Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinevoidjester_entheo
Omnidimensional Metakinesis!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: • (omnimetatheosphere)
Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry)
    #25353103 - 07/28/18 11:57 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

For great justice, OP modified.

Blessings to every One who benefits from this! :kenthumbup:

Edited by voidjester_entheo (07/29/18 02:12 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinevoidjester_entheo
Male User Gallery

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: voidjester_entheo]
    #25353119 - 07/29/18 12:23 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

This is simultaneously a means of spreading holistic healing as well as a business opportunity wherein a free website is bestowed!

--------------------

T!

:kingtard:

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: voidjester_entheo] * 1
    #25353129 - 07/29/18 12:39 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

This is multilevel marketing, so it’s not at all a “business opportunity”.  The reason CTFO (which now stands for “Changing The Future Outcome”, but was previously another MLM called “Chew The Fat Off”) sells CBD at such ludicrous prices is because everyone in a sellers upline takes a cut.  It’s ridiculous that you’re trying to get fellow members here involved in what is basically just a pyramid scheme with a product.

Offlinevoidjester_entheo
Male User Gallery

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25353143 - 07/29/18 12:50 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

It honestly seemed like a lucrative beneficial means of attempting to benefit all, hence why it was shared here. There is zero intention of scamming anyone, this was an attempt to try to share what stood to me as a wonderful opportunity that I just discovered, trying to benefit a community I've considered beloved since many years ago.

--------------------

T!

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: voidjester_entheo]
    #25353158 - 07/29/18 01:03 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Leave CTFO before you start to lose money & social dignity.  Here’s an article that explains why the MLM business model is terrible.   There are hundreds more on the subject.

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#25353224 - 07/29/18 02:39 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

voidjester_entheo said:
This is simultaneously a means of spreading holistic healing as well as a business opportunity wherein a free website is bestowed!

When it seems too good to be true...

--------------------

OfflineBig Worm
Perf
 User Gallery

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25353234 - 07/29/18 02:51 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

The site is definitely laid out like a type of marketing scam.

Their are other ways to get involved with hemp & CBD

--------------------

Offlinevoidjester_entheo
Male User Gallery

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: Big Worm]
    #25353236 - 07/29/18 02:57 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Thank You Burke_Dennings for Your concern is appreciated; feel free to ignore the business aspect of this & focus on the actual CBD products offered themselves! Again, just wanted to be of positive service though if interest is piqued in any aspect of this, redirect the attention I suppose!

--------------------

T!

InvisibleSham87
GETHIGHER!
Male

Loc: Pacific Coast
    #25353247 - 07/29/18 03:37 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Did you ever win the lottery dude?

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

OfflinemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: Sham87]
    #25353250 - 07/29/18 03:39 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I'm so glad Burke said all that because I was not going to be anywhere close to as civil or nice about it.

I'm getting :crankey: in my old age.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25353287 - 07/29/18 05:27 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

MLM is a great way to make all your relationships transactional

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#25353429 - 07/29/18 08:40 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

voidjester_entheo said:
feel free to ignore the business aspect of this & focus on the actual CBD products offered themselves!

There’s no way to ignore the business aspect & focus on the product.  To buy the product is to pump money into the pyramid; no thinking person is going to do that.  There’s not even a way to do that- when someone follows your link, there’s no option to even buy CBD.  All the site does is try to recruit people into your downline as associates.  To find out the prices, I had to search google and go to an unaffiliated site.  That’s because CTFO doesn’t really care about selling CBD, but rather their primary concern is to sign on as many “associates” as possible.  In that sense, you’re not a salesman, you’re the customer.  I really advise you read up more on how the MLM/direct marketing model works.  At best, it’s social poison, and at worst MLMs are financially ruinous.  Something like 94% of all participants in MLMs end up losing money.  The small percentage who actually make money are the top of the pyramid, exploiting the 94%.

And besides, even just focusing on the product, as you suggest, I see that CTFO reps want to sell me CBD at 4-5 times what I’m currently paying for it.  That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25353432 - 07/29/18 08:43 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

If you’re good at MLM, you can make millions doing legit sales

They should have named OP’s company Amweed

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: koods] * 1
    #25353452 - 07/29/18 09:00 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Haha, or maybe they could be called Mary Jay?

And I completely agree!  I’ve seen MLM’ers sink an absurd amount of time, energy, talent, and creativity into it, and still fail. If they’d put all that effort towards legit business ventures, they’d be making real money.  MLM sells this “work on your own time, 10 hours a week, from your phone and STILL make 6 figures a month” dream, and it never happens.  Many people leave their chosen MLM & rue how much time they put into it, sometimes 60-70 hours a week, only to lose money (or net like 500$ for the whole year).  Time they could’ve spent with their kids or their SOs.  People lose hella friendships when they’re in an MLM because all their friends stop talking to the MLM’er when they get sick of being relentlessly pitched to.  It’s an awful thing, and I hope it doesn’t negatively effect OP here too much before he jumps ship.

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

#25353514 - 07/29/18 09:41 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

LMAO I did NOT come into this thread expecting an MLM pitch. it's leaked out of facebook all the way into the shroomery :rofl: void, you're smarter than this.

OfflineOfTheVoid46
Timeless
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: morrowasted]
    #25353824 - 07/29/18 01:25 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

This should be removed honestly but since it's up let me be helpful.

1) Don't sign up

2) -> If you don't want to put the money and time into creating a website, buying product, etc don't fall for shit.
Get on Google, search "CBD affiliate program" (I won't share who I'm using so it doesn't look like self-promotion) and then any you see that you think you like, Google their name + "scam" or "review".

Mind you ALL affiliate programs will be called scams by someone but many are legit.

People you can do this with anything. Sneakers even.

Now for non-product specific (AKA big affiliate sites with multiple offers) there's maxbounty, commission junction, clickbank, peerfly, etc.

For all of them all you need to do is sign up and some require approval by an affiliate manager.

Yes you have to promote links to products but the websites and shizzle are already built. Even with MLM or selling your own product you still need to promote it. Think it's just gonna sell itself lol?

Notice how in the OP they don't even mention their earnings nor how they promote ...

I live from this stuff, seriously. That and coding.

I lurk lurk lurk unless I feel very strong about something. Don't get conned. If you want to make money only, just find a legit affiliate program to start. You can make money at home. It's hard at the start and time consuming but once you got something good going you can make hundreds or thousands a month from one thing and then move onto the next with residual income from the prior.

You'll never pay for a legit program. Ever. Good affiliate sites make money when you make money.
Say maxbounty I find a health product and sell it and get $45 well, MB gets $60 before they cut the 45 out. Add together hundreds or thousands of affiliates and they're profitable.

All legit programs work that way. They act as the middle man and take a cut from sales/actions but you never pay out of pocket (or kick up cuts to other "associates").

--------------------

Edited by OfTheVoid46 (07/29/18 01:46 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: OfTheVoid46]
    #25353898 - 07/29/18 02:01 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

yeah I was gonna take this down but then it got hella educational

--------------------

Offlinevoidjester_entheo
Male User Gallery

Re: Wanted to share an opportunity! (Just joined the CBD Hemp Oil Industry) [Re: koods]
    #25353927 - 07/29/18 02:11 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Prior to posting this thread I'd signed up a little more than an hour before doing so. Infinite gratitude to the wisdom shared by every One who advised Me on this topic further as it seemed continuing further with this (after second thoughts catalyzed mainly by Dennings) would have been a proverbial kamikaze. It would've been depressing if what I'd assumed would have benefited the community at large instead enacted hardships.

koods, feel free to remove this thread. I'll just stick to sharing music here plus the occasional tips & techniques at honing entheogenic meditation in the Void type methodologies with a hint of neo-shamanic endeavorings.

Gonna redact the OP now. My deepest apologies, really wanted to help!

--------------------

T!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Hemp

Community >> The Pub