Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenotabbadon
Stranger
A question about morning glory seeds and cold water extraction
    #25439946 - 09/06/18 02:12 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Could I put actual coffee grinds in with the morning glory seeds during the cold water extraction, or would that mess with the LSA extraction somehow?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: A question about morning glory seeds and cold water extraction [Re: notabbadon]
    #25440760 - 09/06/18 07:51 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

What would be the purpose Im curious? For vasoconstriction control?

It shouldnt but it might cause the caffeine is taking room in the water molecules. But I doubt u will notice. Should be fine.

Offlinenotabbadon
Stranger
Re: A question about morning glory seeds and cold water extraction [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25441345 - 09/06/18 11:00 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
What would be the purpose Im curious? For vasoconstriction control?

It shouldnt but it might cause the caffeine is taking room in the water molecules. But I doubt u will notice. Should be fine.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

InvisibleFerrum
Empirical teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Have to stop moving befor...
Re: A question about morning glory seeds and cold water extraction [Re: notabbadon]
    #25441489 - 09/07/18 12:33 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Go to gnc buy some l-arginine , that will boost your nitric oxide production and aid dilation . For a better extract I'd at least use citric acid or isopropanol for your mg seeds because the compounds are polar . I found this below . Added some changes

The first step again requires the grinding of the seed pulp to a fine powder. Then the pulp must be added to a quantity of petroleum ether in a sealable container (Caution, petroleum ether is *not* food safe). When doing extractions keep in mind the principle of 'like dissolves like'. Petroleum ether is a nonpolar solvent which will dissolve all nonpolar compounds in the seed pulp. As LSA is a polar compound, it remains in the pulp. Store your mixture of seed pulp and petroleum ether in a cool dark place for anywhere up to 3 days (depending on how much you desire a high yield), stirring intermittantly, then filter it using coffee filters or some other method which will leave you with seed pulp seperate from the petroleum ether. Discard the solution and keep the solid pulp. This process is also known as 'defatting' as it will remove any fats contained within the seed pulp due to their solubility in petroleum ether. These fats may be responsible for nausea if consumed.

...................I think you could use vegetable oil as a safe substitute perhaps since it is a household item and non polar . So you'd keep your seed mush which is going to be very very mushy and oily . Maybe sieve it ? But for any fear of chemical contamination s ,,,,,,try it why not

The advantage to using petroleum ether is its high volatility - the seed pulp should be spread out across some paper in a well ventilated area to allow the petroleum ether to evaporate away. If purity is important, you may repeat the washing procedure again as many times as you wish with diminishing returns on purity.

The second phase of our extraction is the polar pull. To perform this we again mix our seed pulp with a solvent - this time a polar one. Pure ethanol is ideal, food safe and volatile it will easily dissolve our LSA. Mix the seed pulp in a suitable quantity of ethanol, again storing in a cool dark place for anwhere up to 3 days. Finally filter the solution again, this time discarding the seed pulp.

................I'd just grab some 90 percent isopropanol and wash it a few extra times .filter etc all within one or two hours , just use more seed mass, and the hell with the wait too, just pull a number of times and sit it in front of a window box ac unit blower if you have one out of direct sunlight or high intensity light and heat . You're just making an extraction not making nano carbon tubes yah knowz bro.

The resulting ethanol (or Iso ) solution should contain a relatively pure sample of LSA. (Not going to be too pure in reality , but a hell of a lot more concentrated than raw seeds ) this can be evaporated down by leaving out in a dish in a cool, dark, well ventilated place, and will yield solid crystals of LSA ( not likely either , you'll probably get a yellowish goo of some sort , but there is a very good extraction tek on the dmt nexus that will get you closer to above ) which can subsequently be consumed directly.

This method is significantly less likely to produce nausea, however it is not guaranteed, as some nausea can be produced by consuming pure LSA itself. ( I've heard peppermint oil does well against 20 minutes before eating your extract , but I never tried that )

.....................You're still going to get vasoconstriction , but eat some chocolate , make some GOOD tasting coffee , not some mix with nauseating as hell mg or hbwr seed , and pop a l-arginine pill and maybe a vit C and you will be In party town with way less nausea too.

It's a bit more labor intensive . Most of that extraction prep was pasted but that s general method from everywhere for lsa extraction , the oils I think could work .

Edited by Ferrum (09/07/18 12:50 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience