Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJackStaw70
learning
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nor Cal.
My substrate is not as white as it was yesterday after introducing fruiting
    #25396408 - 08/18/18 01:18 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

So this is my first grow. I went with wild bird seed Doc's method and I'm trying to prepare the one flush wonders which utilizes Damian's 50/50 Elementary choir method . but does not case like in Damian's. Here is my problem after 9 days I had some standing water and was told I should probably start fruiting when I put into fruiting conditions I lightly mopped up the standing water with a paper towel I don't know if that would bruised my substrate I also and fruiting in my bathroom. Cleanest room in the house and I don't use it that much anymore. But there is an old shower curtain and I was concerned with any mold or mildew that might have been on it none visible but who knows. So I sprayed Lysol on it and close the door in the bathroom. I didn't use a ton of Lysol but I did use them I'm concerned that because Lysol kills mold and spores is it some might have got through my polyfill and started killing my mycelium. Here are some pics from yesterday and then today does anybody have any ideas? Did I bruised my substrate with the paper towel? Did the poly fill knot filter out the Lysol? And is there anything I can do to save it maybe flip the substrate? Thank you for all your input I thought I was doing so well and a beautiful white blanket of mycelium also I have a little bit of water less than an inch between my liner and the wall I'm sure it's not very much water because the tub is filled with substrate. Any help would be greatly appreciated I'd be bummed if I lost this now but I won't give up... I will get by I Will Survive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: My substrate is not as white as it was yesterday after introducing fruiting [Re: JackStaw70]
    #25396428 - 08/18/18 01:25 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

So what's the problem?

Bathrooms, even unused ones, are awful places for anything mushcult. I'd rather fruit a tub next to a cat box.

OfflineJackStaw70
learning
Male User Gallery

Re: My substrate is not as white as it was yesterday after introducing fruiting [Re: mushboy]
    #25396509 - 08/18/18 01:53 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

So i took my tubs out of bathroom thanks just the easiest to keep cold

OfflineJackStaw70
learning
Male User Gallery

Re: My substrate is not as white as it was yesterday after introducing fruiting [Re: JackStaw70]
    #25396552 - 08/18/18 02:14 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Should my my selling of gotten that dark overnight? what could have caused it? Is it going to affect my grow?? Thank you

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds