Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offline4hodmt
AspiringMycologist

hunting on vacation
    #2544044 - 04/09/04 05:30 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

alright, so im going on vacation very soon to Florida. I planned on bringing some 2c-i along with me, but a situation arose, and i may not have any. If this is the case, i will probably look for some mushies growing. here are my questions, is it common for mushies to grow near the beach? What wouldthey be likely to be growing on( i.e. sand, shit, grass, etc.)? How likely is it that i am going to find any? How much to take to stay on the safe side(and don't say none, because i could dide....)? I am going to look up the native species for FL and get pics and descriptions on them. also, do ALL psilocybes briuse blue?

i am going to be in the Miami Beach area

--------------------
all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say.

_______

"Trust me, I'm from the future.

Actually I'm not from the future, but I did lived there for a while."

- Baby Hitler

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BRICK CITY!
Trusted Identifier
Re: hunting on vacation [Re: 4hodmt]
    #2544668 - 04/09/04 08:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You've got a lot of research to do. Please read the Mushroom Hunting FAQ and the Forum Rules and Guidelines sticky post.

To answer some of your questions: most active mushrooms in Florida grow in cow pastures.

It is pretty likly that you'll find them if you do some reading and learn the right way to hunt mushrooms and what to hunt for.

There is a dosage caculator on this website.

Not all psilocybes briuse blue and not all mushrooms that briuse blue contain psilocybin(some are poisonous).

Becareful and never eat a mushroom if you're not 110% sure of what you found, it could cost you several hundred/thousand dollars at the hospital or even cost you your life.

Be safe and get to readin! :smile:

Time for the ol lockdown, per the rules

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification