Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Pink Floyd, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBorn4greatness
Stranger

Demonic attack scenario what would you do?
    #25357628 - 07/31/18 08:57 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Let's just imagine that you asked God for something and he said yes but your question wasn't typical, in other words you asked God if he would allow you to fight satan because you hate Satan and really just want to prove to God that you are brave enough to go after the biggest bad guy out there. Let's say God allowed this but something unexpected happened because satan launched a suprise attack against you that you never saw coming and the horrible ordeal felt like it could of almost completely destroyed your soul but somehow God heard you yelling for him to help you and stopped the devil from attacking you. Would you believe in God after that or would you feel betrayed?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: Demonic attack scenario what would you do? [Re: Born4greatness]
    #25357666 - 07/31/18 09:30 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I'm confused about the belief part; When a hall-monitor intercedes in a dispute between you and a bunch of bullies you have a demonstration of power. Believing in the hall-monitor or feeling betrayed appears to me to be dis-jointed from the occasion.

OfflineHeqet
Hell I Dont Know
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #25357924 - 07/31/18 12:13 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Depends, which God are we talking about?

Offlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

#25357968 - 07/31/18 12:37 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Thy self is always battling unseen demons out there, every nano-second.
First Peter, 5:8 - Be sober and self-controlled. Be watchful. Your adversary the devil, walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
Matthew, 12:43 - For the unclean spirit, when he is gone out of the man, passes through waterless places, seeking rest, and doesn't find it.

Thy FATHER is always helping, specially if thy children ask. For the believers aswell as for the unbelievers.
Matthew, 5:45 - that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust.

Its a relief to believe and obey where thy self can trully feel the presence of the UNSEEN specially the HOLY

--------------------
Eat like an APE. <--- Why Fruits Are best for US.

narural remedies & additional preventatives <--- Diy Probiotics Boosters

Bokashi Buckets <--- emergency garbage disposal, Good for the environment

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Re: Demonic attack scenario what would you do? [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #25359197 - 07/31/18 10:55 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

They lied about hell and satan so you would hold on to god with all your might. You can do whatever you want, but there Is no forgiveness for the soul who attains consciousness. You get one chance to serve god and if you sin you can never return, but you still complete all your evolutions up to the 6th dimension and live comfortably within the universe. Beings who do obey the spiritual plan get to leave the universe but only on missions.

Offlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

Re: Demonic attack scenario what would you do? [Re: Deadfrancis]
    #25359474 - 08/01/18 06:07 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Deadfrancis said:
They lied about hell and satan so you would hold on to god with all your might. You can do whatever you want, but there Is no forgiveness for the soul who attains consciousness. You get one chance to serve god and if you sin you can never return, but you still complete all your evolutions up to the 6th dimension and live comfortably within the universe. Beings who do obey the spiritual plan get to leave the universe but only on missions.

I see your notion in conjuction w/ matthew 5:45.
Sad truth bout Spread of lies from the less knowledge now adays,
But aint a lie for those with deepened wisdom.
Longing to be one of his SON you can attain heaven(more than 6th++ infinite dimensions) within/internal and farther/external.
Aswell as the opposite, one can feel hell(0 to negative dimensions) within and farther.

So logically one would pursue the heavens despite our weaknesses.
And pursue more, us still in a chance(LIFE)
Getting up out bed @ waking up for that good night sleep.

getting older normally part of attaining consciousness(growing up). Even where born wothout it.
I thought i only had a one chance after ive understand the WORD.
Was afraid as im weak & aware of my transgression/sin, experienced that what da Hell.

By Holy grace & love one can learn to forgive.
Specially attain self forgiveness by experiencing GOD'S mercy for that heaven once again for us to long/aim for the stars before we leave.

Ever wondered why a less concious child was born of this earth crying instead of laughing? w/o memory and humanly/physical visuals? Bet (feeling the UNSEEN).

So We should not forget those tears even as adults so our Hearts wont be hardened. Feeling Hell or Heaven that remind us those tears either with sadness or joy.

