Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerz514
Stranger

BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain
    #25362173 - 08/02/18 01:14 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Hello everyone!

I have used Shroomery sponsor list and found Spore Works. I decided to go with them as they seem to be a long term standing sponsor here and I trust this space for proper information.... However, i just got screwed of 150$ due to Spore Works not wanting to refund me for their seized packages that was going to Canada.

I am simply a buyer who wishes to receive a product I paid 150$ for! I don't understand why I should be responsible for a company that is doing something wrong and getting their packages seized!

They have sent me a 2nd package, which also got seized! Clearly, they are doing something wrong and are continuing to but not wanting to take responsibility.

Now they are telling me there are no refunds and it's too bad for me basically...

BIG WARNING to international customers, do NOT buy from sporeworks! They are not doing a proper job at shipping and then do not want to take responsibility for their actions of being unable to deliver their product. Spore syringes cost nothing and they don't even want to refund me the 150$, not even as a sign of goodwill as a business.

No longer Am i going to trust this sponsor, and i will surely question the sponsor list as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: rz514] * 2
    #25362338 - 08/02/18 03:00 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Does your country allow you to import spores? How informed are you on your countries customs? It sounds to me like Canada does not allow its citizens to import spores. They were nice enough to try and send you a second package. But if your country doesn't allow you to import spores you have to know your taking a risk trying to smuggle it into your county.
If you check the faq on their website you would have seen where it says
"Please see the note regarding potential international shipping restrictions below. Sporeworks cannot accept responsibility for replacement of seized or confiscated orders."

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

Offlinerz514
Stranger

Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: Crispy224] * 1
    #25363866 - 08/03/18 08:12 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Why would they allow to send spores to a country that doesn't allow it? I verified in their shipping and Canada was in their shipping list.

With your logic, spore works Should not ship international then at all, correct?

If a company knows they cannot ship to Canada yet still say they can... Isn't this a problem issued from the merchant due to missinformation?

Offlinerz514
Stranger

Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: rz514] * 1
    #25363874 - 08/03/18 08:17 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Wouldn't you think that after 14 years of operation, with their experience shipping to Canada.. They would remove it off their shipping list or at least warn customers right?  Well, they do neither. This is not proper way to conduct business.

Why would they continue shipping something that they know from experience won't get there, only to continue profiting off a customer who will never receive their product

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: rz514]
    #25363897 - 08/03/18 08:36 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Well dude, 1 you should find a vendor in your own country and not deal with customs

2 if they seized your package twice, what do you suggest, they hand deliver?

sporeworks is an awesome vendor. I have purchased their spores and they are amazing. I don’t know what happened here but I don’t live in Canada.

Sounds like they tried their hardest to make your order happen, but your government isn’t allowing it. Start there b4 you shit on an awesome vendor

:plur:

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: Citizen X]
    #25363939 - 08/03/18 09:05 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

US or Canadian customs is always something of a mystery in and of itself.

No Shroomery vendors have control or influence over what clears (passes through) any customs agency.  To be honest, it probably wasn't the spores they confiscated.  It was probably randomly pulled for inspection, opened and they instantly saw syringes or prints and seized the package.

Biological based items are tricky.  We (Myco Supply) once had rye grain seized at the border.  They customs agent told us that they confiscated it because seeds and plants are often pulled for inspection.  Our customers shipment of rye grain was finally cleared after we provided documentation that the rye passing through customs.  Originally came from our Canadian supplier :smile:

I completely understand your frustration but you may want to contact your local customs agency and try to clear the package. 

Regards,
Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Offlinerz514
Stranger

Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: Citizen X]
    #25363993 - 08/03/18 09:40 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

All I asked of them, was to refund my order since I never received the item they sent me.. And they don't want to it seems.

No goodwill here.

I just went with the longest standing vendor thinking they knew what they were doing.. It would of been nice of them to let me know parcels get confiscated when sent to Canada... And yet they still continue to ship to Canada...

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: rz514] * 1
    #25364002 - 08/03/18 09:44 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

They know what they’re doing

--------------------

Rate me here

Offlinerz514
Stranger

Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: Lana]
    #25364004 - 08/03/18 09:45 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

At least as a merchant, you have taken steps to help your customer out. Even if it avails to nothing, that is proper way of conducting business. This merchant is not being as cooperative.. I've been given a final stop and no refund.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25364014 - 08/03/18 09:51 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Frankly, they have no obligation to refund you. You took the risk of having a somewhat suspicious product being sent over a border. It getting seized has nothing to do with them whatsoever. You want a refund? Try asking Canada's Border Control. Sporeworks is one of the best and most reputable spore vendors there is and is very generous to shroomery members especially. And in this case, they did what they could. Refunding you would be no less than charity at this point. You ordered some, they got seized by customs, you ordered them again, same thing. Then you go and blame the company for wasting your money. I think someone else is a bit more at fault here.

I understand youre angry, but look at this reasonably.

--------------------

Offlinerz514
Stranger

Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25364042 - 08/03/18 10:05 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

So asking for a refund is unreasonable? What about continuing to send to Canada knowing that your customers orders get seized.. Isn't that also unreasonable?

I'm not asking for charity, I'm asking for common sense here.

If I was a merchant, with so much experience, knowing that packages get seized to Canada... Isn't it unreasonable for me to continue sending them knowing the outcome?... Feels like I was given the sly hand here.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25364057 - 08/03/18 10:18 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

It is not the commonality by any means. But whenever anything goes over national borders, there's a chance that customs may seize it because they think it is suspicious for whatever reason. If they see the same exact thing they just seized weeks ago going to the same exact person, guess what they're gonna do? Same thing.

YOU are taking the risk by ordering internationally. SW are just allowing you to take it. There are plenty members here from Canada who took the risk and it worked out just fine. You got unlucky with customs. Sucks. You took the risk and it unfortunately didn't work out, then you took the risk again, almost just purposefully throwing money down the drain, knowing damn well what happened last time spore syringes went through customs under your name. This is in no way shape or form the fault of SporeWorks, and if they give you a refund it will simply be out of kindness, not out of moral obligation. Canadian customs fooled ya once, shame on them. You let them fool ya twice using the same trick. That means shame on you :shrug: Sporeworks isn't even involved in the shaming process lol.

--------------------

Offlinerz514
Stranger

#25364105 - 08/03/18 10:38 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I did not make a 2nd order, they sent it twice probably using the same way to disguise it and guess what happened again..

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25364304 - 08/03/18 12:10 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

So you're telling me that customs seized it, and just to be nice and go above and beyond to get you your product, they send another order, free of charge, and you're still complaining because that one got seized too, and not only that, but you're asking for a full refund?

--------------------

Offlinecriddopher
SoulJah

Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #25364368 - 08/03/18 12:33 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

nah, sporeworks is good money. Since i started this shit when i was 17 they been good money and im 35 now.  This is the risk you take ordering shady shit cross boarders. everyone knows that.  The fact that they sent it twice is already better than most companies that do stuff like this.

Offlinerz514
Stranger

#25364507 - 08/03/18 02:12 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I had not asked for a 2nd package to get sent out. It was really hard to get a hold of them, many times they were not replying to my emails.

I was asking for a refund and they had sent out another package as well.

To be honest, i'd still rather have a refund. Sending a replacement package when the 1st one was seized, doesn't make much sense right?

anyways, seems like you are all against me. I wanted this to treat my depression and instead end up with a 150$ loss.

PS you really think it cost them that? probably pennies to make these syringes

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25364787 - 08/03/18 04:19 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

"Everyone is against me" lol. Bro youre trying to stain the name of an extremely reputable vendor that has been with shroomery for well over a decade when they did absolutely nothing wrong.

When you try and slander someones name and get called out, don't play the victim card. Not a good look.

--------------------

OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: Near Dylan] * 2
    #25365443 - 08/03/18 10:23 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I mean they sent you a replacement. Some vendors would not of even done that. But it also clearly states in their FAQ that they are not held accountable for seizures by customs. You should of read that first. And taken that into account before ordering.

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

InvisibleNothingsChanged
Striving for Excellence
Male User Gallery

Loc: North/Western WA Flag
Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: Crispy224]
    #25367439 - 08/05/18 12:30 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Per SP WRK web site.

:imout:

OfflineIsalifrass
Stranger
Re: BEWARE OF SPOREWORKS - money down the drain [Re: NothingsChanged]
    #25369526 - 08/06/18 06:48 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Should have chosen a spore print rather than syringes. Doesn't seem like a print causes any more contams than a syringe, you can buy an empty syringe for $1-3, and they get sent in basically a normal envelope that is very unlikely to ever be pulled.

Why do people still by syringes filled with liquid again? Especially when dropping this level of money.

Also $150? Why did you need so many syringes? You could have bought two prints for less than that and made 20+ syringes. I've bought from Sporeworks, and they were 10/10. Quick shipping, great packaging. Would order again any time.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules