Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleStraight Mush
Mush lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Stalled mycelium growth (?) [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25378262 - 08/09/18 08:51 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Caps McGee said:
Quote:

Straight Mush said:
Myc benefits from co2 build up. When spawning you have no fae to colonize the substrate. After colonized you introduce fae moisture and light. Not having one of these three things while fruiting will result in unhealthy fruits and poor yield.

:justno:
Mushrooms (and mycelium) are aerobic organisms, they require oxygen, co2 build up for pinset is outdated misinformation, and I've actually had faster and better results spawning straight to "fruiting conditions"... Bod and some of the other guys too... I just had a box pin in 9 days from spawn in full"fruiting conditions"... also, 12/12 lighting has been shown beneficial to mycelium through all stages of growth, from spore to spent

It needs air, a few hour soak (just pour a half inch or so in the tub, and drain in 2-4) then let it dry a bit, only misting when there's no surface moisture, and only enough to make it glisten without adding water to the substrate

Thank you for the knowledge I appreciate it. I tend to find a lot of outdated info when using things like old quotes and the search function in general.

Mush love

--------------------
When in doubt refer to RR's infamous quotes via the search function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ally known as ... Flag
Re: Stalled mycelium growth (?) [Re: Straight Mush]
    #25379032 - 08/10/18 07:09 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Just doing my part... anything to eliminate unnecessary steps and efforts, and streamline access

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag