Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >
Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: ManianFH]
    #25440281 - 09/06/18 03:03 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Check out Houston Discovery Community. Just call marvin his number is on the website. He is extremely helpful. It is funded by DARS and ralph has a lot of job connections

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepassifloracaerulea
 User Gallery

Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #25440317 - 09/06/18 03:26 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I was in the same situation this last winter then fell off the wagon in july and drove my truck into the ditch. Luckily I have awesome parents and they talked the county sheriff deputy(who's house I crashed in front of) to not ruin my life by sending me back to court. I've already been warned by the judge too many times. He gave me one last shot a few years ago. I was honestly taking as much as 600mg of any combination of etizolam, clonazolam, alprazolam, or phenazepam every day. I should be dead. I traveled from Oregon to Arizona and back and sold gems in tucson at a show. Somehow I didn't get pulled over or get in a wreck. I even spent a couple weeks at mammoth lakes hot springs and had a blast! I've been through this addiction too many times to ever repeat again.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: ManianFH]
    #25440379 - 09/06/18 03:45 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Go to kinkos and make the best resume you possibly can, as a resume is better than none, make 100 copies and get to work.

imo resumes are a waste of time

a situation like that you need to find a place that is short staff and needs somebody now

in Houston that’s probably the case is in dozens of restaurants at any given time

He just needs an able body and an ID they can make a copy of and to be there

A cellphone would be very helpful as well

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25440433 - 09/06/18 04:01 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

don't kill yourself dude i havent had sex in 4 years and i haven't been in a real relationship in like 10 :lol:
anywhere is prison if you don't do anything

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Konyap]
    #25440436 - 09/06/18 04:02 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Konyap said:
don't kill yourself dude i havent had sex in 4 years and i haven't been in a real relationship in like 10 :lol:

Nah dude.  Jail is fucked.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: kr0nik0]
    #25440642 - 09/06/18 05:12 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

unless you have a solid tribe/family or whatever you're fucked inalot of ways
People will put on a fascade then steal from/ treat like shit if you're a loner
Do things to you they wouldnt do to their tribe.
you're kind of at an advantageous position in some ways
Got nothing... got nothing to lose

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Shroomslip]
    #25440654 - 09/06/18 05:15 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man its awesome to see you posting again. Shoot me a pm so we can catch up :pm:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Invisibleazzbo

Loc: Flag
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Konyap] * 2
    #25440690 - 09/06/18 05:23 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Konyap said:

Lmao why are you comparing prison to not getting laid. Maybe you should go to prison I hear there's lots of sex going on in prisons.

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Shroomslip]
    #25440729 - 09/06/18 05:38 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Holy shit Shroomslip, I've missed you man. :hug: Keep your head up and buckle down, you can do this. :heartpump:

:pm: me anytime man.

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Shroomslip] * 2
    #25440836 - 09/06/18 06:13 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Damn son...  you know what you gotta do.  Looks like under the table until the id shows up and then the climb begins.  Do you have any mail with your name, last address etc?  Anything with your name on it?

I won’t pretend like I have the perfect receipe for your problem but I would suggest not disappearing from the kid’s life.  You’ll do your ‘time’ and the kid wont be much older and when he’s an adult he’ll understand why you had to ‘go off on business for awhile’.  I dont know how you and the missus are, so, that could get complicated but I would keep it in mind to have a line of communication with the kid.

..also, I’m curious on the details of the gun charge.  If you would care to explain please do, and if you don’t that’s fine too.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Edited by Amanita86 (09/06/18 06:17 PM)

InvisibleNothingsChanged
Striving for Excellence
Male User Gallery

Loc: North/Western WA Flag
    #25441413 - 09/06/18 09:44 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

:hug: People care about you. It's tough but things will and Do get better. Hang in there.

--------------------

User Gallery

Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: NothingsChanged] * 1
    #25441421 - 09/06/18 09:49 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I'd give ya a home base to use if you were in oregon.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #25441437 - 09/06/18 09:59 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Hello everyone. Wish I could say I was good, I'm not, and I guess I don't really deserve to be.

Wondered what happened to you slip. Missed you man. Hold tight brother, there will be some sense in this somewhere. Stay with us and we'll do what we can to help you through. Seen some mighty kindness up above me.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

#25441483 - 09/06/18 10:25 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Id really like to help out somebody in tough situation like this
but I find that the druggie type would just steal things and take off
at some point with not so much as a thank you.
My goodwill's run cracker dry

User Gallery

Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Love_spirit]
    #25441485 - 09/06/18 10:27 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I understand benzo addiction. It meth users that scare me.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: passifloracaerulea] * 1
    #25441502 - 09/06/18 10:48 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Gotta say as bad a rap as Meth gets, its the benzos that seem to cause the serious problems.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleFerrum
Empirical teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Have to stop moving befor...
Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: koods]
    #25441522 - 09/06/18 11:12 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
The shitty thing is they can send me to prison for up to 20 years now. I'll be lucky to get the 7 the state said they wanted, I'm really not cut out for prison which is why I took the probation, I knew it would be hard, looks like it's going to be impossible. I'm trying to keep my head up and be hopeful but that's fading pretty fast. I should have just fought for 2 years prison and sucked it up because I already had 8 months back time. 8 months on 2 years means I'd be out on parole pretty fast and they help you more than they do on probation. 8 months on 7  years isn't shit.

Honestly part of me wants to just say fuck it, get myself set up so I can do the day labor thing and get enough money to buy some heroin and go out in the woods somewhere and just OD and get it over with, my life feels over with anyways. I'm not going to be married much longer and my son will be a grown man by the time I get out anyways, there's nothing more I can do for him..

Hell don't do that , try to flee to Mexico to Monterrey if you're that desperate , then head further south. You can live for him ,nothing is going to fuck him up more than a dead father , better to be a gringo bandiito renegade than junk yourself tits up . You could send pics of yourself on some beach in Costa Rica in flip flops and a beer , with a sunburn and pilot glasses . he d prob think it's cool and he could visit . You could teach him to fish Spanish mackeral , fuck you could teach English prob for some small wage at least .

--------------------

The really important facts were that spatial relationships had ceased to matter very much and that my mind was perceiving the world in terms of other than spatial categories. At ordinary times the eye concerns itself with such problems as where? — how far? — how situated in relation to what? In the mescaline experience the implied questions to which the eye responds are of another order. Place and distance cease to be of much interest. The mind does its perceiving in terms of intensity of existence, profundity of significance, relationships within a pattern."

User Gallery

Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: koods] * 1
    #25441589 - 09/07/18 12:25 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Gotta say as bad a rap as Meth gets, its the benzos that seem to cause the serious problems.

Agreed, but it's the theft that usually goes hand in hand with meth. One of my old friends is into it, has been a thief, and doesn't see any problems with it. He scared the shit out of my ex creeping around the house last summer and doesn't understand that he has to stay away from me because I can't have him freaking my kids or my next ex out. It's like the meth has eroded his radar completely. Benzos make you do dumb shit, but recovery is possible. Meth is just whack. I cannot stand to sit and listen to him and others talk out their asses all night long on meth. I spent an entire acid trip last summer with this guy while he was on meth. Shit was unbearable. I can't believe I didn't kill him and bury him like a cat just took a shit.

InvisibleNimph
Im Unclecaptainblue!!!!

Loc: The dirty
    #25441625 - 09/07/18 01:14 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Try going to a church an talk to some people you can get 50$ for a phone there idk how you would get an id though those are hard af to get without all the paper work. Maybe get a note/have em call or something? Theres gotta be a way.

Oh look in the probation waiting room!! They usually have a bunch of papers posted offering services like transportation an jobs.
Try to get on a payment plan i hope your p.o aint a cunt.

Stray strong they cant hold you down forever! If u go into a fight expecting to lose you've already lost.

--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Just got out of jail last night and I'm probably going to prison [Re: Nimph]
    #25442490 - 09/07/18 11:43 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

There's a lot that isn't being considered aside from the lack of ID but bringing it up just sounds like more whining. I've been talking to other homeless people and most have support from people or they do illegal shit for money. If I work a job I cant stay at the shelter, there's just no way it can work, I'll have no where to sleep or shower and they're musts. Maybe not every day but I can't go to work for 5-6 days without sleeping or showering. Won't have anywhere to eat either. I can make a sign and stand outside without ID and buy food out of what I get paid but there's still these other two things to consider.

I just don't see how getting a job is supposed to work without support somehow and like a halfway house, which one I dunno how to get into now and the other I have to be in the house for 30 days flat and can't leave. I have classes and stuff I have to attend that are required and coming up. Lack of ID is a huge problem because it's needed for everything but it's far from the only hurtle I have to somehow overcome and I'm not even sure how to do it all. If probation was just a once monthly meeting and piss it would be a little easier.

This is incredibly frustrating.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom