Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEliil
Stranger
preserved in honey
    #25423726 - 08/30/18 11:19 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Hello!
in an Internet wrote that fresh mushrooms are well preserved in honey.
Do not fucking! put 40 grams of fresh, (very much like to eat them as fresh in a couple of days). but after two hours they shrank and began to look like dried, the honey turned from thick to more liquid. (with conservation, honey filled the entire can and there was no oxygen in the mushrooms.)
now how to count the dose ?? like fresh or dry?

Thanks for the quick response.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemonkey44
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: preserved in honey [Re: Eliil]
    #25425317 - 08/31/18 02:50 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

from what i have gathered you are supposed to let the honey stay for some time, maybe a few months, and then you can dose basically like all the goodies are in the honey (40gr mushies to 100 gr of honey, so 140gr total, a portion of 35gr honey (and mushy parts) would be like 10gr fresh kinda), however, you would probably want to grind up your mushrooms at least a little too.

very interesting, that the water of the mushrooms is taken out of them by the honey, good to know. now i m really considering this, using really thick honey and fresh, roughly grind up mushies for a nice end texture

InvisibleWolfGang G
Stranger

Re: preserved in honey [Re: monkey44]
    #25431008 - 09/02/18 03:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

monkey44 is right about roughly grinding up the mushrooms. If you gring them to dust there will be more surface area for the honey to cover and you won't be able to fit as many mushrooms in the honey. This goes for making chocolates to. Roughly ground, an 8th of mushrooms will fit in a chocolate the size of a resse's pieces. Finely ground you can only fit 2 or 2.5 grams per a chocolate.

Offlinesasquatch
Living Proof
Male

Loc: United States of America Flag
Re: preserved in honey [Re: WolfGang G] * 1
    #25439078 - 09/06/18 12:32 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

WolfGang G said:Roughly ground, an 8th of mushrooms will fit in a chocolate the size of a resse's pieces.

do you possibly mean a resse's cup?

--------------------
BE EASY

In 1965, Leary commented that he "learned more about his brain and its possibilities and more about psychology in the five hours after taking these mushrooms than he had in the preceding fifteen years of studying and doing research in psychology."

:awebig: :awetrippie: :raveface: :awecid:

Offlinepoorspartin117
Stranger
Re: preserved in honey [Re: sasquatch]
    #25440293 - 09/06/18 03:10 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

why do you need to preserve in honey? just dry them out, then then store however you want. if their dry just grind them up and add them to the honey.

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: preserved in honey [Re: poorspartin117]
    #25442833 - 09/07/18 03:01 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

advanced mycology.

Advanced. Mycology.

ADVANCED MYCOLOGY.

We've got at least 5 other forums where this would be way more at home.

:facepalm:

Other than that, I'd say dunking fresh mushroom produce in honey is a very good way to grow some nasty cultures you'd never want to eat.

Dry them first, skip the honey, make mushroom cream soup, tea, grind and mix with lemon juice, whatever, but no honey is ever needed or wanted even, except maybe in tea for people who somehow prefer mushroom tea over mushroom cream soup.

I don't know why anyone would ever choose mush tea over mush cream soup, but they do. What can I say, there's a lot of weird fucks in the world :shrug:

--------------------
The best things in life
can be smelled on one's fingers.

OfflineHansjyob
Stranger
Re: preserved in honey [Re: LizardWizard]
    #25483821 - 09/23/18 07:40 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I always thought you were supposed to dry them before putting them into the honey.

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: preserved in honey [Re: LizardWizard]
    #25484002 - 09/23/18 08:58 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I cant chug soup without tasting it. And i can make pretty strong mint tea or hot chocolate and i can make it mushroom strong and also only 4oz

--------------------
Welcome to the Advanced Mycology Forum

Bod's Library    Article behind a paywall? I can try to get it for you

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale