Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: qman]
    #25450446 - 09/10/18 06:29 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

qman, no i think border policies are there to project authority and protect the interests of the nations. i am not proposing free borders. i was only addressing the whack a mole perspective of trying to keep disenfranchised out vs permanently solving the issue by removing the motivation in the first place. 

people do persevere and attempt to succeed in their native lands but just as the government in mexico has been overrun by cartels the other central american countires have fared even worse.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/future-development/2018/06/26/violence-drives-immigration-from-central-america/

"MSF surveyed people in Mexico from Northern Triangle countries in 2015. Thirty-nine percent of respondents cite attacks or threats to themselves or family as the reason for leaving. More than 40 percent had a relative who was killed in the past two years. Thirty-one percent knew someone who was kidnapped; 17 percent knew someone who disappeared. Michael Clemens examines the relative strength of violence and economics driving unaccompanied minors from the Northern Triangle into the U.S.: Controlling for economic factors, a sustained increase of one homicide per year in an area caused approximately 0.9 additional apprehensions of unaccompanied minors per year in the U.S. from that area.

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson argued that U.S. demand for drugs drives violence and lawlessness in Northern Triangle countries. In a 2017 speech, then Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly argued, “The reason for the drug flow is due to our drug demand and we do almost nothing about it.” Arms trafficked from the U.S. also contribute to the violence. Almost half of unregistered weapons seized in Honduras came from the U.S. The region also has stockpiles of weapons from civil conflict during the Cold War, many provided by the U.S. and Soviet Union.

MEXICO IS NOT A SAFE HAVEN"

doesn't sounds super optimistic to try and settle down and build a life. the us doesn't need to "fix" the world but you can't deny the effect of the USA's consumption has had on localized cultures across the globe.

the main point i was trying to make is these people are never going to stop, unless we fix the root of the problem.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJHOVA
Post whore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: relic]
    #25450603 - 09/10/18 07:41 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

InvisibleWarrk
 User Gallery

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: JHOVA] * 2
    #25451623 - 09/11/18 06:17 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Chrstianity has already invaded the whole world.

Next.

:howyoudoing:

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25451666 - 09/11/18 07:00 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
I agree. I would also remove mosques and vet the borders hard.

Europe can save itself still. But only certain countries are rising up.

Shred that constitution, I mean just get rid of it at this point, it really doesn’t matter at this point.
Fear is powerful, start relinquishing your rights, it’s the only way to keep you “safe”

Some America are obviously willing to do some crazy shit in the name of? What this time?

--------------------

Rate me here

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: JHOVA] * 1
    #25451838 - 09/11/18 09:13 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JHOVA said:
1 thousands.theres at least 3-4 scandals and more being uncovered across the uk from majority pakistani decent.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-43385049
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html

thx. 

while 1 is too many and any sexual activity with a child is fucking dusgusting, i didn't find thousands or 10's of thousands of cases in those articles. 

the first article cites 1,400, the second "100's", & the third is about one person.  that one person, a victim of a grooming gang, had something interesting to say as follows:

Quote:

As someone who has experienced life inside a grooming gang, I can tell you with certainty that none of this is likely to make any difference to the behaviours of groomers. Like terrorists, they firmly believe that the crimes they carry out are justified by their religious beliefs.

If anything, rising anti-Muslim hate will probably make groomers stronger in their convictions, and drive ordinary young Muslim men towards fundamentalism, grooming gangs and terrorism.

i hope she finds peace.

the fourth article cited a grooming gang with 47 victims.  i hope it's not the tens of thousands you wrote about and i'm glad you weren't able to cite an article proving such a figure.  as i said, one is too many.

Quote:

JHOVA said:
2 [video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
the no go zones are a recent development that has been accelerated with mass migration.

i typically don't watch vids at my office.  maybe i'll watch them later.

Quote:

JHOVA said:
3 [video]  2 weeeks ago. acid here.  [video] 1 month ago. no acid but 22 border agents were assaulted.
i didnt say 100's of police, i said 100's of africans.

you wrote, "Spain has been getting 100’s of people from africa that throw acid in police officers faces upon arrival."

i guess you meant something different than what you wrote.

Quote:

JHOVA said:
4 https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/721626/Parisian-street-video-migrant-camp

that's a story about a video...a video with a clear agenda.

let's film a homeless camp, then film the homeless being bused away, then film the former homeless camp before it's cleaned up.

have you ever been to the beautiful and historic mall at washington DC?  ever been there right after the 4th of july crowd leaves?  mountains of trash--and piss and shit--that make it a shithole...until the cleaning crews come through.

Quote:

JHOVA said:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/15/paris-protective-glass-walls-eiffel-tower-terrorism/97952678/

and that is about plans for a glass wall to be erected around the eiffel tower, but nothing shitholish imo.

thx for the links.

InvisibleJHOVA
Post whore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #25452032 - 09/11/18 10:50 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

why is the wall being built in france? Terrorism? For a better view? France is changing drastically.

Migrant encampments in my opinion make a country look like shit. Its essentially an underclass living in shanty towns. Theres nothing good about them and increases crime on the natives.

Yes spain has been getting 100’s of african men climbing fences and attacking border security. Some of them have thrown acid in their faces. The routes to italy are getting shut down by salvini so the mediterranean routes are going elsewhere.
https://www.rt.com/news/430263-migrants-aquarius-spain-students/
Migrants are displacing students in public housing.

--------------------
🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: JHOVA]
    #25452080 - 09/11/18 11:15 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Did you say France is building a wall?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: XUL]
    #25452110 - 09/11/18 11:30 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Yah around a building. Which is still a lot compared to what trump has succeeded in building.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: koods] * 3
    #25452133 - 09/11/18 11:39 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Trump has built a wall of bullshit around the Oval Office . It keeps reality from creeping in.

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (09/12/18 05:39 AM)

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: JHOVA] * 2
    #25452722 - 09/11/18 04:05 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JHOVA said:
why is the wall being built in france? Terrorism? For a better view?

you stated france was becoming a shithole.  i correctly said that was your opinion but did it in a joking way because i simply couldn't care any less what you think about france.

then you cited a glass wall being built as evidence of your assessment of france's shitholiness. 

Quote:

JHOVA said:
France is changing drastically.

the world is changing drastically.  nothing is static in this world.

a lot of stuff is better than it used to be (opportunities for minorities, for instance) and some things are worse (the environment, for instance).

Quote:

JHOVA said:
Migrant encampments in my opinion make a country look like shit. Its essentially an underclass living in shanty towns.

i agree.  lets end homelessness together.  you, me, and a million of our richest notfriends can do this.

Quote:

JHOVA said:
Theres nothing good about them...

au contraire, i've heard some good beats comin out of those joints.

Quote:

JHOVA said:
Yes spain has been getting 100’s of african men climbing fences and attacking border security. Some of them have thrown acid in their faces.

that's much more believable.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: relic] * 2
    #25452731 - 09/11/18 04:09 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Technically Spain, but that fence he’s talking about is actually IN AFRICA. There are two Spanish colonial enclaves on the African coast. Like I’ve said many times before, Europe’s issue with Muslims is that these people used to subjects of often brutal colonialism.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (09/11/18 04:16 PM)

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: koods]
    #25453832 - 09/12/18 12:13 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Shouldn’t you be worrying about all the children being preyed upon by Christians in your own state?

Is all this Muslim talk just a way for you to deflect from the crimes being committed in the name of Jesus right under your nose. You’re always taking about Muslims while children are being raped by members of your own religion and you say nothing.

When you cant argue, misdirect and deflect.  Gj koods.  Youre a pro and changing subjects.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: koods]
    #25453834 - 09/12/18 12:19 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Why do you equate illegal immigration with the US trying to fix the world? The US isn’t accepting all the worlds poor.

We have immigration laws. We have a fairly well defended southern border. The fact is, if people want to get in, they will. It’s just stupid to spend ridiculous amounts of money only to see diminishing returns.

The fact is that illegal immigration may be a significant issue, but it isn’t a significant problem. By that, I mean it is an issue that has significant effects on the country, but many of these effects are positive. Without a doubt, our economy would be hurt a lot more by deporting all the illegals than leaving the situation as is. I know you don’t believe that, but your judgement is clouded by your racism.

"The fact is"... You are lying.

Illegal immigration is a HUGE problem.  One of the biggest this country has ever faced.  Its ruining lives, ruining our health inssurance plans, ruining neighborhoods, ruining our savings and ruining the future for millions upon millions of citizens of the USA.  Illegal immigrants have been the cause of an ENORMOUS amount of problems in the last 70years.

At first it wasnt a big deal, now.. Its completely out of control.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: meltdowner] * 4
    #25453839 - 09/12/18 12:26 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

You’re wrong

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #25454202 - 09/12/18 06:38 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

Illegal immigration is a HUGE problem.  One of the biggest this country has ever faced.  Its ruining lives, ruining our health inssurance plans, ruining neighborhoods, ruining our savings and ruining the future for millions upon millions of citizens of the USA.  Illegal immigrants have been the cause of an ENORMOUS amount of problems in the last 70years.

Tell us how enormous that amount of problems is.

I don't doubt that illegal immigration should be handled better, I think everybody can agree on that, but acting like illegal immigration doesn't solve at least a few problems is pretty naive.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: christopera]
    #25454354 - 09/12/18 08:30 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

meltdowner said:

Tell us how enormous that amount of problems is.

I don't doubt that illegal immigration should be handled better, I think everybody can agree on that, but acting like illegal immigration doesn't solve at least a few problems is pretty naive.

It solves one main problem, it lowers wages and increases profit margins.  That increases the wealth and income inequality in the US.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #25454356 - 09/12/18 08:33 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

immigrants are "ruining our health insurance plans...for millions upon millions of citizens"?

you're sure the main cause of our healthcare debacle isn't the administrative companies profiting off of our disease?  that, and the fact that a portion of the electorate has been propagandized into believing that a bunch of number crunchers making our healthcare decisions is the right way to do business?

having said that, i blame the legislators who refuse the desire of the majority of americans and the people who don't hold them accountable for continuing a losing proposition.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25454366 - 09/12/18 08:44 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
immigrants are "ruining our health insurance plans...for millions upon millions of citizens"?

you're sure the main cause of our healthcare debacle isn't the administrative companies profiting off of our disease?  that, and the fact that a portion of the electorate has been propagandized into believing that a bunch of number crunchers making our healthcare decisions is the right way to do business?

having said that, i blame the legislators who refuse the desire of the majority of americans and the people who don't hold them accountable for continuing a losing proposition.

Because it can't be BOTH illegals getting free health care and a shitty for profit health care system causing a bad situation for US citizens?

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: qman] * 3
    #25454410 - 09/12/18 09:13 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Your healthcare system is more barbaric than any immigrants you think to be of such nature.

OfflineMycoMinded
Loc: NC Flag
Re: The Muslim Invasion of Europe [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #25454412 - 09/12/18 09:14 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:

I'd be real interested to hear how illegal immigration is ruining health insurance plans and our savings.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order