Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRoflspammer
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Hampshire
How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks
    #25219694 - 05/21/18 09:44 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Just let me know how you get it going. I'm on a level where I just want to see which one of my friends that are girls want to bang as well. Seems strange just throwing it down-- usually I'm smooth as fuck but this is kind of hard to do because I also have to set the rules, which means acknowledging what I'm trying to do. Usually I just let things happen naturally, but I no longer have the patience for that. Let me know your tips and tricks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Roflspammer]
    #25219711 - 05/21/18 09:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I've always wondered this because people often bang people they used to be friends with but I've always been really worried that if a female friend of mine knew I wanted to bang her, she would never feel the same hanging out with me again. It could make things so awkward that she might not want to be friends anymore if she knew I wanted to have sex with her.

Edited by triphead9428 (05/21/18 09:54 PM)

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: triphead9428] * 4
    #25220544 - 05/22/18 10:20 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

look for the female friend who is less emotional - one who is a bit more matter of fact. then start hanging out with her a bit more and shell probably put it together that youre interested. if/when you guys hook up, let her know where you stand with relationships - youre into more of a friends with benefits thing - with or without monogamy based on what you guys agree with. you can try talking about it before you hook up, like if it comes naturally, but i feel like all my conversations of that nature always happened after sex.

definitely dont string her along though. let her know where you stand so she can decide what she wants to do and not be wondering where the relationship is. everyone deserves the truth, and women respect a guy who can speak it.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: ManianFH] * 1
    #25220624 - 05/22/18 11:11 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mick said:
everyone deserves the truth, and women respect a guy who can speak it.

That's some truth right there!!

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: ManianFH] * 1
    #25221361 - 05/22/18 05:33 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

:justastonishing:

Also, be nice but always have an "edgy" side, like a naughty badboy whos also cool to hang out with. Mix regular jokes with sexual jokes.

And i should mention some of the emotional driven girls like this kind of stuff. They like the drama of it, and the excitment. Just in my experience with carefully observing my guy friends female friends.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineRoflspammer
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25221918 - 05/22/18 10:30 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
:justastonishing:

Also, be nice but always have an "edgy" side, like a naughty badboy whos also cool to hang out with. Mix regular jokes with sexual jokes.

And i should mention some of the emotional driven girls like this kind of stuff. They like the drama of it, and the excitment. Just in my experience with carefully observing my guy friends female friends.

No problem with that here.

"You're such an asshole I fucking love it."
"You're such an asshole I fucking hate you."

My issue is with the clarifying my intentions. For some reason I hate that-- and for some reason its been working out for me but I also know it's not the best thing to do.

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Roflspammer]
    #25222885 - 05/23/18 11:04 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Roflspammer said:
Just let me know how you get it going. I'm on a level where I just want to see which one of my friends that are girls want to bang as well. Seems strange just throwing it down-- usually I'm smooth as fuck but this is kind of hard to do because I also have to set the rules, which means acknowledging what I'm trying to do. Usually I just let things happen naturally, but I no longer have the patience for that. Let me know your tips and tricks

In my experience you go on a date or two, or three and then you say "Listen, I don't feel it this will go anywhere, but I'm open for some fun wink wink". They will understand and they will be honest. Be honest, be direct, be confident.

That's pretty much it.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Roflspammer] * 1
    #25222906 - 05/23/18 11:15 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Being honest about your intentions is always the best way to go with any relationship. That way u dont mislead them in any major way.

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Roflspammer] * 1
    #25224205 - 05/23/18 09:13 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Honesty and being up front is definitely key.  Neither party should end up feeling used, at least not in the bad way :wink:, when it comes to an end, and eventually it will come to an end.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25224363 - 05/23/18 10:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

if it hasn't happened already its not going to happen
unless you run into some money or something

Offlinemandrin13
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Socal
Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #25230702 - 05/26/18 09:24 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I usually just whip out my dick, but that is because it is 2.5 feet long.

--------------------
Even Jesus got stoned.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Patlal]
    #25230802 - 05/26/18 10:30 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Roflspammer said:

In my experience you go on a date or two, or three and then you say "Listen, I don't feel it this will go anywhere, but I'm open for some fun wink wink". They will understand and they will be honest. Be honest, be direct, be confident.

That's pretty much it.

Yeah you don't try to be the with your friends. You make New friends to bang.

Guys complain about the friend zone but they usually out themselves there by not being upfront at the start and not respecting boundaries when they're established. That's not to say more can't come from friendship but it doesn't work out that way as often. More often you lose a level of trust that way.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Anonymous #1

Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #25283964 - 06/21/18 06:47 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (10/27/19 07:30 AM)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25290312 - 06/25/18 03:21 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Got lucky to say the least. I knew one of my best friends for years. Well a decade. She posted on the face that she wanted a cuddle buddie. I stole my ma's car and came to her house. We played Mario Kart on the wii and had a great time. God I'm so in love with that girl it drives me nuts. Worst lay i've laid down :lol:

Gpd damn she is gorgeous.

Once and only time. :shrug:

I'd want to love and date her.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

#25291272 - 06/25/18 04:30 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

There's always pick up artist techniques. NLP, real social dynamics, shit like that. 

The first step is destroy the concept of the 'friend zone' in your mind.  Don't say it, just show it in attitude.

I'd suggest staying away from current female friends, but there might already be one that is down, you just never picked up her ques.  Start listening a little closer.

I'd suggest go to bars or other social atmospheres and make 'friends'.  If you do this part successfully, make sure to casually introduce your new 'friend' to your current circle of girls that are friends.  They will take notice of your 'friend'.
It's in girls nature to get jealous(chances are they have been been playing this same game with you).  You'll notice a strange attitude towards you.  A lot of sexual innuendos will come up when they interact with you.  Take it from there. 

A word of warning, this path will lead to drama and heartache.  You will be known as a whore and you will be treated as such.  They will pass you around like a joint.  It's not the best feeling in the world, but that will be your reality.

If you can own it without to much of the human condition shining through, sex will become quite regular.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.  Have fun!

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #25291290 - 06/25/18 04:41 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Roflspammer said:

It's all about pulling out your dick out at the right time.

--------------------

Edited by Patlal (06/25/18 05:34 PM)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25291408 - 06/25/18 05:32 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Sometimes it's just easier to be friends man. :shrug:

They are gorgeous though. Hooking up means you'll probably just lose them. Happened to me a ton of times.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineRoflspammer
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you get the ball rolling on a friend's with benefits setup? Tips/tricks [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25443652 - 09/07/18 08:45 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Tip/trick: I let me dick think for a minute
results: success

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#25444783 - 09/08/18 09:36 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Don't lay down good pipe.

I find I get 3 freebies before they fall in love and shit.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,444 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.