Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies!
    #2534590 - 04/07/04 10:20 AM (20 years, 13 days ago)

all yall be wise...
remember the thread 'the awakening?' the world is passing through a massive change.. what is not yet clear is weather it will be an apocolypse, an enviromental collapse, a mass awakening or a rapture...
but we can expect to know which it will be within ten years and see the process reach conclusion in our own lifetimes. In other words we are taking the final steps towards something bigger than any of us can concieve. so the question is.. what are you doing to get ready?

i dont mean to give the impression that i know whats to be done, but heres what im doing:

1. make yourself a getaway: we have purchased a large plot of land in the north whiteshell, a secluded and largely pristine stretch of canadian wilderness, hugely abundant in fish, venison, berries etc and we are building it to be entriely self-supporting. power will be solar and geo-thermal, possibly wind as well. IT will have its own vegetable gardens and it is on the most bountifull fishing spot on an entire lake. Fresh water can be pumped directly from the lake and drinking water can be hauled in from a well in the yard.

2. Prepare yourself physically, mentally, spirituallY: break all negative patterns of thought. Do you obsess about your wieght? are you intensly reclusive? depressive? addicted to crack? now is the crucial time to stop. In life we all harbour numerous things that we dont like about ourselves or are lives, telling ourselves we can always fix them later. stop procastinating. Im not saying this can be done in what mightly leap, but start by simply asking yourself how happy am i with this life? ask what you want to be doing and who you want to be and write it down, then read over it and see how many you have done. (if you want to get the ball rolling ill also post my list, written on 7 grams of dry mushrooms and a lot of weed)

Meditate, dream, smoke, psychadelics! turn on, now is the time to love. at this point ill degenerate into some hippy talk...

the point is, this is the final stage. For myself i have reached the following resolution: by the beginning of next school year, i will be ready to die. I will have my life in a state that i am satisfied with and will have experienced a good chunk of what i want to.

Now... if in the next years things get bad, lets say george bush pulls some more scary shit and gets re-elected, or the rouge nations nuke at as, or the four demons of the apocolypse are seen riding in the skies.. i want you of the shroomery to know that in manitoba, canada, out of the nuke fallout range major cities, beside the worlds largest freshwater bodies... is a haven for the ascendents. ill be there for increasingly long periods of time completing the cabin and getting my own head in order. I also plan to get good with ninja swords.

Anyways ill be keeping an eye on the skys, and if things are going downhill we have the best place to stick it out and if things are going good and vibrational levels start rising, well this is where i want to be to celenbrate. i wish i could post some pictures for you guys, but this place is real not hippy talk.

weed plants and food can all be grown by hand...
:heart: :grin: :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies! [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #2534596 - 04/07/04 10:23 AM (20 years, 13 days ago)

oh yeah i forgot! any of you guys in or visiting canada , manitoba over the coming summer should gimme a shout! i will have my OWN cabin (hut) on this amazing property and will be staying there all summer with my hippy buddies and a fear and loathing style suitcase of drugs! come drop in, well put you up and feed ya. mushrooms are on fridays, beer is everyday, as is weed, although its apreciated if you can bring your own monay.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2534654 - 04/07/04 10:42 AM (20 years, 13 days ago)

" you obsess about your wieght? are you intensly reclusive? depressive? addicted to crack?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

indeed

that sounds hella sweet and thanks for the offer :laugh:

now I must learn how to fish with bare hands like real moutain man!!!! :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies! [Re: kaiowas]
    #2535474 - 04/07/04 02:03 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

good luck

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #2535532 - 04/07/04 02:12 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

That's awesome and inspiring, my friend. I agree with your entire post, and don't really feel it needs to be added much to.

I've been wanting to go to Canada for awhile now (I live in Florida) and in June/July I'll be heading to Ohio... What part of Canada is Manitoba in?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies! [Re: Adamist]
    #2535585 - 04/07/04 02:26 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
and in June/July I'll be heading to Ohio...

Going to the Gathering, man?!  :laugh:

Haha, kick ass if you are, if you aren't, you are in the area, you fucking better. :wink:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies! [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2535606 - 04/07/04 02:30 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

Hitting Bonnaroo the weekend before, then Ohio for the gathering, hopefully! :smile:

I can't fuckin wait!!!

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies! [Re: Adamist]
    #2535618 - 04/07/04 02:35 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

Hehe, kick ass! :grin:

Pharmakos, that idea sounds like a very good one! If you need a musician to add some atmosphere, if the world starts crumbling, mind if me and my girlfriend move on up? I'll chop my fair share of wood! Whoo-boy! :laugh:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2536640 - 04/07/04 07:36 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

hell yea, sounds like you are taking control of you life. Your peice of land sounds really nice. Don't know about all that cold though.
So is this an invitation to anyone? hippies? shroomerites?
Cuz if the shit does hit the fan, you'll have like a thousand of us at your doorstep.
Thors gonna expect the master bedroom, groovy-grants gonna be crying histericly like always. N im gonna have my cup out lookin for some drank.
but seriously though, if i ever get a chance i would love to check out your place, and mabey i could buy some of that cheap canadian wilderness for myself.

-the texican :wexican:

--------------------

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies! [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2536866 - 04/07/04 08:33 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

lol yeah its an open invitation to all party people for this summer at least, and if shit really goes down i have a feeling many of you wont make it :frown: but for those who do, depending on how far along the project is we should be able to supply sparse food and lodging to a good amount of people, but everyone would have to chip in.
I for one am not gonna turn shroomerites out on there ass at the worlds last act, i mean we need to repopulate the earth with spacey hippies i figure

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2536895 - 04/07/04 08:40 PM (20 years, 13 days ago)

I want to be the elder with long gray braided hair that doesn't have to work. Just sit on my rocking chair surrounded by nubile young female shroomerites while espousing ancient wisdom.  :wexican:

Is that role filled yet?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (04/07/04 08:40 PM)

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #2538206 - 04/08/04 04:33 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

I know I don't know you and you don't know me, but I've been searching for something like this for a while now and I'd be a damned fool if I didn't at least say *something*

that 'something' being ---> I'm very low matenience (as long as I got a pencil, a pad of paper, and a quit corner to chill in - I'm happy as fat woman with a box of bon-bons) I'm really good at gardening and collecting nuts an berries an shit (used to do it all the time when I lved in Ohio) I don't mind working my ass off for something I believe in...and I'd probably walk to Canada if I had to

besides - I'm sure you could use at least one person that was there more for some reason other then just to party all the time

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2538283 - 04/08/04 06:00 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

Hmm.. gotta go to work at my shit job at 7-11.. I'll give this a read over when I get back, i think it might be right up my alley...

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies! [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #2538284 - 04/08/04 06:00 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

just to clarify...
this summer is about partying and my invitation goes out to all the shroomers, who although i have never met, i would trust more than enough to sleep under my roof, and id love to blaze spliff with you guys if you happen to be in canada, hopefully manitoba this summer. me and 2 friends have been saving up for a few months now and by summertime we will have all the drugs we could hope to do in one month, plus our own hut will be decked out and well have a boat and some other cool stuff.

This summer is about having fun mostly, and living life lovely, and also about getting the buildings and property built up.

THe second part of the invitation is for if any seriously severe shit goes down in the world.. nucleur threat like the cold war or some other unforseen freakiness.. than try to make it to church's point in the northern white shelll, cuz thats where the food, the drugs and the freedom is.

and yeah man, if i find a pile a ya on my step well just set up some tents, throw together some lean tos or whatever, but in a few years theres going to be a whole cabin complex/bved and brekfest establisment there, so we could put up dozens in comfort.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2538335 - 04/08/04 06:42 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

PHARMAKOS said:
and yeah man, if i find a pile a ya on my step well just set up some tents, throw together some lean tos or whatever, but in a few years theres going to be a whole cabin complex/bved and brekfest establisment there, so we could put up dozens in comfort.

Haha, we will set up an old fashioned Hooverville! :lol:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2538860 - 04/08/04 11:12 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

I'm so freakin' down, now that I read all that.

I agree with so much that has been said in this thread.

Pharmakos, how far north is this spot? I'm practically packing my bags already, man.

I don't even know you, but I don't need to. I know you have the views I search SO DESPERATELY for in people around me, to no avail. God, what I wouldn't give to live in a society of like-minded individuals.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2539067 - 04/08/04 12:16 PM (20 years, 12 days ago)

I posted in this thread, and sent you a PM, what happened?

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Calling all survivalists, transcendents and hippies! [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2539126 - 04/08/04 12:31 PM (20 years, 12 days ago)

ya know, completely self functional.  that's sweet

I can fish well if that helps :laugh:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #2540893 - 04/08/04 07:47 PM (20 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

this summer is about partying and my invitation goes out to all the shroomers

THe second part of the invitation is for if any seriously severe shit goes down in the world

so I'm guessin this means you don't want a roomie to help ya prepare for when the 'serious shit goes down'  :sad:

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#2540915 - 04/08/04 07:57 PM (20 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

PHARMAKOS said:

...or the four demons of the apocolypse are seen riding in the skies.. i want you of the shroomery to know that in manitoba, canada...

when the High Magus of Enlil,
sits upon the mercy seat of the Ark,
and the Four Waveguides are activated,
there will be GNO pace to hide...

but i'm down for some fishin' till then,
can i come up for a week in fall 2005?

...i'll bring plenty of "donations" :wink:

:heartpump: :me hugs this thread: :heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order