Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

I feel like a dumbass * 1
    #25356923 - 07/30/18 10:00 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I fuckin slammed my finger in a damn door tonight at work, and all I saw was my finger tip sliced and it looked like a good portion of it was flapping off and it was pouring blood so I strapped a band aid on it...I had to chug an entire water bottle to keep from passing the fuck out and I didn’t want to look at the shit and end up passing out I don’t do well with seeing my own injuries when I get fucked up bad, anyways, this happened right before I got off, I went straight to the er and I feel fuckin retarded.  Doctor looks at it and says I just have a flap of skin and he’ll get me a tetanus shot and I’ll be good to go.  So I wasted my time and everyone else’s time plus I sat at work cussin up a storm and shit for no reason thinkin it was gonna be way worse than it was. The er tried givin me papers to give to my employer to make them pay for the visit but I made them just bill my insurance cause I was certain my boss would be fuckin pissed if he had to cover the visit and I wasn’t even injured that bad. 

What a fuckin night.  Then I get followed home by the fuckin cops on top of everything.  But yeah. Feel fuckin retarded dude. Just had to share my shame with all of you on this lovely evening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: I feel like a dumbass [Re: NOUS333]
    #25357021 - 07/30/18 11:10 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Lol. The ER for swollen finger and now they'll probably want a drug test. You must have really good insurance. I went to the ER without insurance for a kidney stone and they sent a $12,000 bill. I went back for the same thing with decent insurance and they sent a $2000 bill. I would definitely send that to the boss. He has insurance if he doesn't want to pay.

Try to toughen up. That kind of stuff happens to me everyday. Right now my hands look like I dipped them in honey and stuck them in a badger cage.

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: I feel like a dumbass [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25357043 - 07/30/18 11:28 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Telephone poles are on the wrong side of the road & green army men are in the trees.

--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25357621 - 07/31/18 06:48 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Lol. The ER for swollen finger and now they'll probably want a drug test. You must have really good insurance. I went to the ER without insurance for a kidney stone and they sent a $12,000 bill. I went back for the same thing with decent insurance and they sent a $2000 bill. I would definitely send that to the boss. He has insurance if he doesn't want to pay.

Try to toughen up. That kind of stuff happens to me everyday. Right now my hands look like I dipped them in honey and stuck them in a badger cage.

I really thought i was at risk of losing my finger tip.  Its still pretty fuckin bad its not just a swolllen fuckin finger, cant grip anything cant do shit with it.

Why would they want a drug test for me getting my finger shut in a door? Id pass the shit.  But my boss is cheap as fuck and itd be the second note from a hospital hes gotten from me in a month. 

My insurance isnt that great.  Idk what the fuck its going to cost.  Fuck am i gonna do man life fuckin sucks sometimes. Plain and simple. I fucked up. Shouldnt of gone.

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

#25357694 - 07/31/18 07:57 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

If you are injured at work and have to go to the ER your employer will drug test you. 9 times out if 10 the employee will fail and the company won't have to pay that huge hospital bill and possibly workers comp.

If you can't pass and it's not serious keep it to yourself.

So I guess that means no GTA for awhile, eh?

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: I feel like a dumbass [Re: Not Responding]
    #25357700 - 07/31/18 08:00 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

If you get hurt at work your hospital bill gets paid whether you pass a drug test or not.

If you fail you will not receive worker's comp benefits though.

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel like a dumbass [Re: mycosis]
    #25357716 - 07/31/18 08:14 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

What if you just pay off the employee that is conducting the drug test or have a bottle of synthetic urine or just not work & sell drugs for the CIA or mafia or whoever da fuck is in charge of the distribution of illegal narcotics or sum thing...

--------------------
Life. 2008

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25357725 - 07/31/18 08:19 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Not Responding said:
If you are injured at work and have to go to the ER your employer will drug test you. 9 times out if 10 the employee will fail and the company won't have to pay that huge hospital bill and possibly workers comp.

If you can't pass and it's not serious keep it to yourself.

So I guess that means no GTA for awhile, eh?

I looked into it and my insurance will cover the visit.  I could pAss a drug test but I’d rather just keep it all to myself.  Even if I really fucked myself up my boss would hold it against me so the fact that it’s not that bad he would certainly hold it against me.

It’s my middle finger, one of the only fingers I don’t need to play gta lol. So I’m still in business.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: I feel like a dumbass [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25357726 - 07/31/18 08:20 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TexXx said:
What if you just pay off the employee that is conducting the drug test or have a bottle of synthetic urine or just not work & sell drugs for the CIA or mafia or whoever da fuck is in charge of the distribution of illegal narcotics or sum thing...

Where can I apply to sell drugs for the CIA?

Do I need references?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: I feel like a dumbass [Re: PumpJackTeX] * 1
    #25357732 - 07/31/18 08:23 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

A hospital is not going to drug test someone because their employer wants it. The employer would have to arrange a test on their own. That is certainly not something medical professionals would do without consent of the patient and only if medically necessary. That would be illegal.

You're assuming OP employer even tests its employees. I've never had a job where there was any kind of drug testing. I doubt they would even know how to arrange one.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/31/18 08:25 AM)

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: I feel like a dumbass [Re: koods]
    #25357744 - 07/31/18 08:31 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
A hospital is not going to drug test someone because their employer wants it. The employer would have to arrange a test on their own. That is certainly not something medical professionals would do without consent of the patient and only if medically necessary. That would be illegal.

You're assuming OP employer even tests its employees. I've never had a job where there was any kind of drug testing. I doubt they would even know how to arrange one.

My employer is petty enough to hold a grudge over me getting hurt and going to the hospital, definitely not gonna spend money to drug test me.  Although ya never know. They could if they wanted to.

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
    #25357748 - 07/31/18 08:33 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

The med check place tried to do a drug test on me and I refused to give them my precious urine. Nothing ever happened with my employer.

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#25357769 - 07/31/18 08:46 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

You've never heard of getting drug tested when you file a workman's comp case? Is it common to get hurt in your line of work? It's pretty common in the construction industry when you get hurt on the job.

I think if you get hurt on the job then you're supposed to file a claim even if you pay it yourself.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25357780 - 07/31/18 08:50 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Isn't workmans comp for people who can't work due to an injury. OP has a boo boo on his finger.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

#25357819 - 07/31/18 09:12 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
Quote:

TexXx said:

Where can I apply to sell drugs for the CIA?

Do I need references?

Ask officer Little or Hoover.

--------------------
Life. 2008

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25357911 - 07/31/18 10:03 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Isn't workmans comp for people who can't work due to an injury. OP has a boo boo on his finger.

:badmanthisfeels:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#25358763 - 07/31/18 05:47 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Yes, but they also pay medical bills including diagnosing the problem. I think his employer can be fined if he knows about the injury and doesn't at least report it.

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

#25359683 - 08/01/18 08:08 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
You've never heard of getting drug tested when you file a workman's comp case? Is it common to get hurt in your line of work? It's pretty common in the construction industry when you get hurt on the job.

I think if you get hurt on the job then you're supposed to file a claim even if you pay it yourself.

This.

If there's ever an on the job injury you have to file a claim. If the injury needs medical attention your employer will drug test you first for insurance purposes. If you pass, they treat you on the company dime. If you fail, you lose your job and are now fucked.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
    #25359692 - 08/01/18 08:17 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

My brother called 911 and a paramedic came out for his finger boo boo.

--------------------

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25359814 - 08/01/18 09:29 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Not Responding said:
Quote:

Lophosaurus said:

This.

If there's ever an on the job injury you have to file a claim. If the injury needs medical attention your employer will drug test you first for insurance purposes. If you pass, they treat you on the company dime. If you fail, you lose your job and are now fucked.

Im not filing shit. Just not gonna tell anyone about it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom