Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineundertarp
Stranger
First time moving them
    #25384083 - 08/12/18 05:16 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Alright so I’m on vacation and I’m visiting in a different state. I’m getting an O, and I need to know the best way to get them back. I fly back home on wednesday, but I’m skeptical of bringing them on a plane.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: First time moving them [Re: undertarp]
    #25384148 - 08/12/18 05:45 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Plug them.

Offlineundertarp
Stranger
Re: First time moving them [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25384572 - 08/12/18 09:50 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Elaborate?

Anonymous #2

#25384686 - 08/12/18 11:28 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

He means put it up your ass.

Offlineundertarp
Stranger
Re: First time moving them [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25384748 - 08/13/18 12:30 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Rather not. Real advice would be great.

Offlinedarkhollow
Stranger

#25385448 - 08/13/18 11:10 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

1) Mail them.
2) Grind them, capsule it, put in a supplement bottle that you put in your checked baggage.

Anonymous #3

#25410881 - 08/24/18 07:58 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

undertarp said:
Alright so I’m on vacation and I’m visiting in a different state. I’m getting an O, and I need to know the best way to get them back. I fly back home on wednesday, but I’m skeptical of bringing them on a plane.

Xrays don't look for mushrooms, so the TSA probably won't find them unless there is something else prohibited in your bag.  When I fly with illegal things I take two carryons - one with all of my electronics, wires, and anything else that could cause them to take a second look after xraying it.  The other carryon has only clothes and illegal items.  Since clothes and drugs don't look like much to an airport xray, the bag with illegal items never gets checked.

Also you can make it look like food. 

One option is to buy dried mushrooms at the gourmet supermarket, open it, change the porcini or whatever with Psilocybe and reclose it.

Another option is to crush up the mushrooms and mix them with food, like granola.

Put them in with other food/cooking crap.

Another option is to buy a couple bottles of Echinacea, empty out the caps and put in powdered mushrooms.  Maybe with a bit of Echinacea so it's green like it'se supposed to be.

The TSA doesn't look for drugs.  They'll bust you if they notice them, but they don't really care.

If you have a backpack with 20 pockets they will only check a couple big ones.

If you powder them and put them in a bag they won't really care even if they do find them because they don't look like drugs.

Or powder them and mix with protein powder.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: First time moving them [Re: darkhollow]
    #25411089 - 08/24/18 09:17 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

darkhollow said:
1) Mail them.
2) Grind them, capsule it, put in a supplement bottle that you put in your checked baggage.

This. Been amazing places with amazing things with this technique.

TSA is looking for bombs and weapons, not minuscule amounts of powder. Hell, I've walked through with a big bag of weed in my carry on before!

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisiblePsilocybePhilosphy
Human
Male

Loc: Fictional Character!!!
    #25502491 - 10/01/18 04:28 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

As long as you aren't going international making it a less obvious form is a good idea.  You could look into extracting the psilocin into everclear.  I've heard of teks where people are able to suspend the psilocin in everclear and then evaporate down to 10ml or whatever amount they want to the amount suspended within.  I personally have no idea what the experience of this would be but it's an idea you could consider and do some research on and could be put into an airport travel size bottle and label it "acne cleanse"  lol

--------------------
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules