Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlabble40
Get ready to die?

Is all DMT the same? (positive vibrations)
    #25385779 - 08/13/18 03:53 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

They say, or I heard, DMT is different everytime. That is one of the reasons I got into it, or it interested me. Terence McKenna said, in one of his talks, it's he same for him every time, although I'm not sure if he meant that literally or if he just gets the same entities every time.

People get mad if you don't smoke DMT you extract (or synthesize) yourself. There was the Strassman study in which volunteers got it, but their spiritual or psychedelic insights don't count, apparently. Can anyone explain?

TM said he did DMT 30 or 40 times, "which isn't much in a lifetime of worshipping it."
Apparently, the popular opinion according to people is, someone who only tried DMT they extracted themselves, is more pure.
If you smoked DMT someone else extracted (or synthesized), the vibrations emanated make you say you didn't extract (or synthesize) it yourself. So even if you have extracted (or synthesized) it yourself, people still get mad if you receive some as a gift and use it, and the use, apparently, "doesn't count".

Basically, I'm only going to start smoking weed I grow myself. Except, DMT is special and different, so you can't treat it like pot since it's more spiritual.

You also have to grow and harvest the Mimosa or Acacia tree/shrubs yourself instead of getting them from farmers since there's still some of their vibrational intents in there. So it doesn't make sense, plus I know no one is synthesizing acid themselves, so how do you reconcile that?

Thoughts/opinions/discussion requested and required.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Is all DMT the same? (positive vibrations) [Re: Blabble40]
    #25385846 - 08/13/18 04:22 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

:awkwardglance:

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

OfflineYukon Cornelius
Bumble Wrangler
Male User Gallery

Loc: Peppermint Mines
Re: Is all DMT the same? (positive vibrations) [Re: SizlChest]
    #25385874 - 08/13/18 04:38 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

The DMT experience should not be subject to dogma.

If you have to discount someone's insights just on the principle of "earning" the experience by extracting/synthesizing it yourself, then there is much more self reflection to be done.

--------------------
"I didn't know chicken's wore suspenders" - Towelie

InvisibleStraight Mush
Mush lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Is all DMT the same? (positive vibrations) [Re: Yukon Cornelius]
    #25386087 - 08/13/18 06:30 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Yukon Cornelius said:
The DMT experience should not be subject to dogma.

If you have to discount someone's insights just on the principle of "earning" the experience by extracting/synthesizing it yourself, then there is much more self reflection to be done.

--------------------
When in doubt refer to RR's infamous quotes via the search function

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#25386388 - 08/13/18 09:02 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Blabble40 said:
People get mad if you don't smoke DMT you extract (or synthesize) yourself. There was the Strassman study in which volunteers got it, but their spiritual or psychedelic insights don't count, apparently. Can anyone explain?

...even if you have extracted (or synthesized) it yourself, people still get mad if you receive some as a gift and use it, and the use, apparently, "doesn't count".

What people?...Says who?...Sounds like some wook-ery lol.

This is the very first time I've ever heard of such a thing.

Absolute non-sense IMO.

I mean there is certainly something about doing your own extraction. Putting your care into it, being involved in & a part of the process, and scrapping up some gorgeous looking crystals and knowing it is partially the result of "your" work (the tree did most of the work though lol)...no doubt that's a good feeling and no doubt most folks will have a connection to the "material" they procured....

....but there isn't anything wrong with working with DMT that was extracted (or synthed) by someone else. I don't think it makes a difference but I certainly do prefer knowing where the DMT came from.....I'd rather work with DMT from a friend or myself, rather than some DMT acquired off some random person through the darknet...I'd much rather be gifted DMT or acquire DMT through a trade/barter instead of buying it for $$.

So I can understand that "joy" and a whole other aspect that would be involved when working with one's very own extracted or synthed DMT....but I don't think it makes a difference at all...and any dmt experience counts as a "DMT experience" regardless of who extracted or synthed it.

I'm growing my own cannabis for the first time this year...I've built a connection to the plants and know how they turn out is the result of my care, no doubt it's going to be a whole other experience for me and super satisfying when I finally get to light up a fat J...but it's still "just weed".

As far as the experience itself being different every time...Smoked DMT is definitely random and different for me just about every time..I never know WTF is going to happen, and after I'm usually left wondering "WTF just happened" :lol: . There is definitely the same "feel", that initial feeling I get as the DMT floods my brain is always the same, the "launch" is always the same, and there are some general "themes" that are the same for sure.....but after the "launch", where I land or what I encounter or the space I go into, the over all experience is always different.

-OM

--------------------

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
    #25386427 - 08/13/18 09:23 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Blabble40 said:

Sure, I can explain

Those people are retarded.

Invisiblemendocino_beano
Stranger

#25386446 - 08/13/18 09:31 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Lol wtf are you talking about

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience