Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemadmodder
Up to no good

Loc: fuk zone
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: Bignate316]
    #25393334 - 08/16/18 08:14 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Bignate316 said:
Pink Floyd - ECHOES
...Really anything Pink Floyd but Echoes takes the cake.
I plan on watching The Wall on a heavy dose very soon. It's been on my bucket list for a long time now.:smile:

I love that album and movie, there is still no way I would watch them on a heavy dose lol.
Well I guess I did watch the movie "Coraline" on a heavy dose of mushrooms, it was so fucking creepy that I couldn't look away lmao.

--------------------

>

[__________________________]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: madmodder]
    #25393879 - 08/17/18 06:44 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Bignate316 said:
Pink Floyd - ECHOES
...Really anything Pink Floyd but Echoes takes the cake.

OfflineFinn96
Adventurer
Male User Gallery

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: pixelpopper]
    #25394587 - 08/17/18 01:52 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I decided there would just be so many I could choose from, so I'll choose two songs that I'm really looking forward to hearing while tripping in the future.

OfflineAstralAurora
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: Finn96]
    #25394596 - 08/17/18 01:56 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Finn96 said:
I decided there would just be so many I could choose from, so I'll choose two songs that I'm really looking forward to hearing while tripping in the future.

Man, you know I love your minecraft choice of music. :hug:

--------------------
Cool pictures/art

God is love.God is truth.God is wisdom.God is good.God is Justice.All is God

OfflineAstralAurora
Male User Gallery

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: AstralAurora]
    #25394597 - 08/17/18 01:56 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Also do you have any trip reports by any chance?I love reading trip reports.

--------------------
Cool pictures/art

OfflineFinn96
Adventurer
Male User Gallery

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: AstralAurora]
    #25394601 - 08/17/18 02:01 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AstralAurora said:
Quote:

Finn96 said:

Man, you know I love your minecraft choice of music. :hug:

omg yes I love you

"Key" is such a special song for me even though its just 1 minute of reverbed piano, very minimal. It evokes so many feelings inside me though; happiness, nostalgia, heartbreak, etc. U think it would be so special to hear in a deep trip. One day I'll get there!

I'm pretty sure I don't have any reports on this account, but I think my old account has 1 or 2, I'll try and look for them and PM you when I find them!

OfflineAstralAurora
Male User Gallery

#25394607 - 08/17/18 02:07 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome.It is really nice because I can relate to you in that sense.Some things just spark deep and unexplainable emotions to me.It's like a song can tell thousands of stories in a period of seconds, minecraft being one of the things a have a weak side to.If you have watched anime or cartoons I am pretty sure you should feel the same way about them too.

--------------------
Cool pictures/art

OfflineFinn96
Adventurer
Male User Gallery

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: AstralAurora] * 1
    #25394610 - 08/17/18 02:10 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AstralAurora said:
Awesome.It is really nice because I can relate to you in that sense.Some things just spark deep and unexplainable emotions to me.It's like a song can tell thousands of stories in a period of seconds, minecraft being one of the things a have a weak side to.If you have watched anime or cartoons I am pretty sure you should feel the same way about them too.

ya I get strong feelings from TV / Movie / Game soundtracks. I hate when people say it isn't real music or it isn't worth listening to lol like ok you missing out big time but not my problem :shrug:

Donkey Kong Country Soundtrack (DK Jamz) is another special soundtrack for me, it was quite enjoyable to hear on MDMA too lol

OfflineLixxz
Stranger
Female

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
    #25395061 - 08/17/18 06:54 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Basically the entire Putomayo presents Yoga album, but these songs specifically can take you on such a journey if you're in the midst of a strong peak:

Also, I might be the only nerd here, but Mystic Messenger's instrumental soundtrack (All of Ray's themes) send me into deeply emotional places if I listen while peaking. Yang Su Hyeok is a genius composer who can capture so many different feelings in his music and I feel no shame for suggesting his otome game pieces :smile: They are lovely.

Invisibleaudiosnipez
Sir BIgglesworth
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: West
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: Lixxz]
    #25395127 - 08/17/18 07:25 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I’ve already hit home that sphongle would be amazing, but so is Ween. Give these a listen if you have never heard of them.

InvisibleR.I.P.Zappa
Myco Melyco

Loc: In Between Space and Time Flag
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: Lixxz]
    #25395210 - 08/17/18 08:12 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lixxz said:
Basically the entire Putomayo presents Yoga album, but these songs specifically can take you on such a journey if you're in the midst of a strong peak:

The Putomayo "music from the tea lands", is a pretty good listen if ya haven't heard that one. :cookiemonster:

--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

OfflineGio_Ruck
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Florida
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: R.I.P.Zappa]
    #25396213 - 08/18/18 11:55 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I just tripped for the first time and at around the 45 minute mark, I was listening to M83's "Wait" when I realized it was the most beautiful piece of music I had ever heard. Lorena McKennit's "Mystic Dream" followed, and after that I was gone.

--------------------
ADVICE FROM A MUSHROOM:
Be Down To Earth
Sprout New Ideas
Keep A Low Profile
Know When To Show Up
Stay Well Rounded
Start From The Ground Up
Be a Fun-Guy

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: Gio_Ruck]
    #25397511 - 08/18/18 11:35 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Listening to Dead Can Dance - Spiritchaser (album) - never heard this music before, pretty great

Offlinejazzad1
Stranger
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: pixelpopper]
    #25397601 - 08/19/18 01:42 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Daft Punk - Contact

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: jazzad1]
    #25398505 - 08/19/18 12:58 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I definitely second Ween, but preferably with this one:

OfflineThe89thchamber
Stranger

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: Aldous]
    #25398535 - 08/19/18 01:10 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I would have to go with Lonnie Liston's - In search of truth. I find something new everytime I hear this song while I'm tripping.

Invisibleaudiosnipez
Sir BIgglesworth

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: The89thchamber]
    #25400794 - 08/20/18 02:04 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I second the Ween Aldous. This thread is the shit. Going to build a you tube playlist for my next trip so post your replies with a YouTube link you bitch waffles.

Invisibleseldom seen
April Fool
Male User Gallery

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: audiosnipez]
    #25401177 - 08/20/18 05:25 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

The Dead 12/19/73, for me anything from that period.

Also love Ween.  Had a great time with the Mollusk one night.  Saw them at Central park, amazing show.

I highly recommend listening to something for the first time with a decent dose in you, I did that w/ Miles Davis Bitches Brew, cool to listen to something w/ as minimal preconceived notions as possible.

In the summer I prefer crickets and tree frogs.

--------------------

Invisibleaudiosnipez
Sir BIgglesworth

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: seldom seen]
    #25401190 - 08/20/18 05:31 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Molusk by Ween is awesome. Don’t even get me started on the dead. If you have never listened to them check out the albums American Beauty and Working Mans Dead the. Get a live show or download one of there many videos . Hard not to get hooked.

Invisibleseldom seen
April Fool
Male User Gallery

Re: If you had one song to add to a psychedelic trip playlist... [Re: audiosnipez] * 1
    #25401226 - 08/20/18 05:44 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

audiosnipez said:
Molusk by Ween is awesome. Don’t even get me started on the dead. If you have never listened to them check out the albums American Beauty and Working Mans Dead the. Get a live show or download one of there many videos . Hard not to get hooked.

Oh brother I am right there with you.  Raised on the boys but went through a phase of listening to nothing but them live for years.  I just picked 12/19 for a number of reasons...the jam on PITB for me is un-fkn-believable, had an intense night of a big dose w/ rue and that show just became this safety net, I could go on.  But I'm definitely in a '73 phase right now. 

Can't recall the dates off-hand but Dick's Pick's 23 & 24 are go to's also, both '74.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder