Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWickedClown
ShRoOmEr

My trip last night :)
    #2537981 - 04/08/04 01:35 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hello everyone......I tripped on 9 cyans of various sizes last night... They were picked by me in the wild :smile:

I injested them in a tea at around 8:15.... It hit me VERY fast... Within 5 minutes I was intensly building up. I had the worst nausea I've ever had, which led to vomiting. I actually JUST made it to the toilet, thats how bad it was...

This come up was pretty harsh, because of how anxious the nausea was making me. I expected it, but it was too bad and there was no way i could relax or control myself feeling so sick...

After I yakked however, everything changed for the better :wink: This was one of my favourite trips actually. It was very intense. It took me 30mins to get there and lasted for 3hrs of very intense mind boggling visuals and moods :smile: I listened to Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon, and other shroom music during the trip. It was a lovely experience....

A word of advice... DO NOT PUT ON REQUIEM FOR A DREAM WHILE YOU ARE HAVING AN INTENSE TRIP.... Do NOT!!!! IT is such a powerful movie, it affects and depresses me even when im not on some shit...

I put this on last night to see what would happen. I was absolutely devistated... It rocked my world completely... I was horrified... I could not look at the screen but just hearing what was going on (I know the movie very well) was enough to almost paralyze me with fear.
All the while I couldnt bare myself to stop it.. It was just so emotional...

Anyway after 5mins of that (i put it right to the bad parts in the movie) I exited it and did something else....

A liked this trip a lot. I was getting nice fun visuals (INTENSE, EVERYTHING was breathing in and out if i looked at it for a second, everything was melting, very fun :smile: )

I am not a very experienced tripper. I wish I knew the weight I took in gramms, but I dont. I cant tell if this is a high dose or not, but it made for a very fun intense trip, where I could still define reality, and just sit back and enjoy the ride :smile:

Thanks for reading :wink:

Heres a picture of the shrooms I took last night. I took all of these in the picture:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineErik006
MushroomCultivator

Loc: Ontario
Re: My trip last night :) [Re: WickedClown]
    #2539652 - 04/08/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You may want to spell check that :wink: Nice picture though.

Erik006

--------------------
At last you know what ineffable is, and what ecstacy means

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2539678 - 04/08/04 02:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I have no idea why people always think it's a good idea to watch an anti-drug movie while on drugs.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineWickedClown
ShRoOmEr

Re: My trip last night :) [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2540921 - 04/08/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

^^^ because it completely horrified me... im the type of guy who likes scary movies.... but none ever scared me...

requiem scared the shit off me when i was tripping...

i personally think its a good movie to watch while tripping because of the music... i cant concentrate on any other movie when im on some shit, it just speaks jibberish.... but this movie, with the powerful music.. thats why it affected me i think...

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2541496 - 04/08/04 10:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

playing resident evil while coming up on a trip is so fun. Then when the screen begins to be hard to see, go out side. I did this once and thought that ther ewas something behind ever wall and bush and i *heard* things. It was tigth, i thought i was in a video game.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Anonymous

#2541780 - 04/08/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by user's request.

OfflineStaypuft
Floyd Fanatic
Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #2545671 - 04/10/04 12:33 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I can never tell if the shrooms i find in the wild are the right ones or now. Dried shrooms i buy never look anyting similar to what i buy. Might have to try again soon, ya stick with Fear and Loathing, best movie EVER.

--------------------
The gnomes have found a new way to say hooooray.
How do you feel?

Anonymous

Re: My trip last night :) [Re: Staypuft]
    #2545782 - 04/10/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dried shrooms i buy never look anyting similar to what i buy.

:confused: :wtf:

lol, i know, u meant compared to what you pick, just had to give you shit tho, hahah

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale