland - but when you have a nation like the US and you hold so much power in so many ways, it quickly becomes impossible to be completely neutral no matter how hard you try... there's too much to 'gain' in the big picture for other major rival nations to not try and push us off balance a little bit. Tit for tat ramps up pretty quickly. One could easily say that, well - if we didn't mess with China and Russia's attempts to gain regional influence in say the South China Sea - or Syria - or Ukraine, we wouldn't be targeted ourselves.. and that would probably be true. But if we didn't try and hinder their efforts - then what good are we doing with our ability as smol countries get fucked by big ones without any repercussion or fear of backlash? The same holds true visa vis as well so it's a very confusing ouroboros of a situation that at least to some degree, for all the chaos it creates, also simultaneously keeps things from going way too out of control.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25455464 - 09/12/18 05:05 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Quote:

Russian President Vladimir Putin says his government knows who two men are whom U.K. police recently accused of poisoning former spy Sergei Skripal. Saying the pair are private citizens, not Russian agents, Putin urged them to speak out.

Oh so even Putin is admitting Russians are responsible for the poisoning

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
    #25455699 - 09/12/18 06:38 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

It takes awhile for Putin’s orders and talking points to come down to falcon’s pay grade.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #25455715 - 09/12/18 06:46 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Low level disinfo agents never get the respect they deserve

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods] * 2
    #25455939 - 09/12/18 08:17 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Quote:

Oh so even Putin is admitting Russians are responsible for the poisoning

swing and a miss

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order