Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Trip Report: My Candyflip Last Saturday (long)
    #2528663 - 04/05/04 05:44 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

Last time I did ecstasy was 7 months ago.
Last time I did acid was 2 months ago.
The majority of the morning was spent drinking coffee and smoking bonghits with a friend.
So here's the background. I havent been to a rave in a couple months, times have been tight and I'm basically car-less at the moment. There is a very dead rave scene in the NE USA also, so the best spots to be from my area are 2-3 hours at least. Its worth it though, I know people who drive twice that  :blush: So its a lot of cash cause everyone gets hotel rooms and stuff.
So I've been trying to see this girl (hanging out with her, met her 3 weeks ago) and she's a raver stuck in the same area, so we wanted to go out and party.  :loveeyes: Well.. party in different ways, but I'll get to that later. I ask my dad if I can use his ride the weekend of the party, he checks his calender.. Its cool. So a few days before, I reserve a hotel room nearby the spot, and use my credit card to order us some advanced tickets. Now I dont know if me and this girl are gonna hook up or not, in fact, I think she's just using me to ride to the party, and doesnt like me much for being down with the darkside of the scene. (ya know, mind expansion, not the hard drugs that they do on the couches or anything  :lol:) So like the night before, I tell my best friend he can come, cause me and her are gonna be in different worlds all night.. This turned out to be a smart move cause my feeling was rite. Basically, we knew we had the hookup going into this party, and I told her if she changed her mind, whatever she wanted was free. I get fed so I would get her in with my old buddies  :3rd_eye: I bring some family doses with me for the party, and some blunts for the after partying at our hotel room  :biggrin:
So saturday afternoon we head out, when we pick her up, she's all like "you didnt tell me you were bringing a friend!" I did tell her on the phone that morning, I guess she didnt hear me. Rite then I knew my chances were shot, but thats my own fault. I guess I chose a spiritual experience over naughty sex, I gotta quit that. By the way, this party was a 'playboy' party. Basically the had girls dressed as playboy bunnies all over, and it was a pajama jam, they invited people to wear their pajamas and ladies to wear their sex lingerie. Now this girl looks so hot and I almost regret having my friend with me. Shes wearing like these high heels, mini skirt so you can see the top of her stockings, see through type shirt... ohhh my god. It was great, and I totally felt like an ass for telling her the nite before she should dress casual and wear sneakers cause the djs are gonna be really good and shes gonna want to dance a lot. She obviously isnt as much of a raver as I am, music and drug wise at least  :nut: So we head out, stopping for gas, food, and other party essentials like glowsticks, disposable camera, red bull, and other juices for after the party. We get to the hotel, hang out there listening to music and me just kind of staring at her for an hour or two  :lol:
We head out to the party, get searched and all of that and go in. They've only been open a half hour and the place is already filling in. I want to join everyone on the dancefloor in the main room downstairs as soon as I check it out, awesome house dj. I held back knowing their were blotters hidden in my shoe, and went and sat down in the lounge area with couches for a bit. If ya havent catched on, I'm sitting on a couch to hide behind a wall of e-tards and people in k-holes to take the stuff out of my shoe. I get it out and engage in some conversation with people sitting around. Met a kid who lives an hour from me, and mentioned something about 'acid from the tour' when I was digging in my shoes. Of course he asked if I had any extras, which I didnt for anyone I dont know, and gave me his phone number in case I ever have any I want to get rid of. Which I dont, but he pushed it on me, so I dropped it on the floor later  :lol: I dont need no guy's numbers, just honeys.  :loveeyes: So anyways.... Go back over where I was last hanging out with my friends, and they were gone, so I danced in the main room for a while, back at the funky house set  :grin: Dance around for the rest of the set basically, see my best friend on the dancefloor. I ask him if he's seen my girl. Even though were not dating yet, shes super hot and was on my mind. I go take a walk around for her. Find her and just sat around and talked to her for a bit. She said she cant dance at all, so I knew I wouldnt be seeing her most of the night. I also let her know if she wanted any party favors... This girl is younger, and on a good track and will probably going to a good school next year. I'm glad she declined in a way now that I look back, cause I dont want to corrupt her or anything.. But on the other hand I realised we probably couldnt have anything more then a sexual relationship (hopefully), because we live two very different lives, even our night life. Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself here, this was totally realised after munching down. Ok so at that point, me and my best friend, whos been in the scene a lot longer then this girl, realise that our friEnds had just arrived, and stuff was already flowing. This is at maybe, 10:30, fairly early in rave time. Me and my friend go over to the lounge area and score a couple of white rolex's. I think my friend ate his rite away, but I just stashed mine in my pocket for the time being. After completing my transaction, I quickly tell my friEnd thanks, and I'll talk to you later on, I have to go find this honey. After we gave each other the 'guy nod', I left my friend M and him to talk, and I went rite back over to my girl. Lets say her name is N. She may be sober, and not been going to raves for as long as me and all my friends. But shes not dumb, she knows what goes on over there.. I told her "hey baby, sorry for spending so much time on the darkside". and put my arm around her. She just laughed and made a weird face. At that point, I dont remember what I did. Probably just walked around thinking N hates me for being just like most of the kids at this party.  :confused: I think I just BSed around, talked to all the old friends and familiar faces. Well eventually, my friend M came up to me and asked me for my dose. He said he was starting to come up. I was like, oh shit, already... And munched down my ills. We went and sat in a booth in the bar and I carefully opened my very good packaging, for them, and busted him out a fat chunk off of what I had. For free of course  :tongue: N showed up out of nowhere as I was wrapping my doses back up. She really seemed to not care, and actually was being way cooler. I think she knew I was sneaking something in anyways, when I was taking so long to put my shoes on in the hotel  :lol: At that point.. All three of us sat together listening to a techno dj in the bar. We all really liked him, but didnt recognize him. So at the end of his set we all went over to him and introduced ourselves and told him we really dug his set. He appreciated the love and gave us some cds. At that point, I think we got split up again. I find myself checking out some breaks in the other room for a bit. Girls breaks dj, and the sound was so good.. She played some deep bass tracks when these girls who appeared to be rolling hard were sitting on the speakers. It was really cool for a couple minutes if you know what I'm saying. Eventually I got bored there and went to check out the main room. Now at this point, all the good djs were starting to play, the place was packed to the point you could barely get around, and I was starting to roll. I go over to the lounge area, sit next to some people doing coke.. and dose myself. I left a little bit, cause the rolls seemed to be coming on pretty strong..
Now this tagteam of two really great trance djs are playing. At this point, I go onto the dancefloor and am in complete ecstasy  :grin: I see lots of familiar people just as excited as me on the dancefloor, the djs ripped it up. Lots of hands in the air throughout times in that set. Then another trance dj comes on, who's also pretty good. I'm starting to get minor visuals after dancing to that a bit, and decide to take a walk to level myself out a little. At this point I'm all sweaty from dancing, and probably look pretty high. I find my girl N, and do the classic 'rolling and glad to see you' skip. I skipped over to her and said "where have you been????" and give her a big hug and squeezed her tight. It made me really happy  :lol: She said "ewwww, you're all sweaty. At this point she starts acting nicer to me though, overall. We sit down and talk for a minute. I really wanted to pour my heart out to her, about how much I care about her, and how great she looks, and I'm so sorry for bringing my friend.. But she knew I was rolling and that sounded like empathy to me. So we just made small talk, about how crowded the party was, and how hot and humid it was, and you know, usual raver bitching about how the party could be better  :lol: I forget why but we eventually went our own paths. I think I went back to the main room. Checked in on my friend, he said he puked twice, but to me he looked totally fine. He was dancing, and everything, and had plenty of water. He thinks it was the acid, he said at one point his visual spectrum got to intense, and his body reacted. He got really scary visuals from these kids who had their faces painted like ICP and were laughing at something. I was worried, but knew he'd be alrite, and danced next to him for a while. We drift around the dancefloor after a few minutes, the place was so packed you just flowed where you could. I went into complete ecstasy on the dancefloor for a while again. The music in that room lost my interest for a little bit, so I took a walk. Didnt see my friend who was sick around the dancefloor anymore either, so I wanted to see how he was doing. And of course I wanted to see my hottie. At some point, I end up giving a old friend the rest of my doses, to his head. He thanked me with some molly, which I bumped. It didnt really intensify the effects, but I'm sure it drew them out..
So at this point, drugwise, I'm all flippy  :crazy2: I noticed both of my drugs seem to be coming in waves. I would lose myself on the dancefloor, in ecstasy, and be in the moment.. But then I would go for a walk or something would change up, and the acid would take over. The acid by itself could of turned out to be a bum trip, given my moodset. I would go on my walks through all the areas of the party, looking for people I know, tripping hard. My mind would race with mostly, bad thought of my personality, and mistakes. Nothing major, just the whole night with that girl. I just felt like an idiot for bringing my friend when me and this girl have a hotel room. I got a horny vibe from her and I think thats the main thing she was mad about earlier. Well the next 2 or 3 hours were spent mostly dancing. But occasionally going on those 'trips' looking for her. Sometimes I wouldnt find her, sometimes I'd find her sitting by herself. Sometimes I'd find her talking to djs (and I'd keep walking hoping she doesnt notice me)  :lol: Eventually, she says she's getting tired and wants to go. Now, its only like 3am, and when me and my friends go out to party we stay till the end. I dont even think I was good to drive yet the first time she asked if we can leave soon. Well like an idiot, I said I'll go find M and I'll be rite back. Stay here. Ok, so I was definately still feeling it cause.. I start out going to look for my friend and tell him we're leaving soon, I end up finding a awesome dj spinning upstairs before I find him. Yup, I started dancing, and again, I got lost in the moment. At one point, I realise, "oh shit, I told her I'd be back" and rush back down there and she's gone. Well, I say fuck it, and dance a little longer. I know she wants to leave, it kind of bothers me actually. So now I cant just let go, I have to dance myself sober a little bit, or something. The acid was just starting to mellow out, definately wasnt peaking overall anymore. After a little bit, I start to say bye to old friends, and get numbers and screen names of new friends made through out the night. I eventually round up my crew as I make my rounds through the party. N was quite happy when I was like 'ya ready?' Actually the first thing she said to me was, 'where the hell have you been?' and I just gave her puppy dog eyes and said dancing. I mean, I was afterall, thats what we do at raves and it was only like 430am or so.
So we leave. Lots of people hanging outside, a cop car stationed across the street  :tongue: We get in the car, and chill for 5 minutes as it warms up and I rub my spasmed out back. We leave, get lost for a few minutes trying to find the highway. The sober person had less direction then us users in the vehicle. I was trying to hide that I was still feeling minor effects from her.
So eventually, after being lost for 15-20 minutes, we find the highway and make the 5 minutes, 1 exit trip. We get to the hotel, heres where my shit gets fucked up...
My wallet is gone. I made the mistake of bringing it into the club. It only had like $20 in it. But it also had my license, credit card, atm card, social security card (doh!), and the worse part... our hotel room keycard. I'm like, fuck, we're going back. Drive back to the club, I'm really annoyed now and want to drive fast but know its not wise with big pupils and no license. Get back there, luckily its emptied out a bit. I ask security if anyone has turned in wallets. Nope, so I borrow a flashlight. I look all over all the dancefloors. I meet some other people missing their wallet, they lost a lot more then me. I also saw the kid I dosed up, he was still all kinds of twisted, and tried his best to help  :crazy2: Some crackhead told us that we were the 5th person to ask him, and he said the 'middies' were here. Middies are professional pickpockets who mostly work midtown manhatten. This party wasnt in the city, it was north of the city. But it was certainly ghetto  :smirk: The kid I dosed could tell I was all on the verge of a minor freakout, so he helped me. He told me to just relax, and then motioned for me to follow him. He's all kinds of rolling still, and he just dropped the acid I gave him 2 hours ago so he's all loving me. I dosed him for free too, no doubt. Anyways, he brings me over to this open window, and it has the most beautiful view. The sun is coming up over this big stone bridge, and there a police station parking lot in the distance on a hill. He's all like, 'hey look, the policestation, aint that some shit!!' and we both cracked up laughing. And seeing how extra magical I made his nite, and him just noticing that I was gonna freak out put me in a better mood. He understood. He gave me the room number and directions to the hotel him and his friends were staying at. Really kind of him, so I rolled out of their, walletless, but feeling a little better. So I got outside, I left my friends in the car. We headed back to the hotel, and I got a new key to the room without showing ID or anything. Real nice lady though, gave her my whole sob story. It sucked to do coming down off of a really good candeeflip though. We head up to the hotel room, smoke a blunt, listen to the new cds we got from the party. I had to take N to the gas station to buy a phone card... I wanted to put the moves on her so bad but my friend was just sitting in this chair in the corner like he was watching for something to happen. So nothing happened, but I feel the need to really tell her about how I feel, and I want to do it again, but just me and her, and sober. I really do, cause I should of gone to get to know her. I hope I didnt blow my chance. Well the comedown was spent cancelling credit cards, and worrying. I also had some wicked back and foot spasms, which I never suffer from. When I was in the hall, some kid came out from a afterparty down the hall and asked me if I had any drugs. I just laughed and said no, even though I could of sold him a gram of bud or something. haha, he just seemed like a cracker or a cop. Well I eventually pass out on the bed. Wake up at some point cause my keys were digging into my leg. So I emptied my pockets and crawled under the blankets and tried to cuddle up with N. Wakeup call came at 1030am, even though no one requested one. I guess cause the front desk knew I was at the club all night and checkout was 11. Woke up, total of 2 hours sleep I think. I was all kinds of burnt. I drove us home, no one talked much. In fact, I think those bums slept half the way home.
It was a great nite all in all, up until I lost my wallet. But overall it was good. I feel reborn without the wallet almost. Not ATM card though, so I'm flat broke rite now. Cant get my money out of the bank. I learned two lessons, one, never bring wallet in, even if it isnt in the city. Shadiness lurks all over, from now on, all I need to bring is cash and ID. Lesson two, if me and a girl are going to be getting a hotel room with a kingsize bed for after a party, my friends are gonna have to get their own room.

I'm pretty stoned writing this, so I mite have to edit some stuff later. Sorry, not particular chronological order, no watch. I took the acid a hour and half after dropping the E though.  :yesnod: Bumped about 25-50mg of molly while I was peaking on both substances previously ingested.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Edited by iloveraving (04/06/04 08:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: My Candyflip Last Saturday (long) [Re: iloveraving]
    #2528708 - 04/05/04 05:57 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

hahaha, i lost my wallet when i candy flipped  too

paragraphs are your friend :wink:

sounds like a crazy night though

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Edited by Slipknot420 (04/05/04 05:58 PM)

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2528847 - 04/05/04 06:28 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

sounds like an insane night. Sucks u lost ur wallet but hope things work out with that girl......if thats what u want:)

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2528851 - 04/05/04 06:29 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

haha... yea paragraphs are your friend. big blocks of text rot my eyeballs

good read though :thumbup: :cool:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinefurlovingdal
Stranger
    #2528876 - 04/05/04 06:35 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

man dude, i still cant find cid anywhere. u r lucky my friend, if i could only find a sheet i would be a very rich person.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: My Candyflip Last Saturday (long) [Re: furlovingdal]
    #2528886 - 04/05/04 06:36 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

if i could only find a sheet i would be a very rich person.

Your never gonna find one with that attitude.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2529019 - 04/05/04 07:16 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

Oh yeah, weird thing. When we were smoking at the room, I actually remembered this dream I had the other night.
I had this dream that my best friend M found out my ATM pincode. He's been my best friend for a long time, and knows me pretty well. And in the dream, he told me how he figured it out, and how simple it was cause he's known me for many years. He doesnt have anything to do with it or anything, in fact me telling him freaked him out. And he asked me if I trust him. I totally do, I cant believe he had to ask, it was just a dream. I believe the only reason I remember that is cause of the wallet, and cause I rarely dream. I think M was the person who figured it out in the dream just cause I was hanging out with him most of the night. Since I just closed my debit card anyways, I had him guess what they were, and he didnt guess rite. It was fun blazing conversation. N just kind of sat there, I think she was making fun of us being all high and having weird conversation. But I could be wrong..

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #2530508 - 04/06/04 03:02 AM (20 years, 15 days ago)

sounds like it was a grat party :laugh:

Quote:

She said "ewwww, you're all sweaty. 

:lol:

Offlinenerveagent
Come on Pilgrim

Loc: The Land of Nod
    #2530994 - 04/06/04 09:33 AM (20 years, 15 days ago)

I went to a rave on New Years, when I got home I realized I had lost my keys and the door was locked, I was pissed, luckily my friend who didn't go was still up.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Re: My Candyflip Last Saturday (long) [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2533134 - 04/06/04 08:56 PM (20 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Marshmallow said:
sounds like an insane night. Sucks u lost ur wallet but hope things work out with that girl......if thats what u want:)

I was stuck in between ying and yang. I've hung out with this girl a few times, and think she's a really good influence on me. I am a pretty heavy pot smoker, and she isnt. I dont get stoned at all on nights I hang out with her. I actually do stuff with her, and get out of the house, and eat good food  :grin:
Now my friends are my friends. We all make our own decisions, but around them the decision to party hard is a lot easier. There's nothing wrong with it, we're party people  :lol: But hanging with her gives me a break from that. I have trouble not smoking for a day or two sometimes, when I'm constantly stoned. With her, its no problem, cause she keeps my interest. I like her....

I dont know if it will ever work out as a long term relationship or anything. I just want to have some fun, and I think we're both horny. I'm trying not to get to attached either, she's probably not gonna live around here in a year, and this is my home... But I wont go into specific detail, but trust me when I say we live two very different lives  :ooo: I'll never be able to break my old ways totally, even though I'm not nearly as bad as I used to be. Dont get the wrong idea, its not a substance abuse problem or anything, its more like a lifestyle choice I've made  :tongue: Thats very different from hers, I havent totally told her, but shes not dumb.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Edited by iloveraving (04/06/04 09:30 PM)

InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
    #2535917 - 04/07/04 04:13 PM (20 years, 14 days ago)

excellent read man post some more stuff like  this :laugh:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Re: My Candyflip Last Saturday (long) [Re: CoolBlue]
    #2536726 - 04/07/04 08:00 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

What, the candeeflip story, or my girl troubles?? Either way, ok  :lol: :lipsrsealed:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2539752 - 04/08/04 02:59 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

:grin:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2539793 - 04/08/04 03:07 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

I just liked that one  :grin: It wasnt at the party I was at, unfortunately. Thats a beautiful rig  :shocked: Anyways, if you want to see the real pictures, heres the link.
http://files.freshmixes.com/gallery/naughtybynature?page=1
Now there's 386 pictures, they look to be in chronological order.. So the more towards the middle and end of the pages is where the better pictures are. Damn that was a good party.

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Trip Report: My Candyflip Last Saturday (long) [Re: iloveraving]
    #2541943 - 04/09/04 12:18 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

i enjoyed reading your story. it reminds me of times long past.
thank you.

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale