Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next >
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: Eminence]
    #26134426 - 08/13/19 09:55 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

No. He kiled himself. The dude was never going to spend another day free. He is used to moving around the world and living in luxury. I don’t understand why people think it’s more complicated than that.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: koods]
    #26134438 - 08/13/19 10:02 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Excellent point.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: koods]
    #26134483 - 08/13/19 10:28 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
No. He kiled himself. The dude was never going to spend another day free. He is used to moving around the world and living in luxury. I don’t understand why people think it’s more complicated than that.

Probably has something to do with the fact that he has dirt on some very high profile and wealthy people whom his lawyers were ready to name if it could get him a lighter sentence, and was moved out of suicide watch after being put in and apparently killed himself within the short period that the cameras malfunctioned. :shrug:

The guy was able to get away with spending half the day out of his jail cell when he served 13 months out of an 18 month jail sentence. He can afford the best defense team in the world. I doubt he'd commit suicide before knowing he wouldn't see freedom again in his lifetime after naming some names. Also there's the claims of him telling a visitor and guards not long ago that someone was trying to kill him. But those are just claims for now.

Seriously you are one of the very few people I've seen that seems to think there's nothing suspicious about this.

--------------------

Edited by Eminence (08/13/19 10:42 PM)

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #26134493 - 08/13/19 10:42 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

he's just being a contrarian.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: akira_akuma]
    #26134500 - 08/13/19 10:47 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Seems like it. And I can't tell you how many "I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories, but..." type comments I've seen about this case :lol:

--------------------

Offlineviraldrome
Mayor of Cracktown
 User Gallery

#26134749 - 08/14/19 03:34 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Intersting i saw some security analyst saying they are detecting Russian Bots pushing both Clinton and Trump conspiracies for this. I used to think Russia's end game was Trump 2020 but now I think it is more American Civil war 2. Its pretty smart, literally my first instinct was to say "yeah Trump was involved", because I hate Trump. But that's not me, thats me ignoring the skeptic voice in the back of my head. I think Epstein just killed himself because he was facing life. I don't trump is smart enough to pull this shit off, and I don't believe bill clinton has some illuminati death squad he can dispatch.

Pretty sure if you were going to whack someone you would kill the accuser first anyway. There is no bigger fish that JE in this, his ring isn't going to involve a bunch of rich people, just people he paid. I was reading the unsealed accusations against Alan Dershowitz, it sounded like a money grab. These girls may be victims, doesn't mean I believe everything they say. 

This is the perfect conspiracy theory though, no investigation or court proceedings will ever be enough, there will always be people claiming cover up. I think it will be more or less R Kelly or Michael Jackson level of a ring, one pedo and a bunch of enablers on the payroll. I have seen no evidence of a wider conspiracy

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: viraldrome]
    #26134782 - 08/14/19 05:23 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Here we go with the Russian bots BS :facepalm: You've seen no evidence? How long have you been aware of this situation and who he's been connected to for decades? Because people have been claiming for years that Epstein would end up dead before he spent a full sentence in prison for these crimes. Me being one of them. As soon as he was arrested, there were tons of people saying he was going to end up dead. And all these convenient coincidences just line up, now we're hearing allegations of hearing him screaming before he dies?

Russian bots :lol: Maybe there are, but nobody needed a bot's input to come up with this opinion.

--------------------

Edited by Eminence (08/14/19 05:40 AM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26134999 - 08/14/19 10:04 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

"killed himself within the short period that the cameras malfunctioned. :shrug:"

Wait, there really was a camera malfunction?!?

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: viraldrome]
    #26135537 - 08/14/19 02:59 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
Intersting i saw some security analyst saying they are detecting Russian Bots pushing both Clinton and Trump conspiracies for this. I used to think Russia's end game was Trump 2020 but now I think it is more American Civil war 2.

Of course. Infighting means less ability to focus on the rest of the world, which means Russia can extend its influence unopposed.

OnlineEl ChupacabraS
Stoned Ape
Male

Loc: 🇺🇸
Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26136393 - 08/14/19 11:17 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
"killed himself within the short period that the cameras malfunctioned. :shrug:"

Wait, there really was a camera malfunction?!?

According to highimpactflix the cremation has already taken place before a thorough autopsy could be done and there was another security camera malfunction. Not totally sure if it's true.
I'm sure Clinton will sleep easy for a while.
If I were Epstein's lawyer(s) I would get the biggest life insurance policy I could. And I wouldn't get on any planes for a while too.

--------------------
My Spawn Jar Lid Pictorial

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: El Chupacabra]
    #26136769 - 08/15/19 10:08 AM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Just saw an autopsy report on msn, multiple breaks in his neck.:eek::rolleyes: It'ss CNN, so it might be fake,lol.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/us/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-broken-neck/index.html

(CNN)An autopsy performed on Jeffrey Epstein showed he "sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones," the Washington Post reported Wednesday.

People familiar with the autopsy report told the newspaper the bones broken in Epstein's neck included the hyoid bone, which is near the Adam's apple.

This sort of break can happen when a person hangs themselves or dies by strangulation, forensics experts told the Post.
Epstein, 66, was found dead in the special housing unit of the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York on Saturday. He was in a cell by himself.

Of the two officers who would have had responsibility to monitor Epstein, one was not currently a detention guard but was temporarily reassigned to that post, according to a person briefed on the matter. The guard, a man not identified by officials, had previously been trained as a corrections officer but had moved to another position.

Rules at the Federal Bureau of Prisons allow for people who work in other prison jobs, such as teachers and cooks, to be trained to fill in at posts usually manned by regular guards.
The second staff member on Epstein duty, a woman, was a fully trained guard, according to the person briefed on the matter.
Both guards were working overtime shifts, but it's unclear whether that was mandatory. One person familiar with the matter said both employees had volunteered. Union officials say the overtime was mandatory.

Epstein had been placed on suicide watch last month after an incident in the jail. But after he was given daily psychological assessments, he was taken off suicide watch in late July, a person briefed on the matter said, and went back to the facility's special housing unit, which is a section more restricted than general population.
He initially had a cellmate in the special housing unit, but that person was removed for unknown reasons, the source with knowledge of Epstein's time at the prison told CNN.
It's protocol for detainees coming off suicide watch not to be placed alone in a cell, according to the source.

There's so many face palms in here!

Edited by tyrannicalrex (08/15/19 10:12 AM)

InvisibleEminence
Male

#26137001 - 08/15/19 01:18 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:

He initially had a cellmate in the special housing unit, but that person was removed for unknown reasons

:rolleyes:

So they put him in there with a cop that kidnapped and killed 4 people, who they at first said he was apparently making good friends with on the news. But turns out the first injuries were from being beaten by the cop. No shit, they put him there with him hoping the cop would kill him, because everyone knows child abusers don't do very well in prison.

Then had to move him, and the poor overworked guards couldn't even stay awake long enough to monitor him and there's no cameras on him or around him when he's killing himself. Now Prince Andrew's smiling like a demented freak the next day on camera after his old friend died. All this after his lawyers were saying he was in high spirits because he was confident he could beat the case again.

Yep, definitely suicide!

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26137011 - 08/15/19 01:26 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I know!!!

1:07 in, that's the guy they put Epstein in with, lol.

InvisibleEminence
Male

#26137072 - 08/15/19 02:30 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

I'll watch that in a bit, but that pic with the cop and the Yorkshire terrier looks hilarious though lol. I hope Joe's been informed and corrects himself later on, because he just floated the idea that that cop killed him, when he was taken out of the cell with him after he was attacked by him.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #27039898 - 11/15/20 05:22 AM (2 months, 10 days ago)

Prime Creator on the Gradual-Disclosure of the Pedophilia rings:

"Why arent we seeing pictures of these children?"

"The public is not ready for this type of proof."

Offlinedurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #27050320 - 11/21/20 01:12 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

Type A's have historically considered Type B's to be on a different order of life, akin to an animal, for their lack of agency.

If the betas were knowingly and incontrovertibly exposed to the truth, they would still justify the appeasement of a Churchillian crocodile, expecting to be the last to get eaten.

This holds true for every other predatory, social institution leading up to literal cannibalism.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #27051407 - 11/22/20 03:17 AM (2 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:
Type A's have historically considered Type B's to be on a different order of life, akin to an animal, for their lack of agency.

As a career psychologist I can't stress how accurate, and understated, of a statement this is.

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27054729 - 11/24/20 12:47 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

I have heard common thieves, addicts, and self-reporting narcissists, seeming to be in on some inside joke or surprise party, with which no normie can ever identify. Self-realization is the only justification given for their anti-social acts.

Ancient royalty is attributed to have made specie-ist insults. 

If you take this viewpoint to logical extremes, a subhuman could be raised for food or natural materials, like in the urban legends about elitists, said for over 1,000 yrs.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: durian_2008]
    #27054865 - 11/24/20 04:52 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

I'm still not convinced the very top of the control pyramid aren't inter-dimensional beings of some sort, manipulating human DNA over the ages and here we are; basically dumbed down, half retarded ETs/genetically sped-up apes with shit reasoning ability lol.

Not David Icke levels of contradictory reptilian alien agenda claims, nor Alex Jones screeching autistic claims. There is a truth between the lines that I believe both are allowed to touch on so people will associate anything associated with those claims, even if accurate, as fucking absurd and full on retard tin foil mode.

I'd hide the truth in plain sight with a mixture of truth and lies that most people can't run the gauntlet through.

Those that do, will see the Truth and realize precisely how it remains hidden in plain sight.

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: PEDOGATE?PIZZAGATE [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #27055551 - 11/24/20 03:40 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Spiritual beings might be considered along the lines of facilitators or familiar spirits, in light of the now-extra-biblical book of Enoch, whose helpers would have brought tech to pre-civilized man, or in other extra-Biblical books, they help build Noah the ark and Solomon to become rich.

Which is not how it is taught, by elitists. There are still fundies, today, who would like to burn heretics at the stake for saying that an angel can help.

Think of the furor which would be caused by shoe gnomes, or free electricity, or a new means of transportation, for which there are no laws, yet. By fairy things which turn off rockets and relay hidden information from the war rooms. Valid, physical mediumship would cause political instability, or give unfair advantages, if it was true, and, if it was true, would be punished.

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups