Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
need help finding out why she is a bitch
    #2540800 - 04/08/04 09:21 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Alright so this is my first post in this forum. I hope someone can give me some pointers.

This girl ive been seeing since octoober of 2003 is doing something behind my back. I dont know if shes cheating on me or smoking crack or what.

One time I called her house to see if she was there and her sister told me she was at work. I call her place of work and they say shes not there!WTF?
Thats just one of the lies ive caught her in. There are a few more that I dont feel like going into but that one is a good exaple.

Well tonight she went to go sleep at her friends house but they are going to sleep at this weird guys house. I have met him and didnt feel worried that sleeps over there. But now it boothers me because i asked her if I could come shill with them over there like i always do. But she said that i couldnnt because it was supposed to be just girls and that guy was leaving.
Well then i call him before they get there and im like hey, can i come chill because its up to him not her. And he says yeah thats cool. Well im chilling playing guitar and he calls me and says that they are going to another town a few townns away.
I ask him why and he say he doesnt know. So im thinking thats bullshit.
Im about to walk to his apartment and see if his trukc is there because when i talked to him about an hour ago he said they were leaving in about five minutes and they wernt getting back till late.

So i need to catch her red handed doing something she doesnt want me to know shes doing.

Do any of you have a way you do that.

thanks for reading,
jt

edit: changed title.

Edited by jtseaweed (04/08/04 10:32 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: need hellp finding out if she is cheating [Re: jtseaweed]
    #2540841 - 04/08/04 09:31 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'd confront her, not him.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2540845 - 04/08/04 09:32 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

what kind of relationship do the two of you have?

Do you consider yourself to be over bearing?

Is there anything you do that might set her off?

You could do a lot of things, talk to her friends. See what shes up to. Dont ask direct questions... just get in on the "gossip". While its a tricky way to go, its like a whole case of evidence split and distorted between people :wink:.

Go over to this guys house when she isnt there. If he says its cool. Look around. Be aware, maybe invite your girlfriend over, then just chill... Watch the response between the two. Be *sly*. But i dont recommend doing anything behind her back or tricky.

If your that paranoid, just ask her. Ask her if she wants to break up. If she is upset... and asks why... tell her what you think.

--------------------
What?

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Re: need hellp finding out if she is cheating [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2541030 - 04/08/04 10:30 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I went over there and her and her friend were sitting outside drinking beer. I said " why the fuck did you lie to me" and she started making excuses. And i broke up with her right there.

I called the dude and cussed him out and called him a lieing sack of shit and called him a bitch among other things i called him. And he told me to meet him outside his apartment and we were going to settle it and i was like ok ill be there bitch and hung up. Got there and the dude is not outside and i knock on the door and they dont answer it even though i hear them in there.

It may have not been the best thing to do but i was pissed when i relized she lied to me.

So finding out if she was lieing or doing something wrong doenst matter cause im not with the bitch anyway.

I am thinking about calling her parents(who she lied to and told she was sleeping at a girlfriends house because she still lives with them) cause im fucking pissed at her right now.

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #2541244 - 04/08/04 11:24 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Just let it slide. One less thing to worry about. Stirring up more shit won't help anything. Just worry about getting your life back on track.

Living well really is the best revenge.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: need help finding out why she is a bitch [Re: jtseaweed]
    #2541567 - 04/09/04 12:37 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Calling her parents ? WTF dude.
Its about as cool as narcing on somebody  :thumbdown:

And if you're breaking up with her just because she lied to you, I find it to be exagerated. Everybody's lying to everybody theses days. If you're not, well, you and me are the 2 only exceptions I know :wink:

Offlinewaterbug
just a figment
Female

Loc: where i live they grow ou...
    #2542928 - 04/09/04 11:45 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I think you should ask her about it straight up, it seems to me that you are doing a little sneaking around yourself, and it would be best just to be truthful with her, if that is what you also want out of the relationship.

It may just be a simple mis-understanding, you should confront her before you make too many assumptions, because that may mess things up between the two of you.

best of luck
and much love
waterbug

--------------------

Girls Poop!

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
Re: need help finding out why she is a bitch [Re: waterbug]
    #2542994 - 04/09/04 12:26 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

waterbug: Those trees are larger than any i've ever seen. Where is their location?

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

#2544924 - 04/09/04 10:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I havnt been sneaking around at all. And if I was I would admit it here. But im not.

I didnt make a very good decision. I was really mad at her because she was straight laughing at me. And That dude was talking shit to me and said he wanted to fight. So I show up at his place once again and he didnt show like the little bitch he is. But it is probably better that we did not fight.
But I did call her parents and narced her out and in rteturn she narced me out.  But what she narced me out about is something way more serious. But im not going to go into detail about this. Because as far as me or anyone else knows she is lying. She is a little compulsive liar.

This guy is like 25 and she is 17 and the guys girlfriend IS only 16. So im pretty sure he got in some shit Because they were drinking.

At this point I would have felt sypethetic.  But she told a secret that she swore she wasnt going to tell. So now im like fuck that bitch.

It was not the smartest thing I could have doone but I was amping from being so pissed off at her and that guy. But this lie just busted my bubble because she has told me so many.  So im through with her and her shit.
:thumbdown: :shake: :nonono:

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2545181 - 04/09/04 11:10 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

But I did call her parents and narced her out and in rteturn she narced me out.

This is why we don't narc on bitches, no matter how stupid they are. I have a feeling what she told about you was a lot more serious. Fuck narcs, in the ear with a plunger.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: need help finding out why she is a bitch [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2545268 - 04/09/04 11:42 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Ever hear of Karma? You narc someone out, you get narced back in return... much worse.

Try to be more calm next time. If you find out she's lying, don't go over there and start fights and start swearing; that only creates more problems. If she's that bad, just relax, put a smile on, say you've been seeing another girl and that you can't see her anymore because of it, and walk away. I guarantee you, that'll piss any girlfriend who cared about you at all off. And if she didn't care about you, then why were you going out with her?

And most of all, don't narc man. Never narc. Narcs are down there with the lowest of the low, and you don't want to be associated as one.

Anyways man, I hope everything turns out ok, and what she narced you out for wasn't too bad.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Re: need help finding out why she is a bitch [Re: Ravus]
    #2546817 - 04/10/04 07:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

What she narced me out for was way worse and she swore to me that NO MATTER WHAT she wouldnt say anything. I probably shouldnt have told her parents but what is done is done and im going to deal with the problems from it.
But she is lying about that too.As far as Anyone or I know she is a compulsive liar.

Thanks for the support guys.

I really should have checked back on this thread before i decided to make the wrong choices. Im going to have to deal with the damage that is done. I think it will pass quikly.

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#2548777 - 04/11/04 04:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

fucking drama man. get on with your life.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinewaterbug
just a figment
Female

Loc: where i live they grow ou...
Re: need help finding out why she is a bitch [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #2550502 - 04/12/04 09:10 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

mojo,
its in the muir woods (redwood forest)

jtseaweed: good luck to you,best wishes!

--------------------

Girls Poop!

Edited by waterbug (04/12/04 09:29 AM)

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
    #2552157 - 04/12/04 08:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

thank you waterbug ,,

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

OfflineMollyDolly
Queen Rabbit

Loc: N.C., USA
Re: need help finding out why she is a bitch [Re: Jim]
    #2555004 - 04/13/04 04:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GratefulJim said:
fucking drama man.  get on with your life.

:thumbup:

--------------------
~~~~~*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~~~~~

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #2556766 - 04/13/04 10:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Bitch is no good. You did the right thing getten rid of her.

edit
Besides the narcing.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (04/13/04 10:14 PM)

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2558325 - 04/14/04 10:41 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

What a bitch to well, first of all lie to you and then laugh at you when you show up :nonono:

I have some friends who went through the similair situation, here the case was that the dude who was going out with the girl was an insanely paranoid guy, and hung around his girl like a leatch (afraid she would do somehting bad behind his back), she would do anything (in the end) to get some space from him, like hiding from him to have a few beers with some friends.  Also, in that situation, there was another guy involved (just a friend of the girl) who tried to scare her boyfriend away and threaten to fight him for not giving his girl an ounce of private life with friends.  In this case it was the guys fault...

if you're like that, then that might've been the problem.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: need help finding out why she is a bitch [Re: filthysock]
    #2559245 - 04/14/04 02:33 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

If my g/f went to a sketchy plan like that and didn't let me come, heads would roll. She sounds like a real bitch, I would try to get her back somehow...but thats just me  :smirk:

Why shouldnt he call tell her parents? If she was that much of a bitch to go to some GUY'S party with all girls and didnt let her own b/f come, then LIED to him about what was going on...that is a good enough reason to narc and dick her over, just like she did to him.  :thumbup:

Edit: I see you called her parents...Well good, the bitch deserved it..Justice was served bro  :cool:  :thumbup:

Edited by Hahzist (04/14/04 02:39 PM)

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Re: need help finding out why she is a bitch [Re: Hahzist]
    #2561623 - 04/15/04 12:46 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I was never following her around everywhere or anything.Although for the first part of our relationship she was super paranoid that I was going to cheat on her. sShe would call three or four times a day.I had the chance to fuck a hot gothic chick that lived in another state I was visiting for the weekend and I DIDNT. At this point I regret that a lot. Cause when I got back to town she started acting all weird.

And last night at the bar I talked to a guy that talks to one of hr good friends.
He said her friend told him that she was going on date with this guy from the neighborhood and he was always buying her shit.

Now shes doing kiddie shit like spreading rumors around her school. And leaving Away messages on AIM about how im a stupid narcing pussy and that I cant keep a hard on for more than 30 seconds :lol:  . She should have added that was only most of the time when we had sex because she didnt turn me on all that much :lol: . Whenever she gave me head it was all cool. Just wen she got naked it wasnt all cool.

I wrotte a song about this situation and her. I dog on her pretty bad. The song is called "bitch" . I wish I was rich so we could have studio time.

I dont think she was fucking that guy that she went out on dates with because when we had sex after not having done it for a while he pussy was really tight.

later,
jt

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being