Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

BC cancer breakthrough
    #25359760 - 08/01/18 10:50 AM (2 months, 19 days ago)

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/232813/BC-cancer-breakthrough

Quote:

Aug 1, 2018 / 6:45 am

A deadly mushroom found on Vancouver Island is being studied as a potential cure for cancer.

University of British Columbia researchers are studying the death cap mushroom, and chemist David Perrin says he's reached a breakthrough.

The mushroom is about 100 times more poisonous than cyanide, and Perrin has created a synthetic version of its toxin, which he says can be controlled more easily and is less toxic on the human liver.

“This can possibly provide a new, efficient treatment for a lot of cancers," research student Kaveh Matinkhoo told CTV.

The team is now working to get the toxin to latch onto antibodies that can target cancer cells.

“There’s a lot of wow around this toxin," said Perrin.

The mushrooms have been spotted earlier than usual this year around Victoria, prompting a warning from Island Health.

Careful of death caps if picking wild mushrooms, younger death caps can look like an editable mushroom.

https://www.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Death-Cap-Mushroom

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblelessismore
Re: BC cancer breakthrough [Re: rider420]
    #25359804 - 08/01/18 11:24 AM (2 months, 19 days ago)

I have no faith in conventional cancer therapy, it is for people refusing to see the truth.
The truth is we are not material beings. And you knew it all the time if you look back,remember.

They are primitive, simpletons. Hurting the human body in the process, thus doing no good.

Good medicine causes no real harm effects. Puking at most.

But they destroy the body in the process, chemo etc.

It could work if they use this method to target cells using vira cells though. But it is still rather primitive in effect, mechanical still.

Real healing is on the quantum level. A dimension above mechanical.

Though hijacked cells like this, like they been trying to do, would be many steps above current cancer therapy.

It is worth nothing what they do right now people. You better off avoiding chemo.

Avoid those vaccines too, they kill and cause all sorts of problems (autism). There is mercury in all vaccines today almost. It proven to harm the mind. Yet science adds it, says it is needed. Thinks not. Even doctors warn against vaccines, got their child killed due to vaccine.

You can not trust cancer therapy today people, neither vaccines.

They are to shield you from the truth - these people do not want the truth out. They are there to keep you in the dark. Most doctors are possessed by evil spirits, especially those doing this dark age medicine.

When will we move up to the step where each being is knowing,aware that own body perfect Divine? Thus no need for a cancer doctor. Choses take the risk, possibly die, or cure oneself. Own doctor.

I don't like that doctors deceive people here with materialistic approaches that hurt more than do good. They deny spirituality completely. They are apes.

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
Re: BC cancer breakthrough [Re: lessismore]
    #25359932 - 08/01/18 12:31 PM (2 months, 19 days ago)

Is english your second language?

OfflineQuirkmeister92
Street Doctor

Loc: Grateful Dead USA
Re: BC cancer breakthrough [Re: Coolwhip GA]
    #25360384 - 08/01/18 04:45 PM (2 months, 18 days ago)

I've seen that guy make a similar post regarding modern science like that. He's a character to say the least.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: BC cancer breakthrough [Re: lessismore] * 1
    #25361903 - 08/02/18 12:24 PM (2 months, 18 days ago)

Quote:

lessismore said:
I have no faith in conventional cancer therapy, it is for people refusing to see the truth.

The truth is that cancer can be very difficult to treat.

Quote:

Some good, strong medicines cause stronger adverse affects than vomiting.

Quote:

Chemo destroys cancer more than it destroys the rest of the cells - that is why it saves so many lives.  It is far more effective than anything else discovered, including all of the natural cures.

Quote:

It is worth nothing what they do right now people. You better off avoiding chemo.

That is true for a small percentage of cancer patients - however if all cancer patients avoid chemo, cancer deaths would go up a lot.  Chemo saves lives, and that's been proven over and over.  If you convince people to forgo chemo, you are literally killing some percentage of them.

Avoid those vaccines too, they kill and cause all sorts of problems (autism). There is mercury in all vaccines today almost. It proven to harm the mind. Yet science adds it, says it is needed. Thinks not. Even doctors warn against vaccines, got their child killed due to vaccine.

Vaccines do not cause autism - many studies prove this.  See https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(05)75698-1/fulltext

The amount of mercury in vaccines is too low to cause issues, and it's bound tightly to other molecules so it doesn't cause health issues.  The mercury in vaccines prevents far more health issues than it causes.  See https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf.

Quote:

That's completely false.

Quote:

They are to shield you from the truth - these people do not want the truth out. They are there to keep you in the dark. Most doctors are possessed by evil spirits, especially those doing this dark age medicine.

Most doctors get into the profession to help people.  It's not their fault that some people are difficult to impossible to cure.

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
Re: BC cancer breakthrough [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #25362250 - 08/02/18 04:00 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

His post is barely worth refuting, it's such obvious insanity.

To argue that modern medicine does more harm than good, that vaccines and antibiotics are taking more lives than those they have saved is just outright false. This isn't up for debate, there are mountains of empirical evidence, it would be like arguing whether or not 2 + 2 = 4.

I was wondering if English was his second language, because his posts are barely intelligible, his grammar, syntax, and semantics are all at odds with themselves. You can intuit what his point is, but if following the rules of language its a bunch of gibberish.

Just made me wonder, because if English is not his second language, I don't trust he has the reading comprehension to analyze such topics, nor to digest the facts surrounding them.

I mean sure, there are some effective approaches alternative to western medicine, and the way we approach things can often be skewed by a capitalist agenda, and no doubt all sorts of treatments come with some scary side effects, but to assert that medicine at large does more harm than good is just lunacy. Let alone that his point of view is inherently opposed to life saving procedures such as surgery and dialysis.

Edited by Coolwhip GA (08/02/18 04:04 PM)

InvisibleKimble
Idiot

Re: BC cancer breakthrough [Re: Coolwhip GA]
    #25362342 - 08/02/18 05:04 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

lessismore said:
The truth is we are not material beings. And you knew it all the time if you look back,remember.

They are primitive, simpletons. Hurting the human body in the process, thus doing no good.

It could work if they use this method to target cells using vira cells though. But it is still rather primitive in effect, mechanical still.

Real healing is on the quantum level. A dimension above mechanical.

Though hijacked cells like this, like they been trying to do, would be many steps above current cancer therapy.

When will we move up to the step where each being is knowing,aware that own body perfect Divine? Thus no need for a cancer doctor. Choses take the risk, possibly die, or cure oneself. Own doctor.

I don't like that doctors deceive people here with materialistic approaches that hurt more than do good. They deny spirituality completely. They are apes.

:kingcrankey:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service