Edited by pacmanbreed (08/01/18 06:50 AM)

OfflineVroomerMcZoomers
"This user is a dumbass"
 User Gallery

#25359945 - 08/01/18 12:39 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Can you explain what is the sixth dimension?

--------------------

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.  -Noam Chomsky

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Re: Demonic attack scenario what would you do? [Re: VroomerMcZoomers] * 2
    #25360926 - 08/01/18 09:50 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

all I know is that we live in the third dimension currently, to get to the fourth we have to conquer our ego. I chose to be lazy and didn't write down any page references all the way up to page 500, it does explain the 6th and 7th dimensions a little. In the 6th dimension we still have a biological body. In the 7th dimension we are a free spirit and become an entity, there we can choose to live in any dimension we want up to that point, we can choose to incarnate in a body and live an earth life or go to other galaxies within the atomic whole (the main universe). Each dimension teaches us what we need to know in order to get to the next one.

The part about dimensions wasn't that far back I'll see if I can find exactly what it says about the 6th dimension.

OfflineVroomerMcZoomers
"This user is a dumbass"
 User Gallery

Re: Demonic attack scenario what would you do? [Re: Deadfrancis] * 1
    #25360934 - 08/01/18 09:54 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

What book is this?

--------------------

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.  -Noam Chomsky

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Re: Demonic attack scenario what would you do? [Re: VroomerMcZoomers] * 1
    #25361080 - 08/01/18 11:08 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

The knowledge book. It's the guidance book for all of humanity for the 21st century. It is presented to us by beings from the 9th and 18th dimensions, they say they are humans with technology and consciousnesses millions of times more evolved and perfect than ours. They act in accordance to the spiritual plan, they say this book is the old testament, the psalms of David, the new testament, the koran, and the philosophies of the far east all put into one book and translated for the civilization of 21st century. Here's a page about the world evolutionary plan.

Our friends,
The living entities coming into existence in each existential dimension have evolutionary phases. The DIVINE ADMINISTRATION LAWS supervise this. This is realized by projecting on you the Triple Mechanism. This Triple Mechanism is as follows:

1. The First universe, This is the Light-Universe. It is called the DIMENSION OF THE ALMIGHTY.

2. The Second Universe, This is the EXISTENTIAL Dimension. It is the Biological Universe.

3. The Centrifugal Universe, It is the DIMENSION OF THE ALL-DOMINATING. It is under His administration.

Your World is in the Third Dimension. Its Vibrational Frequency is the First DO Frequency of the MUSICAL UNIVERSE (the Musical Universe is ALTONA). Evolutionary scales are assessed in accordance with these Universal Frequencies. The evolution of the World is completed in Three Steps.

1. 7 Terrestrial Knowledge (between the 3rd and the 4th Dimensions). It has 7 Layers.

2. 7 Celestial Knowledge (Second Evolutionary station). It is completed in the Four Layers of the Fourth Dimension.

3. 7 Universal Knowledge (received by the Consciousness of the Sixth and the Seventh Dimensions).

The Third and the Fourth Dimensions are Biological Dimensions. Both work Cooperatively. In the two Tranquil Times of the Fifth Dimension, both Your Cells and Your Bodies of Light are Purified in the Relaxation pools and are Engrafted with INCOMBUSTIBLE ENERGIES and thus, they are Unified.

Beginning with the FIFTH SUPREME TIME, You are Engrafted with the Energies of different Dimensiona. And are gradually subjected to Embodiment to be born into the DIMENSION OF IMMORTALITY (The Energies of the Supreme Times in KARENA gain value from the high towards the low)

During the transition to the Fifth Dimension You leave Your Biological Bodies. In the Two Tranquil Times there, You exist as an image of Pure Energy. Inside the body which is like a rainbow of Light, the Eye of Your Essence is seen.

This is the Visionless image of the Fetus. The Fifth Dimension of Karena is a preparation equivalent to the (9 months 10 days) period corresponding to Your World time.

When You come to the First Supreme Time, that is, to the Final Gate of Karena, You are born with a Biological Body to the SIXTH DIMENSION which is the Dimension of Immortality. There, You are a Free Spirit, a Free Awareness (You become the rulers of Your own Bodies).

You claim Your Spiritual Energies in the SEVENTH DIMENSION. And You become integrated. In the Sixth Dimension, You live connected to Your Spiritual Energies by a Silver Cord just like in the world.

We had said that the Seven Terrestrial Knowledge were 7 layers. Now, let us explain this:

1. The First Layer is the Layer of Unconsciousness. In fact, it is not even considered a Layer. It acts dependent on the second Layer (Medium of Confusion, Spadium). This place is a floating Energy pool.

2. Layer of attaining Awareness (The First Evolutionary Light is received there).

3. Layer of Consciousness

4. Layer of Realization

5. Layer of Formal Worship

6. Layer of Worship through the Heart

7. Layer of Consciousness-Worship

The Seven Terrestrial Knowledge is the Program of Religious Teaching. This Knowledge is valid until the beginning of the Fourth Dimension which is the First Gate of Karena. This place is the Final Boundary of the INCARNATION Link. Those who complete this Evolution are considered to have rendered an Evolution equivalent to their Energies which are in the Spiritual Plan and deserve to enter the Fourth Dimension.

The Seven Celestial Knowledge is received in the FOURTH DIMENSION. This place is called the Dimension of HEAVEN. There are Four Layers in this Dimension. It is the Second Evolutionary station. There, You are subjected to the Evolution of the 7 Celestial Knowledge. In this Dimension, too, You live with Biological Bodies, just like in the world.

(Skip a few lines)

Those who do not make agreements with the plan complete all their Evolutions after the Sixth Dimension and live comfortably in any Dimension they desire within the Atomic Whole. Those who make agreements with the Plan complete all their Evolutions after the Sixth Dimension and serve in any Dimension they desire, by forward and reverse transfers and by taking Missions under the Supervision of the Plan.

As a reward for this service, they deserve to live outside the Atomic Whole. Because no Energy can go out into that Medium by his/her own desire.

OfflineVroomerMcZoomers
"This user is a dumbass"
 User Gallery

#25361235 - 08/02/18 12:49 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

#25361291 - 08/02/18 02:17 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Nice topic. Thanks for sharing the passages brother.

3rd dimension is the matter/physical things that eyes can visually see(conciousness). Ive been listening to infinitewaters in terms of this. I agree on some points.
Eg. Ive been seing this 999 numbers lately.
Quote:

beings from the 9th and 18th dimensions

Humanity has evolve & gone so far from the old times.
Specially Interms of the basic.

Sadly spiritually was left behind that it would need to have a huge lift forward by not complicating it..

Ecclesiastes, 7:29 - Behold, this only have I found: that God made man upright; but they search for many schemes.

Having this long time feeling that spiritual scriptures are pointing to a single point of agreement, Which should be considered.. im suprised its writtren aswell to that book from old to new testaments.

Dont want to sound mean and full of ego.
--@deadfrancis me jus curious & wondering in notion that hell aswell the unclean spirits are a LIE? is it also written in that book?

If they lied equals churchianity
Me Agreeing that Churchianity have lied in so many ways.
Thats why im always careful to stick to what is written.
Eg. In Mutli verse and HEAVENS.(gen) based on the BIBLE.

Edited by pacmanbreed (08/02/18 04:32 AM)

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #25361828 - 08/02/18 11:31 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I remember reading  clearly a part saying that there is no devil, hell, heaven, jinn, or fairies. Another section reads that those same things can not be accepted as the imaginations of the people who lived in those times because you can not think of something that does not exist.

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #25361866 - 08/02/18 11:53 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I can't remember the terminology used. But it does say to some degree that the lie of hell and the devil was used to reinforce humans faith in god. It says purity and purification is all that there is, however there is no forgiveness for the soul who attains consciousness. I still don't know what this means. But we are free spirits, we can make this decision freely, the book constantly repeats "there are no privelidges, ever". All of our lives are pretty much equal, we suffer together, and we are already in a state of punishment. The book says that this is a planet under punishment and we have all been supreme awarenesses before this life. We all disobeyed an order and got sent here for a chance of redemption. We do not have exams when we leave this life.

Offlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

#25362230 - 08/02/18 03:49 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Highly Apreciate your thoughtful response.
That book is written by someone who is of high level dimenional conciousness. A book Crosslink between budhism and the Bible.

The creativity of the writer is of gold with a Molecular conciousness w/o a memory that is solely from the brain functions alone.. a highly creative conciousness.

if me where to debug his/hers/their life in this 3rd dimension.
its of great suffering before thy fellows attained that conciousness.
Great suffering Not by beleiving in the HIGHEST nor dismishing HELL/KARMA.
But suffering by being MISLEAD(by CHURCHIANITY) most of lifetime or during stay.

Theres way of attaining gold conciousness By considering all points and understanding purification. That onced attained if must be cared of being fragile.

Im loving that book based on your notions,
Hope you dont mind me quoting them to furtherly debug and mirroring sum Bible verses to them for my thread.

--------------------
Eat like an APE. <--- Why Fruits Are best for US.

narural remedies & additional preventatives <--- Diy Probiotics Boosters

Bokashi Buckets <--- emergency garbage disposal, Good for the environment

Offlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

#25362515 - 08/02/18 06:23 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

From national geographic Knowledge book

we are free spirits, we can make this decision freely
Yes for the law of the universe is of free will..

"there are no privelidges, ever". All of our lives are pretty much equal
Yes the HIGHEST is unpartial. For we are all equally from dust and water.

we suffer together, and we are already in a state of punishment.
True for a Gold can never be pure without fire.
But we must understand why are we being punished w/o deep reason?

this is a planet under punishment
Yes same notion at the top.
And no at some points for after we attained slighty supreme awareness (by us passing thru layers) As why do we suffer?
We may experience those higher dimension of peace aswell in this planet of punishment.

we have all been supreme awarenesses before this life
Yes for thy soul is from the HIGHEST plane. And not solely made of tangible matter specially conciousness awarenss.

We all disobeyed an order
Yes for we are all sinners and everyone have commited a lie etc. But not an order we arent aware of but solely our own transgression here during the 3rd layer.

We all disobeyed an order and got sent here for a chance of redemption
Agreed specially for a chance of redemption as an adult after we become aware that the unclean unseen from the lower dimensions is our huge source of sufferings in this planet. Punishment for us to awaken our consiousness of the unseen.

But Disagreed on bein sent here as a sinner just like the notions of the catholic churchianity.
for a child heart is pure aswell thy little one soul.
Eg. Purgatory and limbo is a man made scheme of catholics for the payed($$$$) baptism of a child which is like a life insurance BULLSHIT,
for they are not yet capable of repentance, havent sinned. W/c automatically are Qualified to the higher planes, existensial universe, eden, heaven, etc once they rested early.

We do not have exams when we leave this life
Nope for we will only temporily rest/sleep before the examination for 1st, 2nd universe heavens/etc qualification.

It says purity and purification is all that there is
13yrs/teen age come 3rd Layer of Consciousness
By punishment comes 4th layer of realization.
Thru redemption and repentance by water comes 5th layers of worship.
Thru test by fire, the heightened awareness interms of suffering that the unclean unseen brings specially blessings by obidience comes 6. Layer of Worship through the Heart.
It really a step by step and highly agreeable.

however there is no forgiveness for the soul who attains consciousness.
Agreed for those who have experienced it up to the 6th layer despite the blessings thy higher dimension brings and goes back to vices after 4th layer of realiZation,
will have hardened heart and unclear foggy mind if done intentionally/purposedly multiple times.

that the lie of hell and the devil was used to reinforce humans faith in god.
"they say this book is the old testament, the psalms of David, the new testament"
I really love the intro and most of the connections. Except this one which i highly disagree.
They or the author should have considered what is written
In (DEU12:32, Ecles3:14, Rev22:18-19) neither a word should be added nor be substracted thy HOLY for there are dangers to it..

Dont want to sound mean but it Takes outs the whole real purpose of spiritual enlightenment..
No wonder its hard to grasp some of its notion.
Its like taking fear out of a child which make em aware of pain to be aware of dangers.
I always use fear to discipline my child so a rod can be avoided as much. Fearing is better than a rod.
Eg same as karmaa in budhisim that maintains balance.
And me specially is an unbeliever once.

So simple Bible and by water repentance/redemption = equals light, a huge jump to the 4th layer...up to 6th layer acceleration.

All in all a nice book, i agree on majority of its made scheme.

Thank you for sharin it brother.
Will gladly mirror BIBLE verse on less understantable notion of the book. As request

:bow2:

Edited by pacmanbreed (08/02/18 06:58 PM)

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
Re: Demonic attack scenario what would you do? [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #25362726 - 08/02/18 08:07 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.dkb-mevlana.org.tr/en/bk_define_eng.html

http://usa.theknowledgebook.net/content/buytkb.html

Just leaving this here for anyone. First page shows the books aura and explains how orange means cosmic energy, proving that the book is not written in some guys moms basement or a satanic cult.

The second page is to order the book.

You have to google search images to get results.

The book assigns missions, if you don't want a mission, don't buy the book. It's as simple as that, ignorance is bliss, there is no forgiveness for the soul who attains consciousness, if you fail your mission, you fail forever.

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

#25363645 - 08/03/18 07:27 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

You have much to learn young Jedi.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Demonic attack scenario what would you do? [Re: Born4greatness] * 1
    #25363726 - 08/03/18 08:27 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

God is not biased. God is fully balanced in good and evil.

"God honors all spirits equally". - James Carwin

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

#25365632 - 08/04/18 02:59 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Basically, delving into it is that none have power over you unless you give them your will and learn this word, as it is important, volition.  vo·li·tion
vōˈliSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: volition
the faculty or power of using one's will.

If you give it over, like I once did stupidly, things you don't want in your life will have control over you.  I felt, before I was "exorcised", so many beings trying to take over my body right before they were removed.  Didn't make me a religious man, I see the fakeness in it. 

What it did do is give me wisdom.  You are so much more powerful then any demon or force their is.  Just have to tap into it.  And it is all personal.  That power, just sit and notice the thoughts going through you for two minutes but don't focus on any of them and let them go. 

Then just sense the power and energy flowing through you.  Know you create, know you destroy, the Pink Floyd lyrics from the Dark Side of the Moon.  But let it be you that chooses. 

Through religion out of it.  It is all innate and volition.  I came to the point of taking one more step to giving the best thing in life over, which is free will, 16 years ago, because they prey on weakness and insecurity.  Making one feel worthless and small but it is a lie. 

Everything powerful and sacred is within you.  Just tap into it if you choose.  I sense you get this.  Just anchor in to it.  Fuck religion, fuck satan, fuck demons, and fuck all the conditioning of this world.  There is so much within to be explored that is unique to each individual. 

Best in your pursuits.  We are all here in a body to progress.  But it is a risk we all chose within spiritual laws, and if you don't believe in spiritual laws, fuck with them, you will learn there is some benevolent force for you but the lessons have been harsh in my experiences in life. 

So best.  Just know you have more within that is unique to you and never give it away and be fooled.  I came close.  Learn.  There are so many allies in this mortality and the spirit world but that is the amazing part.  Free will, you can fuck yourself over or you can progress but we all run out of time.  The big picture, eternity, not this blink of a mortal existance.  Not to downplay it's importance. 

It amusing.  Just teaching someone, not that you needed it but it sorted out some things in my own head, I just want to be me, authentic, day to day, the now, present.  I will never go against myself again and I have so much backing me.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Pink Floyd, Scales

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism