Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

a little about me
    #2542394 - 04/09/04 07:45 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hi
For anyone interested I just want to tell you a bit about myself the best way I can.
For starters I'm pretty screwed up inside,mentally and physically,some of you have probably worked that out already.
I'm telling you guys this because I've always loved shrooms and weed and you people are related to me in that kind of way so I respect that.
I've come in here offering my advice as if I was an expert,sometimes being self righteous and sometimes just plain outright stupid but I've always tried to have good intentions.
I'm 38 years old and i've been through a hell of a lot in my life, some good,some bad and I've also been blessed in many ways like having a woman who has stuck by me for 22 years and given me 6 children,yep you heard right,my four daughters and two sons in that order.They're all I live for.
I have to take anti-depressants as I've mentioned before in other threads,because sometimes I can rage,and the drugs help me with that but I still get depressed and it can still squeeze out sometimes here and there.Sometimes the depression is sadness,then other times its short fuse type of stuff,sometimes those together in any order.I've always been a kind of loner and I've always stood up for myself even when I was shit scared inside and I've felt that pride after doing that.
I've also had the sleeplessness from those times that I shat myself and didn't do what was right.I got in trouble with the law in the past alot too.
I suppose I'm telling this stuff because I've read other peoples problems here and I've offered advice and I thought it was a bit hypocritical not to fill you in abit on my mentality for your sakes.
Well that's about it.
Anyway peace to everyone at the shroomery!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewaterbug
just a figment
Female

Loc: where i live they grow ou...
Re: a little about me [Re: ]
    #2542911 - 04/09/04 11:41 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for sharing  :biggrin:, wow, six children congrats, I am also on an antidepressant, though i hope to come off it in the near future. I hope things continue to go well in your life!

Its weird I feel the same way you do about the relation i feel to other shroomery members, I already feel like they are my family
much love
waterbug

--------------------

Girls Poop!

Anonymous #1

Re: a little about me [Re: ]
    #2542958 - 04/09/04 12:07 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Wow you must be happy like rabbits. It must be australia. Or maybe I am still young and dont know any better. But any ways. I been in a depression for the past two years maybe longer. Instead of going the pharmy route I been working with a hoalistic healer. Its kind of cheesy in a way but since then I have been much happier. We do yoga meditation. Work on past tromas that have made me into what I am and how I react to things today. We go back to that troma learn from it make peace with it. Daily meditation helps. These tromas can block our flow of energy our chi from flowing through us cousing us to get out of balance. So we start by correcting the flow with a few presure points. Then we go into a meditation. Go back to a past troma deal with it and fix it. Phsycological you figure out how you came to be who you are. Why you chose your parents and so on.
To many this seems like bullshit but to me it works I dont need to be dependent on pills all my needed energy comes from the universe and my mind.
Just so you know I have broken tables, windows, walls, put dents in my car. Verbaly hurt people and so on. But now some how I have become much more concious of my thoughts and actions threw meditation."I am the concious observer"

Anonymous #1

Re: a little about me [Re: waterbug]
    #2546119 - 04/10/04 09:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

thanks you guys!
lol my wifes parents had 11 kids and her mum used to say "we didn't have a television back then",now i say "we didn't have cable"
I'm heaps happy today,my eldest prodigal daughter(19 yrs) is returning home tomorow for easter!!!
i havent seen her for over a year and i'm happy in the heart!
waterbug: we are family!
fungitobewith:yoga has always interested me too!
keep it up and don't worry about the knockers mate,if it works for you thats all you need to know! 
:heart:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being