Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Next > | Last >
Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Enlil]
    #26700397 - 05/27/20 08:33 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

We dont even know the cause of death yet.  He could have been high on drugs and died from that.  I didnt see a cop kill anyone in those videos.  Just held him down.  If he couldnt breathe how was he able to yell he couldnt breathe for a few minutes?  The video is not full and I will wait tonpass judgement until I see it all.  Feel free to continue assuming you know everything.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #26700401 - 05/27/20 08:35 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Manslaughter is the best case scenario.

Could be self defense if he attacked the cops. We will see once we have seen the whole video.

It’s no longer self defense when the guy is handcuffed and face down on the ground, the cops were in no danger at that point.

:whathesaid:

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: qman]
    #26700412 - 05/27/20 08:39 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I disagree, just because you got the guy doesnt mean hes not a threat.  Cant qait to see the body cam footage.  All these kids rioting over this should be beaten with a stick.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26700417 - 05/27/20 08:42 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know everything. I know it could never be self defense though.

I see you're in favor of beatings... not surprising.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26700429 - 05/27/20 08:50 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Have you ever gotten into a scuffle? When you get into enough of them (training and real life experince) there comes a point where you can discern what amount of force is required. Dude was handcuffed, facedown and not making erratic movements. Cop is way outa fucking bounds.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (05/27/20 08:50 PM)

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26700525 - 05/27/20 10:00 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
If he couldnt breathe how was he able to yell he couldnt breathe for a few minutes?

You're probably thinking of the tip about how choking victims (ie object lodged in trachea) aren't able to talk.

It's possible to be able to speak and not able to respirate at the same time. If the chest is significantly compressed (like from the weight of three cops), respiration will be affected when the lungs are unable to expand when you attempt to inhale - but your ability to exhale will not be similarly affected until your lungs have emptied of residual air. Talking mostly requires you to exhale air, not inhale. This is one reason why a person who can't breathe may still able to speak.

Even if they can still technically breathe, it's possible that their airways are too constricted to breathe properly - it's also possible that blood flow is being stopped, and they confuse this with 'can't breathe'. Generally, it's a wise move to listen when an individual states they can't breathe - even more so if they become unresponsive.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26700987 - 05/28/20 06:03 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
I disagree, just because you got the guy doesnt mean hes not a threat.  Cant qait to see the body cam footage.  All these kids rioting over this should be beaten with a stick.

A subdued man lying face down in handcuffs: “idk man violence is definitely still warranted”

Some broken windows at Target: “this is madness! The violence needs to stop, by means of violence!”

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26701062 - 05/28/20 06:53 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26701152 - 05/28/20 07:43 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

Wouldn’t you be mad if you thought this was the general attitude  of law enforcement towards your whole culture ?

Quote:

Louisiana cop fired for saying 'unfortunate' more black people didn't die of coronavirus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1215451

Or how about this ? It’s no wonder people are pissed .

--------------------

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #26701233 - 05/28/20 08:29 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Look at all these good apples:

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #26701325 - 05/28/20 09:29 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The Mayor of Minneapolis is calling for charges to be filed; state, federal or both seems much more likely than neither.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26701636 - 05/28/20 11:38 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can and many say, “We will breathe later.”
And most of them don’t die because they are already dead.

Don't hold your breath while you wait. After Philando Castile was murdered by Twin City police, the feds got involved and charges were eventually laid against his killer - and then a year later he was completely acquitted.

Here's an incomplete history courtesy of Twin Cities based media Unicorn Riot:

Yesterday’s tragedy is hardly the first instance of @MinneapolisPD killing black people and sparking outrage. In 2015, MPD shot Jamar Clark, a black man who was handcuffed at the time of his death. Protesters responded by occupying a police precinct: https://unicornriot.ninja/2015/justice4jamar-minneapolis-launches-protest-after-police-shoot-jamar-clark/

The winter 2015 #4thprecinctshutdown quickly became an national symbol of escalating conflict between militarized police and communities they claim to serve and protect.

On Nov 17, 2015, protesters outraged by the @MinneapolisPD killing of Jamar Clark shut down the I-94 highway. Police responded by arresting dozens. Our reporter on site was among the first arrested (his charges were dropped before trial): https://unicornriot.ninja/2015/minneapolis-residents-blockade-interstate-unicornriot-livestream-reporter-arrested/

Also in Nov 2015, neo-nazis from the /k/ board of the website 4chan, who harassed #Justice4Jamar protests online, showed up to the protest camp and shot 5 people: https://unicornriot.ninja/2015/play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes-white-supremacists-arrested-shootings/

Many felt that Minneapolis prosecutors went light on the assailants: https://unicornriot.ninja/2015/justice4jamar-assailants-net-minor-charges-camp-braces-police-action-mayor-ups-pressure/

See our full series of 10 reports on the trial of Allen Scarsella, the neo-nazi from 4chan's /k/ who shot up the November 2015 Minneapolis #BlackLivesMatter protest, here: https://unicornriot.ninja/2017/reportbacks-scarsella-trial-ten-part-series/

In the early morning hours of December 3, 2015, @MinneapolisPD evicted the #Justice4Jamar occupation camp at the 4th precinct. The camp started as an immediate reaction to Jamar Clark’s killing by police on 11/15/15: https://unicornriot.ninja/2015/7-arrests-made-4thprecinctshutdown-eradicated-early-morning-raid/

Just before Christmas 2015, protesters demanding justice for Jamar Clark's killing by @MinneapolisPD shut down the nearby Mall of America as well as a light rail line and several MSP airport terminals: https://unicornriot.ninja/2015/blackxmas2-shuts-mall-america-light-rail-msp-airport-terminals/

In March 2016, more protests erupted in Minneapolis after county attorney Mike Freeman announced the police officers who killed Jamar Clark would not be charged with any crimes: https://unicornriot.ninja/2016/community-responds-jamar-clark-decision/

A Unicorn Riot investigation using public records requests would later uncover how @MinneapolisPD's 'Strategic Information Center' staff used fake social media accounts to monitor #Justice4Jamar protests: https://unicornriot.ninja/2019/police-fusion-center-tied-to-fake-social-media-accounts/

In July 2016, mass protest again erupted in the Twin Cities after Falcon Heights, MN (near St. Paul) police officer Jeronimo Yanez shot and killed Philando Castile during a traffic stop: https://unicornriot.ninja/2016/falcon-heights-police-murder-philando-castile-reaching-license/

The next day after #PhilandoCastile was killed, thousands came out into the streets. Some protesters had already launched an extended occupation outside the Minnesota Governor's mansion: https://unicornriot.ninja/2016/vigil-philando-castile-brings-4k-people-2nd-night-occupying-governors-mansion/

The next day - July 9, 2016 - anger about #PhilandoCastile's senseless death at the hands of police continued to grow. Protesters eventually shut down I-94 that night, leading to extended clashes w police, many arrests, both protesters & cops injured: https://unicornriot.ninja/2016/protesters-blockade-interstate-20-arrests/

A few days later - July 13, 2016 - , a 'Justice for Philando' blockade shut down the I-35W southbound ramp during morning rush hour: https://unicornriot.ninja/2016/justice-philando-castile-allies-blockade-35w-bridge/

In November 2016, county prosecutors charged Officer Yanez with murder in Philando Castile's death. Some took this as a sign of hope for increased legal accountability for police killings: https://unicornriot.ninja/2016/county-atty-john-choi-charges-officer-yanez-shooting-philando-castile/

But in July 2017, Officer Yanez was found not guilty and acquitted for Castile's murder. 1000s of Twin Cities residents once again found themselves protesting in the streets, shutting down highways, and confronted by militarized police: https://unicornriot.ninja/2017/officer-yanez-found-not-guilty-trial-philando-castile-police-killing/

Officer Yanez's shooting of Philando Castile was found to be partially based in debunked pseudoscience 'Bulletproof Warrior' training seminars sold to police departments. Many PDs stopped using 'Bulletproof' trainings after the materials became public: https://unicornriot.ninja/2018/bulletproof-warrior-training-manual-released/

Records requests we filed later documented how after #PhilandoCastile's murder, St. Paul police declined to enforce gun laws against armed militia members who harassed #BlackLivesMatter protesters: https://unicornriot.ninja/2018/police-improperly-released-armed-men-who-antagonized-philando-castile-protest/

Other emails we obtained from the same period show that  St. Paul police went out of their way to target specific organizers of #PhilandoCastile protests for arrest and criminal prosecution: https://unicornriot.ninja/2018/emails-show-st-paul-police-targeted-protest-organizers-seeking-justice-for-philando/

Philando Castile’s cousin, Louis Hunter, was charged with several felonies related to protests after Castile's death. The charges were eventually dropped after a solidarity campaign: https://unicornriot.ninja/2017/philando-castiles-cousin-felony-riot-charges-dropped-community-outcry/

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26701862 - 05/28/20 01:29 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

When will these idiots learn when you let murderers walk free people get pissed off?

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: koods] * 3
    #26701896 - 05/28/20 01:53 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

whatttt the FUCK is this thread doing on the shroomery?  jesus h christ... unbelievable yall.

@meltdowner

guy wasn't wearing a body cam apparently.  there's an 8 fucking minute video.  cops called for an emergency ambulance after the guy became non-responsive via positional asphyxiation.

your mental gymnastics are fucking insane.  what kinda bootlicking fuck are you doing on this website?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Police appreciation thread [Re: koods] * 3
    #26702434 - 05/28/20 06:37 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
What I don’t understand is why he was holding him down. There wasn’t anything going on. There were other cops there. Why didn’t they get him up and in cuffs?

Cause cops like to murder people, especially Black people. Its a well known fact especially in highly-populated cities. Many cops are fucked up in the head.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Police de-appreciation thread [Re: Typerwritermonky] * 1
    #26702440 - 05/28/20 06:39 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Typewriter, the title is tonuge in cheek. The thread is about bashing cops cause they are fucking murderous, power-hunger assholes who dont care about human life.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Police de-appreciation thread [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26702844 - 05/28/20 10:00 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Lot's of assumptions about who was in the wrong before even seeing the whole video.  Pretty childish guys.

Innocent until proven guilty.  These mobs who are looting and rioting in the name of "justice" are complete morons and idiots.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Police de-appreciation thread [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26702862 - 05/28/20 10:12 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

We've all seen the whole video. If there's more, you certainly haven't presented it.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Re: Police de-appreciation thread [Re: Enlil]
    #26702870 - 05/28/20 10:16 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You haven't seen the whole video, no one has.  Police have not released the body cam footage yet.

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Police de-appreciation thread [Re: meltdowner] * 6
    #26702881 - 05/28/20 10:22 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It doesn't matter if there's footage from before the available footage started.

The available footage has more than enough content and context

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals