Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Massachusetts Flag
Re: Dreams [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25422652 - 08/29/18 08:57 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Dreams can be very profound while having them but if they get to intense your body tends to protect itself by making you forget most of it.

Like last night I had a very terrifying dream that I swear I had before when I was younger. I can't really explain what it was exactly in words but I can recall the scenes and some of my actions. It kept repeating itself over and over. I didn't wake up until 3:30 pm (no work today). I think I slept so long because my brain was trying to figure something out and wouldn't allow me to escape until it did what it needed to do. Scary shit.

--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Dreams [Re: musiclover420]
    #25422666 - 08/29/18 09:03 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
My loose theory on dreams is as follows:

Dreams are part of a non physical realm of unrealized possibilities. Sort of like the aether. We live in a world of fixed observations where as dreams occur outside of our normal perception of time and space. Sort of like a realm of pure imagination as corny as that sounds. The past/future/present all mingle and we can see glimpses of alternate realities, different versions of ourselves, even past or future lives perhaps. It's hard to put into words as it's ineffable in many ways.

I think dark matter is either some sort of crossover from parallel dimensions/universes or unrealized potential/experiences/possibilities. I also think ancient concepts like the astral/spirit realm are takes on the dream realm or whatever you would call it.

Pretty stoned right now so it is hard to explain, and like I said it's just a theory or combination of strange theories. But I think part of the duality of life is the connection between the physical and non physical realms. Or realized and unrealized, possibility and reality, the observed and the theoretical, etc.

:strokebeard:

Great theory man, im totally there with ya. Youre on to something :thumbup:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Dreams [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25423441 - 08/30/18 08:47 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tulipslave said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Inception and Dreamscape. Watch them both! (to everyone)

Inception was horrible; haven't heard of Dreamscape.

OP:  Dreams are certainly something special, even if just for the effect they [may] have on our "waking" emotional state.  i can't explain the depth/importance for which i feel the dream-state consists of.  what i can say is i'd rather finish out this physical existence in the dream state, as opposed to the waking state.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Dreams [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25423442 - 08/30/18 08:48 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

HTF did that happen?, here...

--------------------

OfflineMOONisAtruffle
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: North-east europe
Re: Dreams [Re: GTRchick]
    #25867550 - 03/11/19 12:32 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

I wonder if anyone have the same memory, i guess.
I remember when I was a kid, like 4 years old, maybe 3, my sister, one and a half years older, told me that she was having dreams that was like movies. Storys where she goes somewhere and does thing, all weird stuff happen. Basicaly she told me what it was like to dream.
I was shocked because i had never had a dream like that. My dreams where geometrical patterns changing, it kinda looked like trippy screensaver, like lines or shapes changing and morphing.They would change sliding in a frame, like slide show on those old slide projectors. New slide would move in from above. I think she told me that she used to have dreams like mine, but one night it just changed and she started dreming normal. She told me as I get older my dreams would switch too. I specifically remember the first night I saw a normal dream, I dont remember the dream, but I remember telling my sis about it and how excited I was.
Does anybody remember having dreams like that?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom