Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleseldom seen
April Fool
Male User Gallery

Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough * 1
    #25399417 - 08/19/18 08:04 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

About 7 or 8 weeks ago I had the most intense breakthrough experience I've had to date.  It was unreal, details for another thread, but obviously I'm still processing it.  Thinking about it daily.

Rewind 4 weeks back, I'm taking my morning shower(after coffee and a nice sativa), and I start to think about that night.  Just basically replaying the whole thing from start to finish, then I shift gears and am just thinking about events and patterns, and how if you look at just about anything from the right perspective, there will be some discernible trend.  Kinda just letting my brain wander, I get the notion that our network at work is going to crash before October.  I don't know if I was just using deductive reasoning, but I felt so confident in the idea I shared it with my coworkers during our staff meeting that morning(just our department, I could be myself)..straight up warned IT.  I left out the dmt part, told them I was meditating.

Sure as shit, week and a half later, server crashes, network down, we're effectively closed.  Hasn't happened in anyone's time there, one lady's been there for 27 years.  30 minutes away from going into disaster recovery mode but they were able to restore without having to do so.

I try to be skeptical when things like this happen...and they do certainly happen.  But sometimes they're hard to write off.  I don't have much to conclude other than these compounds put your proverbial finger on a certain pulse, and sometimes maybe you can take certain information from it.

Been wanting to share but too lazy to computer.  Thank you for taking the time to read.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough [Re: seldom seen]
    #25399435 - 08/19/18 08:11 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

When you are in a psychosis, these "coincidences" happen daily. Every day is a plethora of mind-blowingness.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineThesunbeam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25399552 - 08/19/18 09:22 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I had the same thing going on when I use to do shrooms a lot. No lie it was great but definitely just a side effect I feel.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough [Re: Thesunbeam]
    #25399642 - 08/19/18 10:21 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you caused the crash by thinking it

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Invisibleseldom seen
April Fool
Male User Gallery

Re: Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough [Re: Enkidu]
    #25399935 - 08/20/18 04:37 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I'm open to all of the above possibilities, including psyhcosis lol...some people do say words carry a power of their own.

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough [Re: seldom seen]
    #25400765 - 08/20/18 01:49 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I've had 2 precognitive visions in my life so far, one was in a dream back in 2007, and the other was while on Pharmahuasca back in 2014, both came true, the one in the dream came true 2 months later, the one on Pharma came true 2 weeks later, the one on Pharma was by far the clearest, most detailed and highly accurate with real time feeling and emotion, saw my dad's death, 2 weeks later he died, saw the exact same stuff in the vision as i did in reality. The vision i had in a dream back in 2007 was of me in the hospital, 2 months later i almost died from Salmonella Sepsis.

So i've only had 2 legit visions of the future, and i know it's possible, i just don't know how it works and i don't know how to more consistently access it, i took Aya daily/near daily for 4 years, only ever had one vision on it, but ESP and precognition is definitely possible.

--------------------

OfflineThesunbeam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough [Re: Sabnock]
    #25400814 - 08/20/18 02:15 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Me and my twin sister communicate nonverbal on the daily, so much that it freaks our friends out  :bigblunt:

OfflinewakeINpeople
Stranger

#25404351 - 08/22/18 02:43 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Go to 2:02:15 in the video below and check out Paul Stamets describe a time he took mushrooms.  He foresaw something that happened, just like you. 

Aliens can give you messages while you're tripping.

Edited by wakeINpeople (08/22/18 02:43 AM)

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough [Re: wakeINpeople]
    #25404535 - 08/22/18 06:41 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Why is it always such random, insignificant coincidences though? Why don't the ET give us the powerball number, or inform the IT people themselves to fix the server before it crashes? I do believe in strange coincidences having the potential to be supernatural, but I'd be a lot more convinced if there was more intention behind the coincidences. Seems like their occurrence and content are accidental. I even think it's possible to manifest objects somehow without intention. Once I was needing something to scrape a bowl out with and the first thing my fingers touched on the ground without looking was a paperclip. Totally random and insignificant, but memorable nonetheless.

I figure that must be how religious people feel. You pray and pray for something to happen and then in its own way it does happen and you wonder what could be responsible for it.

Edited by Icon (08/22/18 06:49 AM)

OfflineThesunbeam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Strange Coincidental Occurrence in the Wake of a DMT Breakthrough [Re: Icon]
    #25405041 - 08/22/18 10:59 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

When I was a younger boy my mom got very VERY ill and practically went unconscious for a min or so. Me and my sister became so desperate for food we started robbing our drunk neighbor for his toilet paper and food when he would leave. Any ways when shit realy got bad my sister and I went dumpster diving for cans and anything I could feed my dog with. Low and behold the first dumpster we looked into had a 25lb bag of dog food sitting right on top. It was amazing, I almost started to cry because I was so over joyed that I wouldn’t feed my dog pizza crust and shit for a while. Later that week we left the appartment to go do what ever and on top of the mail boxes was a whole shopping cart worth of vegan(not so important) food that just happened to be gluten free(I have celiac disease). We ate well for a while and I felt blessed. I’m not a religious person what so ever but I do believe the universe will help those who are in the know. The care packages were just too helpful to just be happenstance.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order