Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your help!
    #2543943 - 04/09/04 04:52 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hello ladies and gents!

This thread is with respect to our static Trip Reports directory on the front-end of our site.  As I'm sure many of you have noticed, from time to time a bogus report gets submitted to our system and pushes the older and more legitimate posts ever-down on the list. :frown:

We obviously don't want to wipe the entire trip report database clean since there are many excellent writeups in it, but more and more inane and off-topic submissions are being displayed in our system.  So while we work to reform the infrastructure, you could really help us out heaps by reporting any bad reports directly to the staff either through private message or right here in this thread.  In fact, at the bottom of all front-end pages, you'll see a 'CONTACT' link in the footer, feel free to use that to email us and we'll review and remove any of the bogus reports.

The administration will be working on ways to reform the Trip Report submission system - but in the meantime we are asking that anyone and everyone who frequents the Trip Reports on our site and notices a bogus report, to please notify a staff member and we will remove it immediately.

Thanks for helping us refine and improve The Shroomery! :mushroom2: 

Click here to be taken to the Trip Reports index.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your help! [Re: geokills]
    #2551665 - 04/12/04 04:23 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like a good plan

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your help! [Re: CoolBlue]
    #2556429 - 04/13/04 08:51 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Not wanting to be impertinent, but wouldn't it be better if you just add a button at the bottom of trip report pages saying "Nominate for removal" or something? That way people can tell you a report is bogus in one click, rather than having to write a whole email (which you would have had to spend time reading!). You can then go and look at the reports that get a lot of nominations and delete as you see fit. Everyone time and energy. Sound good?

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your hel [Re: jamboUK]
    #2563548 - 04/15/04 02:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I agree, this is a good idea. Much easier for everyone, really. (Except the guy that programs the script :smile: )

Offlinefaelr
the darkestlight

Loc: st.louis
Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your hel [Re: geokills]
    #2581410 - 04/20/04 05:01 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

both are awesome ideas....it just depends on how lazy we can get.
and i am a lazy one!!! but....as for letting you guys know....will do.

--------------------
where i walk, i walk alone. when i fight, i fight alone. i am no one and i am nothing. yet all is that i am.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2589431 - 04/22/04 01:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Here's a couple that shouldn't be on there so far...i'll keep lookin.

Title: a really phat trip

a really phat trip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, this was the second time i tried shrooms. i took 2 grams and my friend took 2 grams also. i started tripping about 45 minutes after i took them, i was bugging out pretty bad listening to dmx.

after that we decided to smoke some weed. we went on my back porch and smoked 3 bones. i was blasted as well as tripping my balls off.

when we came back into my house i was fucked up. then we started staring at my kitchen door. i started seeing all kinds of demon faces on the door. (keep in mind it is a wooden door). i was bugging out pretty bad so i closed my eyes. when i opened them i saw an image that looked just like my dad on the door. it was fucked up.

after the looking at the door we started to play playstation. we must have tried 5 different games, but we could not find one that was fun enough to play. finally my friend puts in silent hill for playstation. i had just got it and only played it once. i started to play the game, and we figured out it was a pretty sick but phat game. there was some scary music so i dropped the controller because i was so scared shit. after this my friend starts to play and he says this is the best game ive ever played.

so to conclude this story i would like to suggest playin silent hill for playstation when you are tripping with a friend.

Title: a wasted 1/4 ounce

Yesterday, i picked up a 1/4 ounce of shrooms. Thinking that I didn't want to trip too much, I ate half the bag, about 3.5 grams. This was at 11:30.
I decided to watch some tv. Quite a bit of time went by, and it was around 1. I still didnt have any signs of tripping, so i turned off the tv, and turned on some pink floyd. I guess i drifed off to sleep, and i awoke around 3. By that time, I felt I was tripping good, but no matter what I did, I was still sleeping. I was aware of what was going on, but I was so tired, I couldn't enjoy my trip. About 2 - 5 minutes later, I fell back alseep.
The next day, at around 1130 am, I decided that I didnt trip at all, and I was just dreaming that I was. So I put the remaning mush into a glass, and heated it, and made some tea. I was very mad to find out that I had no effects at all. I only got a spliting head ache.
So take some advice, and don't do shrooms if you are really tired, and dont do it again the day after you tripped. Luckily, I got the shrooms for dirt cheap, so it wasnt a waste of money.

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2589439 - 04/22/04 01:56 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Btw, these are under the Level 1 experience section. Here's another:

title: a word for y'all

that was the coolest thing i have ever done. if you are thinking of doing silly shrooms... DO IT!!! all i can truly say to you about my trip(other than the coolest sensation ever) is " I see wide but i feel thin!!!"

the first thing i noticed different was when i put my rootbeer in my pouch(in my hoody) and the entire side of my body felt like it sunk into the ground!

last thing i wanna say... when these guys say that you cant describe the feeling, they were right......
p.s. KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA CHAMELEON!!!!

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Offlinemushroomhead78
alice nwonderland

Loc: zhills fl
Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your help! [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2617811 - 04/29/04 07:40 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

that is a cool pic, is it from the alice computer game?

OfflineDNICEONER
Myco-botanydichotomy
Loc: Rotterdam
Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your help! [Re: mushroomhead78]
    #2617897 - 04/29/04 07:57 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

besides being pretty un-informative reports---more like diary entries :smirk:, what would make you think that the 3 above reports are bogus?

--------------------
Only for those who know what they are talking about

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your help! [Re: DNICEONER]
    #2637478 - 05/04/04 05:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The last one was pretty bogus.

1/4 is 7 grams, not 3.5. You are not going to take 1.5 hours to start to come up on 1/4, and even if you did, you aren't going to fall asleep. Either he lied or he got bad shrooms, either way it doesn't need to be there.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlinecherokee
tennis shoes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nationwide Flag
Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your help! [Re: freddurgan]
    #2638253 - 05/04/04 08:53 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

He never said 1/4oz was 3.5 grams.

Offlinegbhtrfv
journeyman
Re: Enjoy reading Trip Reports? The Shroomery needs your help! [Re: freddurgan]
    #2638267 - 05/04/04 08:58 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

he said he took half of 1/4 oz.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience