Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | 676 | 677 | 678 | 679 | 680 | 681 | 682 | 683 | 684 | 685 | 686 | 687 | 688 | 689 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25398696 - 08/19/18 02:21 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Some very nice crumble that feels very live resin-y, my two fav flavors these days. And to the right is the smoothest wax pen ive ever tried. I know you guys prolly dont think much of wax pens but this one lets you taste every terpene and hits no worse than a rig or c02 tank. I kinda collect vaporizers and certain wax enails/erigs but this has been my best find so far. Its called the Thunder 2. It could have a better battery but it'll last for like an hour of good dabbing, and charges fast. Got it for 50

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Loc: Minnesota, the next state...
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: trippinballs420]
    #25399575 - 08/19/18 09:34 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
Looks pretty happy! How far into flower are you? I see the little colas starting at the tips. It looks like all of the leaves are 3 fingered though, is that typical of that strain? Would love to see it grow up!

Grape Pie I got yesterday

Ooo nice nugs!

The outdoor has barely begun really. The daylight is still over 14 hours per day, and it is not autoflower. It happens much more gradually in this zone, and compared to indoors. As long as we don't get an early killing frost it should be fine (or if it gets pollinated). If I can keep it out there until late october, it would be ideal. Indo, that one goes 8-10 weeks of flowering.

I believe that the three fingered leaves is a dominant trait of the wonder woman skunk. Many skunk seeds have ended up that way, like this one...

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Spivkurl]
    #25399854 - 08/20/18 02:26 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Nice purps!
one time i came across truly red martian-looking Chemdawg, that strain was some serious shit. I gotta dig up some pics. And another time back years ago i found a baggie on the floor, this was before states got access to legal weed (besides cali's 1996 sb 420, but this is thousands of miles away). Cutting class, found a baggie with some friends and it looked like crystal meth or something, i mostly just saw regs at the time, or maybe sometimes some good "dro". Anyway this shit was like completely white. It truly did not look all that much like weed to me. But it smelled like it for sure. Just white nugs pretty much is what i remember. I dont think ive seen anything like it since, and wish i took a pic (this was before smartphones). When we smoked it in a blunt, it wasnt laced or anything, but it got us so fucking high. Was prolly some true crystalized cannabis that i had never seen the likes of back then

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fractal420]
    #25400028 - 08/20/18 06:30 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like the era of true Matanuska Thunderfuck. That was around the last time I lived in Alaska. Like you I had mostly only has imported brick stuff, like Mexican and Thai. Then, the outdoor harvest hit in AK... damn that stuff was unlike anything I had before or since!

It barely reminded me of a plant, but more like some alien drug. It peeled off in little sticky sections, and smelled like a dream. A half ounce just sat there on a plate getting picked off for weeks and weeks. The only bud that would actually do it's thing with one or two hits, at least for me.

I've had what people call "Alaskan Thunderfuck" since then, but that just seemed like any other nugs to me.

That purple skunk plant was super strong as well. I was trimming it, and the THC seemed to soak through my skin. Within about fifteen minutes of trimming, I got so paranoid that I had to relocate the trimming. Even my wife in the other room started to get high from the utter stench.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25400101 - 08/20/18 07:25 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Yes had to be something like that. Seemed like a totally separate plant. I wish i could see that bag now, but from memory it makes me think there should be another variety of cannabis (like sativa and indica). Cause that stuff was so different. Seems like all this weed that we smoke and cultivate, and states sell, common strains like blue dream or sour diesel, are more or less the same kinda weed (besides indi vs sat etc). In the world im sure theres some crazy cannabis growing that we never see. Ive heard stories of weed being legal in NK (obv who knows for sure), but id like to see what kinda weed they got there. Some countries just have shitty weed like Bermuda, but then you go to Canada, thats where ive had the best bud ive ever tried. Beyond any comparison. Montreal. (I think 2010)

The second best was this "dro" i found in my NE state from some dude once, blew me the fucccck away. After that, prolly my friend's legal LA grows (which ive posted, strains like Disneyland and Godfather OG, could post again, its beautiful stuff) and i tried out MedMen WeHo. That stuff is good but pretty much rivals what i get in the tristate area for 2-3x less. If im ever on vacation in LA, id hit up MM again. Other than that, its def overpriced, even without tax.

But weed prices in cali were fluctuating so much that my friend lost 800 from his 4k check, which is all of rent

I also like the idea of just walking in with out of state ID and getting some soda, maybe some live rez to bring home, just not the price. Tho ive only bought buds from mm. Thats really all i need on vacation. I dont really care too much about dabbing when im in cali, just the fresh 25% herbs.

Lol i suddenly feel like hitting up the kiddie dealers at the high school i went to to see what they have. But i wouldnt know anymore lol. They prolly have the same shit as anyone else now. "Regs" or "dro" used to be the system. $10 for a gram of regs, 20 for dro. Stuff in between was either "murders" or "arizona" :shrug:

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (08/20/18 07:38 AM)

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Spivkurl] * 1
    #25400796 - 08/20/18 02:06 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

That is a nice branch! Worst part about trimming (particularly dry) IMO is how caked the inside of my nostrils get in trichomes :lol:

There is definitely another level of flower to me, where it just looks beautifully colored, covered in trichs, and paired with the smell, makes me want to stick the nug in my mouth and just eat it....idk how else to describe it. :lol: And it's not cannabinoid percentages alone that does it, it has to be dried and cured properly and resin/terp production has to be up there too to really make it to that next level to me. IMO like 75% of the battle is getting those genetics in your hands.

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: trippinballs420]
    #25400931 - 08/20/18 03:21 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I know that feeling of wanting to munch a bud, sometimes they're good fresh in moderation. Maybe not stoney per say, but medicinal.

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Loc: the womb
    #25401173 - 08/20/18 05:23 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

The perks of growing shrooms... Made a trade for 1/4oz of Grandpa's Breath. One of the heavier hitting indicas I've smoked in a while.

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
    #25401287 - 08/20/18 06:03 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Spivkurl said:
I know that feeling of wanting to munch a bud, sometimes they're good fresh in moderation. Maybe not stoney per say, but medicinal.

What do you mean by medicinal? Are there actual benefits to eating plain flower bud? Not trying to shoot you down just curious.

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25401849 - 08/20/18 09:08 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Well, there would at the very least be chlorophyll and terpenes. Very likely there are some amount of vitamins and minerals.

Only an assumption, but I'm sure that some parts of the plant do not need to be decarbed or burnt in order to realize some benefits. This is just based on my experience with other herbs and raw foods.

It would be interesting to research it more.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25402141 - 08/21/18 01:32 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

If i straight up eat weed id prolly have an allergic reaction. I think all the pollen fucks with me. I know this from eating a rosin chip.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

#25402412 - 08/21/18 08:09 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
If i straight up eat weed id prolly have an allergic reaction. I think all the pollen fucks with me. I know this from eating a rosin chip.

If it is sinsemilla, then there will be no pollen. Only males produce pollen. Strong terpenes could probably cause a reaction in sensitive individuals, I would think.

I use fresh or dried herbs sublingually on a regular basis, so I suppose I'm used to this sort of thing. Every now and then I'll use a fresh poppy pod like this.

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

#25402782 - 08/21/18 11:49 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Nice purps!
one time i came across truly red martian-looking Chemdawg, that strain was some serious shit. I gotta dig up some pics. And another time back years ago i found a baggie on the floor, this was before states got access to legal weed (besides cali's 1996 sb 420, but this is thousands of miles away). Cutting class, found a baggie with some friends and it looked like crystal meth or something, i mostly just saw regs at the time, or maybe sometimes some good "dro". Anyway this shit was like completely white. It truly did not look all that much like weed to me. But it smelled like it for sure. Just white nugs pretty much is what i remember. I dont think ive seen anything like it since, and wish i took a pic (this was before smartphones). When we smoked it in a blunt, it wasnt laced or anything, but it got us so fucking high. Was prolly some true crystalized cannabis that i had never seen the likes of back then

I have an incredibly hard time visualizing that as actual weed that is not being heavily exaggerated... But maybe I've just yet to see it. Still, can't help but think wed see more of it if it was killer stuff.

Is it possible it was a moon rock? Bud coated in a thin layer of oil and then kief. It sounds exactly like that.

--------------------

InvisibleWestCoastOG
Poppy Dabbler

Loc: Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: ModestMouse] * 1
    #25402806 - 08/21/18 12:04 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I make moonrocks :laugh:

--------------------
An army of sheep led by a lion, is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.

Fresh 2019 seeds soon - of Tasmanian poppy seeds unwashed and viable for trade.
Looking for anything Ethnobotanical.
UK trade only.
TIME WASTERS GET BLOCKED

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: WestCoastOG]
    #25402813 - 08/21/18 12:07 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Looks great!

--------------------

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

#25402830 - 08/21/18 12:18 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

WestCoastOG said:

That nug is beautiful..! What have you found to be the best way to smoke moonrocks?

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Psicomb]
    #25402858 - 08/21/18 12:30 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

By inhaling it

;)

--------------------

InvisibleWestCoastOG
Poppy Dabbler

Loc: Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Psicomb]
    #25402915 - 08/21/18 12:57 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
Quote:

WestCoastOG said:

That nug is beautiful..! What have you found to be the best way to smoke moonrocks?

I rip it apart with my fingers and throw it in a bong. Nothing fancy, that was kc51 bud, white widow Qwiso oil crust, with a kc51/ww kief mixture coated on the outside of the oil.

--------------------
An army of sheep led by a lion, is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.

Fresh 2019 seeds soon - of Tasmanian poppy seeds unwashed and viable for trade.
Looking for anything Ethnobotanical.
UK trade only.
TIME WASTERS GET BLOCKED

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

#25402930 - 08/21/18 01:00 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I dream of one day blasting something like that into my lungs :bongload: :flyhigh:

--------------------

- nick sand

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: ModestMouse] * 2
    #25402938 - 08/21/18 01:02 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Love affair I recently grabbed...Gorilla Glue #4 x alien rock candy

@westcoast - looks tasty! That's cool you make it yourself too, probably not a popular thing to do either. What does the oil look like you dip it in to? Seems like all the shops here use nasty dark or even black oil for moonrocks/caviar which is kind of a let down. Hadn't considered I could do it myself with good oil :lol:

Quote:

ModestMouse said:
Quote:

Spivkurl said:

What do you mean by medicinal? Are there actual benefits to eating plain flower bud? Not trying to shoot you down just curious.

I've actually heard of people juicing fresh buds. From what I understand THCa eaten wont get you high but it is an anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea and pain reliever.

Of course I've never tried it myself, and definitely never tried it totally sober to see how it works but maybe it's worth trying at some point. Anyone who's growing and has an extra branch they are willing to try it with and report back?

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 669 | 670 | 671 | 672 | 673 | 674 | 675 | 676 | 677 | 678 | 679 | 680 | 681 | 682 | 683 | 684 | 685 | 686 | 687 | 688 | 689 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals