Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineverum subsequentis
seeker of truth
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Check out my discreet grow cabinet! [Re: daedal]
    #25428868 - 09/01/18 04:14 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, it happens. just got to learn what you can and keep on rolling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLion of Ragnarok
The Tiger-blooded
Male

Re: Check out my discreet grow cabinet! [Re: verum subsequentis]
    #25428871 - 09/01/18 04:15 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Here's a make-or-break life lesson, my dude...

NEVER ARGUE DOWN!

Offlinedaedal
The Designer

Re: Check out my discreet grow cabinet! *DELETED* [Re: Lion of Ragnarok]
    #25429034 - 09/01/18 05:32 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by daedal

Reason for deletion: Stupid it adds nothing to the post

Offlinespace_shrooms

#25429290 - 09/01/18 07:35 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

36fuckin5 said:
Once OP germinates spores everyone in the house is guilty of a felony whether they consented or not. That is never OK.

You can be charged and found guilty for a felony offence when you’re 100% unaware of and uninvolved in its occurrence? Lmao. Move out of your fucked up jurisdiction if that’s the case.

Cool cabinet btw OP :thumbup: I know the general trend here is efficiency and keeping it simple, but nothing like some good old creativity and having a go at something for the simple joy of it too, even if it completely fucks up - at least you had fun and maybe learnt something too.

Edited by space_shrooms (09/01/18 08:08 PM)

Offlinedaedal
The Designer

Re: Check out my discreet grow cabinet! [Re: space_shrooms]
    #25429536 - 09/01/18 09:44 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

aicaca said:
Quote:

36fuckin5 said:
Once OP germinates spores everyone in the house is guilty of a felony whether they consented or not. That is never OK.

You can be charged and found guilty for a felony offence when you’re 100% unaware of and uninvolved in its occurrence? Lmao. Move out of your fucked up jurisdiction if that’s the case.

Cool cabinet btw OP :thumbup: I know the general trend here is efficiency and keeping it simple, but nothing like some good old creativity and having a go at something for the simple joy of it too, even if it completely fucks up - at least you had fun and maybe learnt something too.

Now this is somebody who gets me! Hey aicaca I appreciate your kind words!

Offlinesporecap
Shedding...

Loc: Europe
    #25430096 - 09/02/18 07:29 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, beautiful cabinet you have there!
Did you do the drawing on the front yourself? If yes, i'm really impressed, it looks amazing.
Regarding FAE I guess you will be fine without the fans, as others have already mentioned. Three colonized tubs confined in this small volume, plus additonal lighting will produce a lot of heat, so your tubs will be quite a bit warmer than a free standing tub. Since you have holes in the side walls, chances are that you'll get quite a strong chimney effect going on, which will provide plenty of FAE, maybe even too much. But this you can regulate by taping some of the holes.

For completeness: if you wire the fans in parallel they'll all get the full voltage, so they'll all run with the speed they're intended to run at this voltage. You want to (effectively) bring the voltage down to reduce the rpm of these fans, using a PWM fan speed controller, or just buy fans with less rpm. Wiring them in series is not recommended since they will differ in their power rating, so the voltage will split up unevenly.

Looking forward to your report!

Edited by sporecap (09/02/18 11:22 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract