Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehellobluesky
friend
Loc: right near the beach
camping trip report
    #2545272 - 04/09/04 11:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

alright im guessing me and my friend both had close to an 8th of dried mush to eat..so heres the report..i went to this kids(lets call him G..) house last night jsut to blaze and chill..we smoked a few bowls and watched some movies..then went to bed..then woke up around 10 and decided to eat the mush since it was so nice out...

around 11 after a light breakfast we biked down to this place G said wud be great to trip..it was like a sandy river/forrest place and it sounded preety kool..we had to walk down the steep trail down to the river away from society and we sat down on the sandy bank and we started eatin them wit water and chased it wit some hawian punch or somthin..after G and i finished eatin them we just sat there and the sun came out more so we just laid back and waited for the trip to come on..

well havin no clue wat time it was we decided that we wud be trippin real soon so we headed up to this big rock and i thoguht it was gay so i went back to the sand spot where we ate it and laid down onto the sand and relaxed to the point where i was about to fall asleep..i didnt want to so i got back up and we just started walkin around a lil and then decided to go exploring which was crazzy cuz we were so fascinated by all the moss and rocks etc and we felt like we were invincible and cud do nething(G thought of it like a wonderland like in alice in wonderland) and then after wat we thought was hours we finally made it back to our sandy spot and decided to go home cuz we THOUGHT the trip was over and it was gettin late..

turned out we'd only been at the river place for about 2 or so hours and we were peaking wen we got home which was totally weird..so we just chilled and gazed off at G's fishtanks etc and also went outside and chilled wit his koi pond and stuff...

i left around 4 o clock pm and we ate the shrooms around 1130 am so i knew i was still trippin for a while but i got home and got some shit done and now im typin this at ezactly 11 30 pm and thats kinda funny..

any ways i feel i was changed by this trip more than any of my other ones and i realized i need to lay off the shrooms for a while! after around 20 times trippin on this stuff i feel i need to just relax for a while and smoke some pot until i feel im ready to trip again..which will hopefully be in a while like this summer..any ways hope u liked this report and sry if it didnt make much since i still am a bit out of it if u no wat i mean :oogle:

--------------------
''He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.''

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: camping trip report [Re: hellobluesky]
    #2547079 - 04/10/04 09:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

wow...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: camping trip report [Re: hellobluesky]
    #2547112 - 04/10/04 10:07 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinehellobluesky
friend
Loc: right near the beach
Re: camping trip report [Re: TODAY]
    #2547196 - 04/10/04 10:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

it was my craziest trip yet..it was my first true daytrip and nature trip with my best tripping buddy..i hope i explained the report well and clearly tho

--------------------
''He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.''

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience