Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: Psilosopherr] * 1
    #25050674 - 03/08/18 10:19 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

I don't need an excuse to party, but if Colorado or California decriminalizes magic mushrooms, I will throw a fucking party to celebrate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: Psilosopherr] * 1
    #25050715 - 03/08/18 10:53 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Psilosopherr said:
And just think, we could all start similar petitions in our own cities :ohmygod:

If I could plus one this ten times, I would. This should be stickied somewhere, I'm not sure where or how, but somewhere and somehow.

It's great to see so much momentum particularly around such a worthy drug. I've done a lot of drugs, and I really can't say enough good things about magic mushrooms in particular. I think they're the safest and best way to introduce the general public to psychedelics.

It's really exciting to see all this momentum, and I really hope we can keep it going. I never dreamed I'd see this much momentum in my life time. You guys have all done a great job just getting this far.

However, I think we should remember that the first attempts (that I know of anyway) to legalize marijuana in the US took place in the 70s (or earlier). This is a very long game that is played very slowly, and you often take one step forward only to take two steps back. I think we should all be prepared for setbacks and for the long game.

Whether or not these measures succeed or fail, we must keep moving forward.

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: nooneman]
    #25050721 - 03/08/18 10:59 PM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Agreed! If either of those states actually pass the vote I'm really going to shit my pants, but even a failed vote is a big step forward.

I live in a pretty shroomy area, I really ought to get started in my city. Would love to see more folks on shroomery as into this as you are.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25053750 - 03/10/18 06:03 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

I dont think the DEA gets too much out of mushroom busts. You hear of them like once a week, sometimes once a month, but thats across the whole US, and even little projects with a few contammed jars make headlines and then they say the bacteria/metabolites are "pure lsd" lol.

Point is, there arent that many mushroom busts or even mushroom dealers. Not like weed busts or really any "drug". And Lucy i almost never see big time busts, which is obv a great thing. Its usually a guy on a bike who has 25 blotters on him, they say its like $1.2 million worth

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: Fractal420]
    #25053756 - 03/10/18 06:08 AM (6 years, 20 days ago)

It seems to be the next logical step after cannabis becomes legal in the US and Canada nationwide.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: nooneman]
    #25056727 - 03/11/18 05:08 PM (6 years, 18 days ago)

Couldn't agree more.  It takes awhile for the war on drugs compared to reality and logic to meet the masses and enter their consciousness.  More power to you, I will do my part.:mushroom2:

OfflineMagickMushroom
Wyzard Bard
Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: Barnaby]
    #25409944 - 08/24/18 12:33 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Totally hope that the entire US at some point decriminalizes magic shrooms for real. That would be too awesome!

InvisibleSpawnRun
Morchella esculenta
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: MagickMushroom]
    #25410003 - 08/24/18 01:07 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

We're pushing to have it on the ballot in 2020 here in Oregon.

https://www.opsbuzz.com/

--------------------
Clayton Wiseman

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Coloroado wants to decrimalize magic mushrooms [Re: SpawnRun]
    #25411510 - 08/25/18 03:13 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I hope any and every state considering this luck, and wish you accomplish this. It would be yet another amazing precedent, a step beyond cannabis.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper2/thoreau/civil.html

^"Civil Disobedience" got us cannabis and it wont stop there if we dont. I encourage everyone to read the above. Its by Thoreau, and its the exact mechanism that made cannabis legal in a third of the country

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag