Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

The Humble spirirual propechies.
    #25369437 - 08/06/18 07:06 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
The day before Trump got elected, in a trance, the spirits had me take a video that I had made, had me post it on youtube and let me channel the accompanying text to go with that message to interpret the "vision" that the video imparted:

Quote:

The Spirits said:

The End?

There is a beginning, and there is an end to all things. we grieve the loss of what we hold dear and go on until we, too, end. But! What if this universe is eternal? What if all things that once begun and ended, will happen again in every possible way, forever? Think about it! You would not just have one life, but you would have every possible life, in every possible way, forever! That means that no matter what you lose, your keys, your friends, your life, it would all come back to you, forever. Rather than a prisoner of circumstance, you are liberated into total freedom. Even if the sun would explode, a new earth would be, life would form on it and you will be born again into every possible reality. Be free! Be brave! Play! Work! Achieve! Love! Not even all the nukes in the world can stop you! YOU ARE ETERNAL!

The first image is Russian mobile launchers launching battlefield nukes and ICBMs, the second the wellknown T2 sequence, the vision of Sarah Connpor regarding Judgement Day.

The music is from Lord of the Rings. a fragment from a song named Aniron that deals with the much abnticipated birth of a star, which as you know is what a thermonuclear ignition is:

Quote:

From darkness I understand the night:
dreams flow, a star shines
Ah! I desire Evenstar!

Look! A star rises out of the darkness
The song of the star enchants my heart
Ah! I desire...

The spirits are orchestrating world events and personal events like thay always have.

Do not be afraid, you are eternal.

This is the endgame of the Kali Yuga.

We are near the worst of the atrocity after which unprecedented peace will come.

Don't be afraid but, get at least 2 weeks of supplies (food, drink, medical etc) in your house to tide you over any rough spots there may be, bumps in the road during the transition.

Don't be scared, be prepared. If there are empty store shelves all over the nation due to sup[ply interruption and the city hasnt eaten for a week, make sure the shelves of youir pantry are wewll stocked, that you are not dependent on electricity, water, gas and sewage mains, on stores to have food or on gas stations to have gas.

Two weeks is all I ask, more of course is better.

Nothing culls fear in frightening times than not having to leave your home for 2 weeks for anything for 2 weeks in case of riot or calamity, even if all services go down that you and your family have theirs to either bug in, at home, or bug out, with the family car or with friends, and that you can kep on drivimng because you got what it takes.
It also means, if the calamity is sudden but very shortlived, like a 3 day outage, that you can cook milk from milk powder and mineral water for your bneighbor's baby and give them some more foods to tide them over.
A modest prep is sensible for all.
Even the Government recommends it, they want you to have a month minimum.

If that sounds too much, how about starting with 2 weeks?

Its not likely to be nuclear attack but much rather societal service interruptions and the civil unrest that ensues.

--------------------
Eat like an APE. <--- Why Fruits Are best for US.

narural remedies & additional preventatives <--- Diy Probiotics Boosters

Bokashi Buckets <--- emergency garbage disposal, Good for the environment

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

Re: The Humble spirirual propechies. [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #25369439 - 08/06/18 07:09 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

for i had a same dream month ago that mirrors yours. Its about a great bio-hazard infection for a new start, check that post of my mine edit date 7/18/2018. Where i also mentioned the gift of prophecy.

For every end there will be a new beginning

Be aware
-Matthew, 24:38 - For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ship,

as asante have said its not something like bio/nuclear warfare but much rather societal service interruptions and the civil unrest that ensues.

Do not be afraid.
-Jeremiah, 1:8 - Don't be afraid because of them; for I am with you to deliver you, says YHWH.

For it is only in a short time no more than 6 weeks
-Matthew, 24:22 - Unless those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved. But for the sake of the chosen ones, those days will be shortened.

Chosen are the soft hearted. Give water to the thirsthy when ever possible. Never focus on budgeting your supply.
-Matthew, 25:35 - for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in.

The spirit will help us pull-through & survive.
-Romans, 8:26 - In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weaknesses, for we don't know how to pray as we ought. But the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can't be uttered.

dont be anxious incase of arrest
Luke, 12:11 - When they bring you before the synagogues, the rulers, and the authorities, don't be anxious how or what you will answer, or what you will say;
Luke, 12:12 - for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that same hour what you must say."

Humbly declaring we dont have an exact date. But use the Fig tree as your Clue its near.
-Mark, 13:28 - "Now from the fig tree, learn this parable. When the branch has now become tender, and puts forth its leaves, you know that the summer is near

So endure with all of your might.
-Romans, 8:25 - But if we hope for that which we don't see, we wait for it with patience.

peace will come in a flash in no time. From where the sunrises(E) to where it sets(W). From north to south
-Matthew, 24:27 - For as the lightning flashes from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

For that peaceful era of our time.
-John, 14:27 - Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don't let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful.

Edited by pacmanbreed (08/06/18 11:14 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism